Helpful Replywhy gibson is less popular then fender these days?

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 5 of 8
Author
jbow
Max Output Level: -0.2 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 7601
Re:why gibson is less popular then fender these days? 2013/11/27 13:02:48 (permalink)
MakeShift
As a young Lad, I played what ever guitar I could afford and get my hands on. Now I play what guitar feels the best in my hands and gets me to my tone the quickest, price is not as big a deal. Give me a Fender, Gibson, PRS, and what ever amp you like; I will still dial in my tone.....even if I have to stick a pedal in front of it.

...and THAT is the truth !!!!
J

Sonar Platinum
Studiocat Pro 16G RAM (some bells and whistles)
HP Pavilion dm4 1165-dx (i5)-8G RAM
Octa-Capture
KRK Rokit-8s
MIDI keyboards...
Control Pad
mics. 
I HATE THIS CMPUTER KEYBARD!
craigb
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 41704
Re:why gibson is less popular then fender these days? 2013/11/27 13:45:54 (permalink)
When I was younger I had the sports car then the luxury car.  My mid-life crisis is how I ended up with all my studio gear as well.

Still searching eBay to buy some talent though...

Time for all of you to head over to Beyond My DAW!
spacealf
Max Output Level: -54 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2133
Re:why gibson is less popular then fender these days? 2013/11/27 13:47:53 (permalink)
Those are nice guitars there though, tbosco!

Too good for me I suppose though.

jbow
Re:why gibson is less popular then fender these days? 2013/11/27 15:31:51 (permalink)
craigb
When I was younger I had the sports car then the luxury car.  My mid-life crisis is how I ended up with all my studio gear as well.

Still searching eBay to buy some talent though...

Wel sed... don't worry about the talent, just turn it up.

Mid life crisis indeed!! Sometimes it seems like my whole life has been a crisis but there is nothing like a bit of loud guitar for therapy. However, no matter what guitar I play or what amp I play use, I still sound like me.
In the words of DL Roth, "Too much is not enough".  
I need a new guitar and amp.

Julien

Sonar Platinum
Octa-Capture
KRK Rokit-8s
MIDI keyboards...
Control Pad
mics. 
craigb
Re:why gibson is less popular then fender these days? 2013/11/27 16:13:23 (permalink)
jbow
However, no matter what guitar I play or what amp I play use, I still sound like me.

Reminds me of the story where Eddie Van Halen and Ted Nugent were both set up somewhere (don't recall if it was for a concert or in a studio).  Regardless, each tried out the other's setup and both ended up sounding exactly like they normally do!  I also remember a story Walter Trout told me about how SRV started out playing through one amp (a Fender Twin?) then evolved to this complex combination of ten(!) different amps and yet he ended up sounding pretty much the same as he did with the one amp.  Heh.

Rain
  • Total Posts : 9736
Re:why gibson is less popular then fender these days? 2013/11/27 16:21:44 (permalink)
craigb
jbow
However, no matter what guitar I play or what amp I play use, I still sound like me.

Reminds me of the story where Eddie Van Halen and Ted Nugent were both set up somewhere (don't recall if it was for a concert or in a studio).  Regardless, each tried out the other's setup and both ended up sounding exactly like they normally do! 

I remember reading something like that. During a soundcheck, Nugent insisted that Eddie had some special device that gave him this insane sound of his, so Eddie proceeded to show him that his sound largely comes from his fingers and that Ted Nugent through EVH's rig sounded like Ted Nugent.

TCB - Tea, Cats, Books...
craigb
Re:why gibson is less popular then fender these days? 2013/11/27 16:28:30 (permalink)
So if tone comes from the fingers, then Iommi is doing more with less, ya?

Rain
Re:why gibson is less popular then fender these days? 2013/11/27 16:47:23 (permalink)
As this guy... :)

craigb
Re:why gibson is less popular then fender these days? 2013/11/27 17:23:11 (permalink)
That's Django, ya?

Rain
Re:why gibson is less popular then fender these days? 2013/11/27 17:25:12 (permalink)
yup.

maximumpower
Max Output Level: -76 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 731
Re:why gibson is less popular then fender these days? 2013/11/27 17:38:32 (permalink)
I am curious. If you are buying a Fender or Gibson, especially the expensive ones, are you buying because...

1) They are just better guitars?
2) Your guitar hero plays one?
3) Your non-guitar playing friends/fans have at least heard of Gibson and Fender?
4) Resale value?
5) ?

I don't think there is a right or wrong answer, I am just curious as to what the fascination with these brands are.

I have played a Strat in a store a few times and I just played on my first Les Paul a few weeks ago. Nice guitars, I just don't own any of them.

BTW I am not in the music business and am not conducting market research for anyone lol :-)

Win 10 (64 bit), i7-2600k 3.4GHz , 8 GB RAM, SATA III (500GB SSD - System, 2TB WD Black - Data), Sonar Platinum x64, m-audio Profire 610

craigb
Re:why gibson is less popular then fender these days? 2013/11/27 18:16:04 (permalink)
maximumpower
I am curious. If you are buying a Fender or Gibson, especially the expensive ones, are you buying because...

3) Your non-guitar playing friends/fans have at least heard of Gibson and Fender?
4) Resale value?
5) ?

I don't think there is a right or wrong answer, I am just curious as to what the fascination with these brands are.

I have played a Strat in a store a few times and I just played on my first Les Paul a few weeks ago. Nice guitars, I just don't own any of them.

BTW I am not in the music business and am not conducting market research for anyone lol :-)

soens
Max Output Level: -23.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5154
Re:why gibson is less popular then fender these days? 2013/11/27 19:12:11 (permalink)
>As for now, I completely agree that Gibson's popularity has dropped a lot but IMO that's easily due to their over-inflated prices and underachieving quality control!<

A sure recipe for bankruptcy! (We'll never die! We're too much in love with ourselves!) 

>what a sweet sound of seventies... "This era was so awesome, even the instruments smoked..."<

The 60s and 70s were phenomenal times musically for reasons I am not allowed to divulge here (sworn to secrecy), and will never be repeated. It's a shame that they were the foundation for the ____ we have today.
jbow
Re:why gibson is less popular then fender these days? 2013/11/27 19:31:28 (permalink)
maximumpower

4) Resale value?
5) ?

In my case it would be the '58 custom shop plaintop RI, or whatever Gibson calls it now. So... it would be first, the way it looks, probably in "iced tea". Second, it would be because the historic RIs have a longer neck tenon like the original 50s Les Pauls did. I would buy it to play. I wish I had bought one of the GC/Gibson '58 reissues that were out a few years ago. I think they were in the 2k range and were a nice plaintop... I need a time machine!!
That is the only high end guitar I am consistently interested in. Sometimes I think I would like a Suhr Strat or a Chandler Tele but I don't think Chandler is making Teles right now. Both would be to PLAY. Maybe an Anderson Strat or Tele to play.

The others are so far out of my price range that is impractical to even consider them but since you asked... a late 50s Les Paul, say a 1959 flametop... they are priced so high that it could only be considered an investment for anyone who isn't insanely rich. However, a good 1964 Stratocaster, if I had the money to buy it... it would be to play it.

No "guitar heroes" involved with my guitar choices. If I were to buy a Marshall both the head, cab (bottom only), and speakers would be influenced by Kossoff.

J

post edited by jbow - 2013/11/27 19:33:43

Sonar Platinum
Octa-Capture
KRK Rokit-8s
MIDI keyboards...
Control Pad
mics. 
michaelhanson
Max Output Level: -40 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3529
Re:why gibson is less popular then fender these days? 2013/11/27 22:29:06 (permalink)
I don't know, I think the prices between Fenders and Gibson's is all relative. Epiphones pretty much cover the Fender Squire and MIM Fender market. Lower end Gibson LP Studios are about equivalent to the American and American Deluxe Fender USA models. I would expect Gibson LP Standards to be a little higher price because of the mahogany wood in the bodies and necks, the maple cap wood on the bodies, binding, inlays and neck through construction. There is more expensive wood in a LP and more labor involved in this style of production. I have seen Custom Shop Strats that go for 2-3K.

I bought my first Gibson LP Standard back in 1982, seems like I remember paying right around $1,000 for it new back then. Today that guitar sells new for $2,500. What doesn't sell for more now 30 years later? Houses have at least doubled in price. Cars, boats, motorcycles, etc, have all gone up in price in the last 30 years.

How ever, if I still owned that LP Standard that I bought in 1982 today, I bet I could get almost twice what I paid for it today. I bought my Rickenbacker Bass 4003 for $950 new back in 2001 and the are selling for $1,800- 2,000 new today. That's the advantage in my mind to buying a quality instrument. They become vintage in time.

The best bang for your buck these days is buying that high end instrument on the used market. I have seen a lot of steals out there lately if I just had the extra cash on hand, this is a used buyers market right now.
post edited by MakeShift - 2013/11/27 23:12:59

Mike

https://soundcloud.com/michaeljhanson
https://www.facebook.com/michaeljhanson.music
iTunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/scandalous-grace/id1180730765

Platinum Lifetime, Focusrite 8i6 & 2i4, Gibson LP, ES335, Fender Strat, 4003 Rickenbacker
BMI
spacealf
Re:why gibson is less popular then fender these days? 2013/11/28 04:36:16 (permalink)
Well, I do not know about Fender except to say that I think one of Eric Clapton's Fender Guitar sold to someone for well over the price to help out the charity that Clapton has with his Crossroads Festivals - something like $750,000 I think someone paid for his guitar.

Now, on to Gibson Guitars and actually there is too much to write about, so just a few highlights:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w...son_Guitar_Corporation

Started business in 1902.

In 1936 Gibson introduced their first "Electric Spanish" model, the ES-150 followed by other electric instruments like steel guitars, banjos and mandolins.

n the 1950s, Gibson also produced the Tune-o-matic bridge system and its version of the humbucking pickup, the PAF ("Patent Applied For"), first released in 1957 and still sought after for its sound.

http://www.gibson.com/press/press_history.asp

1921  Gibson employee Ted McHugh, a woodworker who had sung in a group with Orville Gibson, invents two of the most important innovations in guitar history: the adjustable truss rod and the height-adjustable bridge. All Gibson instruments are still equipped with McHugh’s truss rod, and traditional jazz guitars still utilize the bridge he designed.

1952  Gibson introduces its first solidbody electric guitar, the Les Paul Model. To launch its first solidbody electric, Gibson enlists Les Paul, the biggest recording star of the early '50s and an early proponent of the solidbody guitar. The Gibson Les Paul has gone on to become the most successful “artist” guitar in history and an icon for rock and roll music.

1954  Gibson president Ted McCarty, an engineer who does not know how to play guitar, invents the tune-o-matic bridge with individually adjustable saddles. It debuts on the Les Paul Custom in 1954 and is still today the standard bridge on Gibson electric guitars.

1957  The humbucking pickup, a double-coil design, is perfected by Gibson engineer Seth Lover and installed on Gibson's top-line models. It quickly becomes an industry standard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vARFwbhLOM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjGaJj_-itE

Well, a guitar that could be worth $450,000 and as the last video shows, one that was worth $400,000 and now is worth $750,000 and lately not too far in the future - one worth perhaps a million.

Gibson still makes their guitar the old -fashioned way just like a 100 years ago. In fact instead of using Franklin Titebond glue, they are now going to go back with some models using hide glue which is way more expensive, just like guitars of very old, the way they use to make them say 100-80 years ago or so.

Too much to write it, but if you want to know, read the history of Gibson and watch the videos especially the last one listed.

That is only part of the answer - maximumpower!

post edited by spacealf - 2013/11/28 04:46:28

spacealf
Re:why gibson is less popular then fender these days? 2013/11/28 20:04:15 (permalink)
And I think a few months ago someone put up a link to plastic guitars made with not a solid plastic body but designed bodies that cost at least $3500 some probably more. So cherish that wood, because there may be only 3-d printer guitars in the future that still cost $5000 or more or whatever due to whatever like living on this Planet.

Plastic!

yorolpal
  • Total Posts : 13829
Re:why gibson is less popular then fender these days? 2013/11/29 09:59:24 (permalink)
This is one nutty, daft and absolutely meaningless comparo. And based on a completely subjective (and tenuous, to say the least) premise. What next? Fish versus bicycles??

Plus...everyone knows Strats rule!!!!:-)

https://soundcloud.com/doghouse-riley/tracks 
https://doghouseriley1.bandcamp.com 
Where you come from is gone...where you thought you were goin to weren't never there...and where you are ain't no good unless you can get away from it.

SPLAT 64 bit running on a Studio Cat Pro System Win 10 64bit 2.8ghz Core i7 with 24 gigs ram. MOTU Audio Express.
spacealf
Re:why gibson is less popular then fender these days? 2013/11/29 14:43:49 (permalink)
Really? Wood will cost more, since plantation wood and trees to be good need 25 years to grow first. (usually  I think that is what they hope for).

And how many guitars do you think they make in a year? Report has it that 220 guitars are made a day, only 40 for the hollow-bodies or semi-hollow bodies guitars. Yearly that is somewhere around 120,000 guitars of all the models made in a year.

http://www.guitardaterproject.org/gibson.aspx

Now, I suppose Epiphone would perhaps make more a day, but the wood used in any made guitar has to be only certain wood, not any ol' wood.
So, I am sure the facts can be looked up somewhere, but when the Big Arm of the we-all-know-who says it is a limited resource and will have more laws of that effect (like the Lacey Act) then perhaps things will change.

No, I do not know the future and wood is used for many, many, many things and still there is plastic also in the furniture world and other things making the furniture instead of just wood, and that still leaves the question of the quality of wood and how guitars will be made. Sure it may not add up to all the total amount of wood used in the world and only a small part, but then 2x4's I don't think would make a quality guitar.

http://www.guitardaterproject.org/factoryList.aspx

Perhaps more like a 100,000 guitars if that (50,000) in a year.

post edited by spacealf - 2013/11/29 14:49:20

yorolpal
Re:why gibson is less popular then fender these days? 2013/11/29 17:45:13 (permalink)
PS: Just saw the picture of Django.  I wish he was still around.  He was a goodun.  Sweet as banana puddin.

Where you come from is gone...where you thought you were goin to weren't never there...and where you are ain't no good unless you can get away from it.

SPLAT 64 bit running on a Studio Cat Pro System Win 10 64bit 2.8ghz Core i7 with 24 gigs ram. MOTU Audio Express.
cclarry
  • Total Posts : 20964
Re:why gibson is less popular then fender these days? 2013/11/29 18:30:34 (permalink)
The Strat sound is very thin and crisp, single coils tend to accentuate the upper range.
LP - Humbuckers are thicker and fatter, so as everyone said...it's a matter of the sound
you're after.

i.e. No one would argue that David Gilmour's sound was bad...he had an incredibly BIG sound (due to his
FX chain) coming out of his strats...

Same with LP's....there are myriads of players and examples of GREAT SOUND from them.

The increase in popularity of a Guitar is directly reflect by "who" is endorsing them at the moment,
to a great extent, but not always.  And also, in the case of used, who "owned" them.

That being said....Gibsons and PRS's are OUT THERE in price...as much as $15,000
Strats are less expensive, (still can be as much as $5,000) still do the job, howbeit just differently.

Guitars have an "enigma" that drives price...just as "Diamonds" or "Gold" or anything else...while technically they're
only worth as much as they cost to make...we attach "intrinsic" value based on our "perception"
It's called "marketing" and it IS quite the "Racket"....

And, as Paul Harvey says, THAT is the rest of the story...
post edited by cclarry - 2013/11/29 18:41:26

spacey
  • Total Posts : 8769
Re:why gibson is less popular then fender these days? 2013/11/29 18:31:34 (permalink)
maximumpower

4) Resale value?
5) ?

There may be reasons that players may share but that doesn't mean they each make sense to every player.

There are very good reasons to own at least one of each....I'll limit it to Les Paul and Strat because they are fine examples...
1. They are very different. Nothing alike other than being guitars.
2. Both are quality made instruments and available in different configurations and price ranges.

Because they are so different and both of time tested worth to players- are a couple of reasons that makes this thread so ridiculous.

Another reason that is important to some is American heritage.
Rain
Re:why gibson is less popular then fender these days? 2013/11/29 18:54:30 (permalink)
As previously mentioned, Fender guitars can be found in the same price range as Gibson. Here's a strat selling for close to $9000.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/fender-custom-shop-1957-stratocaster-relic-gold-hardware-electric-guitar-master-built-by-dale-wilson/h78394

Sweetwater had a Telecaster selling for $9600 earlier this week.

I think that the "overprice" stigmata comes from the fact that the basic "flagship" guitars tend to be less expensive on Fender's side. A Standard American start goes for what these days? $1000? Whereas a Les Paul Standard will probably cost you $2500.

Now, that's just my opinion, but, it isn't really fait to compare a standard Tele with a standard Les Paul, w/ its carved top, the binding, the set neck, etc... Comparing it to a SG would already be a bit more fair. And the price of a SG is already closer to that of a Tele. (you can grab a standard SG for a bit more than $1000 right now).

Nevertheless, I must have half a dozen friends who cut their teeth building Teles, and some of them got very very good and could build me one for a few hundred $. Only one of them builds SGs and he is an actual luthier. Les Pauls I haven't seen.
post edited by Rain - 2013/11/29 18:57:58

yorolpal
Re:why gibson is less popular then fender these days? 2013/11/29 20:09:56 (permalink)
Premium solid body electrics are all overpriced. They are just hunks of wood with strings, knobs and switches attached. Unless they are hand built they are just widgets that can be replicated ad nauseum. And are.

I still love the derned ol things though.

michaelhanson
Re:why gibson is less popular then fender these days? 2013/11/29 22:58:24 (permalink)
I have to agree with Spacey that the...which is better...Fender or Gibson, question is a silly agruement.  They are both very fine instruments (tools) in the hands of any professional musician.  They are 2 flavors in which to choose from.  Up until a couple of years ago, I owned both and used both based on the needs.  I traded my American Deluxe Strat straight up for a Gibson LP Studio, so that tells you right there that they are equivilant instruments.  I miss the Strat often, but Gibson's 24-3/4 scale works better for me, my hands and my tone.  It's like asking which ice cream is better, vanilla or chocolate. 

I have been under the ussumption through out this thread that we are talking about electrics; because its no contest with acoustics.  I am not, by the way, a fan of Gibson acoustics.  I'm a Martin guy all the way there. 

What I don't agree with, is when people say Gibson's are over priced.  I think they can get what the market bears.  I have seen them lower their prices lately because of the poor economy.  They do have brand recognition, similar to PRS or even Rickenbacker for that matter.  I think it is humorous that Les Paul's (the man) first electric guitar that he produced was called "The Plank", or something like that. It was litterally a plank of wood with stings and a pick up.  I bet the materials in that guitar were not very expensive.  I do guess that a lot of time went into the R&D side of that "Plank", however.

Spacey may say that I am wrong, and I would stand corrected, but I would venture to guess that more expensive materials go into a Standard Les Paul as compared to a Standard Strat and that there is more labor required to build the Les Paul.  The LP has a mahagany body with a thick maple cap.  It has a carved face to the top of the body and has inlay and usually book matched maple.  The necks are more intricate with the trapezoid inlays, binding, and often inlayed Gibson logos.  The solid body, neck through construction has to be a little more time consuming than a bolt on neck.  I have worked around and managed Carpenters for over 30 years; I often have to estimate the projects that they work on.  I know that I would estimate a Gibson Les Paul to require more expensive woods, labor and CNC tooling than a typical Fender Strat.

If you were to look at it this way.  If the instrument sells for $2,500 and you want to make a 50% cost margin on the job.  Your total cost to produce the instrument would have to be $1,250.  If you say that $625 of that cost is for materials and $625 for labor, break that down.  If you as a Luthier were to make $20 and hour, you could put 31.25 hours into the build.  Painting the guitar alone has to take some time and that does n't even include dry time...what about sanding between multiple coats.  How many coats...5..6...8?  What about materials, 2 humbucker pickups would be a couple hundred dollars.  The reason that MIM Strats and Epiphones cost less is because they have gone to cheaper labor in other countries, along with cheaper materials.  The pickups that are in an Epiphone LP are not of the same sound quality that are in actual Gibson pick ups.  Same with Fender pick ups.  The pick ups that come in a MIM are not equvilant to Fender Noiseless pickups.  It comes down to cost of materials, cost of labor and profit margin.  Gibson, Fender, Taylor, Martin, Rickenbacker, etc... are all in business to stay in business and to make money.  All have longevity in a tough competative market.

And as I mentioned earlier, me personally, I buy instruments somewhat for the brand recognition because they are easier to sell or trade and get value back out of the instrument.  I have owned Carvin guitars and amps.  Great stuff, high quality...but they don't have the same type of resale value.  Unless you buy one that has been in the hands of some one famous...like our own Danny D. 
post edited by MakeShift - 2013/11/29 23:07:29

Mike

iTunes:

Platinum Lifetime, Focusrite 8i6 & 2i4, Gibson LP, ES335, Fender Strat, 4003 Rickenbacker
BMI
craigb
Re:why gibson is less popular then fender these days? 2013/11/29 23:07:44 (permalink)
Why is bacon less popular than becan these days?

michaelhanson
Re:why gibson is less popular then fender these days? 2013/11/29 23:22:40 (permalink)
Why is bacon less popular than becan these days?

Turkey becan is definately less popular with me. 

Here is something related to musical instruments that I am struggling with myself right now.  My daughter plays violin and is pretty good at it.  She keeps making ALL City honors and other awards.  She starts highschool next year and she is already being tutored by the highschool music director.  He has said she had by far out grown the $500 violin she is currently playing.  We went to the "fiddle shop"...oh how my daughter hates it when I call it a fiddle...and they sent us home with 3 instruments to try out.  The low range is $2,200, the middle one $2,400 and the best sounding one on the wall, though not the most expensive, is $2,699.  Tell me you don't look at that tiny little violin and say...how can a fiddle cost $2,699. 

The highschool teacher happens to be a luthier and makes violins and cello's.  He has offered to build us one at cost, for $1,500 that he said would be every bit, worth the 1,500 cost and a better instrument.  He said that he does this sometimes for his students that are very promising talents and he doesn't really build violins to make money.  He is known for his cellos and sells them to some of the local music stores.  We borrowed one of his and had it looked at.  They said is was a very fine instrument.  I am leaning towards the custom build at cost, but here again the question has come up between myself and my wife....what about resale?
post edited by MakeShift - 2013/11/29 23:26:13

Mike

iTunes:

BMI
craigb
Re:why gibson is less popular then fender these days? 2013/11/29 23:30:36 (permalink)
*Pfft...*  $2,700 is peanuts!

Sounds like you need to nurture that talent!  This guy made some OK fiddles:

Decent violins

10 million Pounds???  Yikes!

Rain
Re:why gibson is less popular then fender these days? 2013/11/30 00:46:19 (permalink)
I don't know much about violins, but if they're anything like guitars, paying for brand name is not as pointless as people make it seem. And not just in terms of resale value.

When you buy an instrument from a well established brand like Gibson or Fender, not only can you count on resale value, but if the guy who put your Les Paul together is hit by a bus tomorrow, it won't make a difference for you. Operations will go on, you warranty will still be valid, replacement parts will probably still be available.

If you move to a different state or even to a different country, you're likely to be able to find an authorized reseller if you should need - unless you're moving to the little town where I grew up. ;)

This is in no way meant to put down custom instruments as there are also many reasons why one might want to go custom instead. But there's more to "paying for the name" than just throwing away your money.

spacey
  • Total Posts : 8769
Re:why gibson is less popular then fender these days? 2013/11/30 10:53:11 (permalink)
Rain

This is in no way meant to put down custom instruments as there are also many reasons why one might want to go custom instead. But there's more to "paying for the name" than just throwing away your money.

LOL....then why did you compare a name brand to throwing money away?
I'm glad I'm not a friend of yours that builds guitars and finds out you've been buying Epiphones.
Of course the nice thing about building is one can not only build what they want but who they build for
as well....and doesn't need to be concerned about anything but the only thing that matters...playing a well made instrument that fits.

Now the thread is about the value of name brand/factory made guitars vs custom...
You guys....why don't you just answer the question? How many pages will there be before we get an answer for the OP?   that obviously doesn't care and as probably been laughing for 5 pages...like me.

Maybe if-  "why gibson is less popular then fender these days?" - had been; "Why I think Gibson guitars are less popular than Fender guitars." and then reasoning with the specific models being compared. At least there may be something to go on.

post edited by spacey - 2013/11/30 11:53:15
Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 5 of 8
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1