A PLEA: To Cakewalk and staff.

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 5 of 10
Author
Middleman
Max Output Level: -31.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4397
Re:A PLEA: To Cakewalk and staff. 2010/12/25 02:43:42 (permalink)
I just feel that over the top video revealed a situation outside the normal framework in which the program was designed to run. There are no specifications or technical bulletins that indicate 8.5.3 let alone X1 will work efficiently in a virtualized environment. 

I do appreciate all the hard work people are providing around bug conditions, that is helpful to the community. With all the noise right now on the forum that example adds confusion and slants perception.

But, if you are good with it Billy, so be it.

And I wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year as well.

Gear: A bunch of stuff.
ba_midi
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 14061
Re:A PLEA: To Cakewalk and staff. 2010/12/25 03:18:34 (permalink)
Middleman

I just feel that over the top video revealed a situation outside the normal framework in which the program was designed to run. There are no specifications or technical bulletins that indicate 8.5.3 let alone X1 will work efficiently in a virtualized environment. 

I do appreciate all the hard work people are providing around bug conditions, that is helpful to the community. With all the noise right now on the forum that example adds confusion and slants perception.

But, if you are good with it Billy, so be it.

And I wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year as well.
Just for balance and clarity -- it's not so much whether I'm good with it or not.  It's that I'm not suspicious of his motives or discoveries, that's all.   I give him credibility based on his history of work and his contributions here (yes, some are critical, as are some of mine - but I personally feel his been mostly balanced and honest).

I agree a virtualized environment is not the norm and may not be sanctioned; but it doesn't negate it as a workflow if it works.

And I, too, wish you and and yours, and everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year as well.

Billy Arnell (ba-midi)

http://www.ba-midi.com/music/files
Music gives me life, so I give life Music.
Thanks for listening - Let's Dance to the rhythm of life! :)
John T
Max Output Level: -7.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 6783
Re:A PLEA: To Cakewalk and staff. 2010/12/25 07:11:09 (permalink)
Scott Lee

"Running from an image could well be the problem."

Or it could be a bug in X1a.

But if you want to blame a low level snapshot of the hard drive as a issue, by all means John T. Disk imaging consists of a sector by sector data copy, it cares less about file directories much less Sonar. A data snapshot if you will of the drive in a state as a whole.

But I can snuff out your theory quickly. Dec 8th X1 was installed on my system, at which, worked properly. Meaning, Bouncing worked, exporting worked as intended. Since then, no disk images rebooted, 0 installations, hardware changes, or setting altered in anyway minus the X1a patch.

Jeez, fine, don't test it. No skin off my nose. Personally, I'd rather just try everything to get back up and running, but maybe I'm weird, eh?

I know what a disk image is, by the way. You seem to be somewhat unaware of the limitations of using disk images, but hey, you probably don't want to know that either, so I'll not waste your time.

http://johntatlockaudio.com/
Self-build PC // 16GB RAM // i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz // Nofan 0dB cooler // ASUS P8-Z77 V Pro motherboard // Intel x-25m SSD System Drive // Seagate RAID Array Audio Drive // Windows 10 64 bit // Sonar Platinum (64 bit) // Sonar VS-700 // M-Audio Keystation Pro 88 // KRK RP-6 Monitors // and a bunch of other stuff
Scott Lee
Max Output Level: -68 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1120
Re:A PLEA: To Cakewalk and staff. 2010/12/27 14:47:14 (permalink)
"Then it turns out they are running in a virtualized environment"

At what point did I ever state I ran in this environment? I use a standard XP SP3 32 bit system.

" I did not attack him personally either"

Id say claiming someone is falsifying a video or "BS" is a personal attack in every respect.

Not a very constructive post Middleman, I am having issues with X1a and instead of adding to the discussion, you have been demonizing me and my setup as the issue. Again, I will be happy to make another video from a cold boot to document every angle of not only my system, but the serious X1a issues I am having.

Scott Lee (ASCAP)
SFX Media 
Song Composer / Engineer / Audio Director

http://www.youtube.com/user/Dezacrator?feature=mhee

Scott Lee
Re:A PLEA: To Cakewalk and staff. 2010/12/27 14:49:50 (permalink)
"in a virtualized environment"

Again, please link the post I EVER stated that I ran in such an environment. I run a normal XP 32-bit system in every respect.

Scott Lee (ASCAP)
SFX Media 

Middleman
Re:A PLEA: To Cakewalk and staff. 2010/12/27 15:36:48 (permalink)
Scott, seriously, ask for help instead of demonizing the product. There are a lot of people that would be more than happy to help you work through the problem.

ba_midi
Re:A PLEA: To Cakewalk and staff. 2010/12/27 15:39:52 (permalink)
Middleman

Scott, seriously, ask for help instead of demonizing the product. There are a lot of people that would be more than happy to help you work through the problem.

I'm not trying to be Scott's defender here, but it begs the question:

How does pointing out bugs and workflow issues demonize a product?  I'm scratchin' my head on that.

And aren't you just a tiny bit upset about ANYTHING in X1?  Is it perfect for you?

And actually defending Scott a bit :   does HIS helping others with X1 gain him any credibility in your eyes?

Billy Arnell (ba-midi)

Middleman
Re:A PLEA: To Cakewalk and staff. 2010/12/27 15:45:54 (permalink)
Billy, I really don't understand why you have to get in the middle of this. You must be a dad.

There is nothing in X1 so far that has really been a problem for me. Sorry if that has not been your experience. Scott's credibility is not something I require. He looks like a very talented guy doing some really great work. He also has one of the highest post counts about the problems in X1, a few I take issues with.

Would you deny my right to call out where I think he has been unfair?

Scott Lee
Re:A PLEA: To Cakewalk and staff. 2010/12/27 15:52:19 (permalink)
Middleman,

You first where claiming  I was running some sort of virtual environment system, of which again, I ask you where did I ever post such an outlandish statement? It seems to me you are now back pedaling and still not answering the question.

I again am documenting  my finding about X1a in the official Sonar X1 forums with videos. This is what these very forums are about, to help one another sort out issues and make the developer aware of software glitches. I have been on both sides of the fence with Sonar X1, both giving it heavy praises and speaking out on issues.

I am happy that the sonar forums have such a excellent community of talented users that can document and explore all aspects of possible bugs and correcting them.
post edited by Scott Lee - 2010/12/27 15:57:03

Scott Lee (ASCAP)
SFX Media 

ba_midi
Re:A PLEA: To Cakewalk and staff. 2010/12/27 15:56:26 (permalink)
Middleman

Billy, I really don't understand why you have to get in the middle of this. You must be a dad.

There is nothing in X1 so far that has really been a problem for me. Sorry if that has not been your experience. Scott's credibility is not something I require. He looks like a very talented guy doing some really great work. He also has one of the highest post counts about the problems in X1, a few I take issues with.

Would you deny my right to call out where I think he has been unfair?
Phil,

Um, I'm not a dad, but I have no idea what that statement even means.   I get in the middle because it seems you're being unreasonably unfair in my eyes.   But that's your choice, of course.

Having high post counts mean something??   Hmm, I guess I need to rethink my own, eh? ;)

Maybe he IS having problems?  Maybe I am?  Maybe you're not?    So why does it bother you if he is or I am? 

Of course you have the right to do whatever you want, but does it require being disrespectful in order to do so?

He's not Dr. Hash ya know ;)   And neither am I.

This is a frustrating time for some people, I'm one of them.  Scott obviously is too.   I think he has shown a great willingness to help others on this forum and to share knowledge.   I think that is worthy of some headroom.

I've made my share of complaints as well.  I've had some serious issues crop up that have affected my 8.5.3.  I could have gone beserk, but I haven't.   I don't see Scott as having stepped out of any respectful boundaries.

So from where I sit, it just looks like you're attacking him rather than debating or discussing (and thereby helping to potentially resolve) issues he's facing.   He does this stuff for a living.  I think that deserves some consideration at a time like this, assuming he's being reasonable as well (which to my eyes/thinking, he is).

I'm not looking to be at odds with you.  I hope you know that.  You're one of the people I respect on this forum.  I hope I've earned your respect as well.  And because none of us is perfect, I think we need to allow for some steam to be released during such a tenuous release time (meaning the release of a new version).

I'd rather help each other get through this where I can than to make matters worse just because I might be doing better with the release than someone else.

I hope you understand where I'm coming from on this.  And if I had a good joke to tell right now I would because I don't have a good close to this post lol.

post edited by ba_midi - 2010/12/27 16:04:40

Billy Arnell (ba-midi)

Middleman
Re:A PLEA: To Cakewalk and staff. 2010/12/27 16:00:36 (permalink)
Scott Lee

Middleman,

You first where claiming  I was running some sort of virtual environment system, of which again, I ask you where did I ever post such an outlandish statement? It seems to me you are now back pedaling and still not answering the question.

I again am documenting  my finding about X1a in the official Sonar X1 forums with videos. This is what these very forums are about, to help one another sort out issues and make the developer aware of software glitches. I have been on both sides of the fence with Sonar X1, both giving it heavy praises and speaking out on issues.

I am happy that the sonar forums have such a excellent community of talented users that can document and explore all aspects of possible bugs and correcting them.

Scott, you never responded to the unusual boot in that video. That is not a normal startup for Sonar. That led me to beliive that was running in a VM or off an image, in either case, not a standard environment.

ba_midi
Re:A PLEA: To Cakewalk and staff. 2010/12/27 16:02:57 (permalink)
Phil,

PS - I would come to your defense as well, if I saw someone attacking or being disrespectful to you in a way I thought was unfair.

Just want you to know that.

Billy Arnell (ba-midi)

Scott Lee
Re:A PLEA: To Cakewalk and staff. 2010/12/27 16:03:28 (permalink)
Hi Billy,

Thank you for the wise words. We have a great community here even at the most difficult of times. I know allot are frustrated with X1, and some are not.

I am loving X1 to be honest, but am suffering for some show stopping issues that cripple the work I do. We all share a common interest in these forums to learn, express and document our abilities and knowledge. Im just happy we can help one another if possible.

Scott Lee (ASCAP)
SFX Media 

ba_midi
Re:A PLEA: To Cakewalk and staff. 2010/12/27 16:05:55 (permalink)
Scott Lee

Hi Billy,

Thank you for the wise words. We have a great community here even at the most difficult of times. I know allot are frustrated with X1, and some are not.

I am loving X1 to be honest, but am suffering for some show stopping issues that cripple the work I do. We all share a common interest in these forums to learn, express and document our abilities and knowledge. Im just happy we can help one another if possible.

Agreed, of course.  And it should be said I've seen Phil (MiddleMan) help many others as well.

Billy Arnell (ba-midi)

Scott Lee
Re:A PLEA: To Cakewalk and staff. 2010/12/27 16:11:03 (permalink)
"you never responded to the unusual boot in that video"

Unusual boot? Sonar X1 has the ability to use a custom template called Normal.cwt or Normal.tpl (this would live in the normal Sonars main directory) as the default loadup template. This is how the software is suppose to function, as documented in the operational manual. Nothing on my bootup is out of ordinary from any other XP SP3 32-bit system.

I also will re note that regardless of whatever template I load up on either being blank or any of the defaults, I still get greyed out bounces and export audio functionality as posted in a previous message on this thread.

Scott Lee (ASCAP)
SFX Media 

ba_midi
Re:A PLEA: To Cakewalk and staff. 2010/12/27 16:18:29 (permalink)
Scott Lee

Unusual boot? Sonar X1 has the ability to use a custom template called Normal.cwt or Normal.tpl (this would live in the normal Sonars main directory) as the default loadup template. This is how the software is suppose to function, as documented in the operational manual. Nothing on my bootup is out of ordinary from any other XP SP3 32-bit system.

I also will re note that regardless of whatever template I load up on either being blank or any of the defaults, I still get greyed out bounces and export audio functionality as posted in a previous message on this thread.

Scott - have you tried reinstalling any of the C++ redistributables?  I'm not sure they're directly related to this, but perhaps they are in some way.

Worth a try right?  I did so.  It didn't solve MY issue, but I didn't think it would.  However, having some things greyed out MIGHT suggest it's a C++ runtime problem.

Billy Arnell (ba-midi)

Scott Lee
Re:A PLEA: To Cakewalk and staff. 2010/12/27 16:25:45 (permalink)
Hi Billy,

I haven't tried that yet. :) The original X! worked fine with the bouncing, so it looks to be a X1a exclusive issue. /shrug

Trying to do a work around "save, reload project for my 1 bounce or export audio" for now with the hopes the bakers will have a fix soon. 

Scott Lee (ASCAP)
SFX Media 

ba_midi
Re:A PLEA: To Cakewalk and staff. 2010/12/27 16:32:49 (permalink)
Scott Lee

Hi Billy,

I haven't tried that yet. :) The original X! worked fine with the bouncing, so it looks to be a X1a exclusive issue. /shrug

Trying to do a work around "save, reload project for my 1 bounce or export audio" for now with the hopes the bakers will have a fix soon. 

It does appear X1"A" change _something_ on my system too, though I can't figure it out YET.  I'm not even sure it was the patch or just Windows being nasty during its install.   So anything is possible, as we all know too well :(

I hate to suggest this, but have you tried rolling back to X1 or even doing a clean uninstall/reinstall?   Time consuming as hell I know, but sometimes is the only way to debug these things, sadly.

Billy Arnell (ba-midi)

vksf01
Max Output Level: -84 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 342
Re:A PLEA: To Cakewalk and staff. 2010/12/27 16:34:15 (permalink)
ba_midi

Scott Lee

Scott - have you tried reinstalling any of the C++ redistributables?  I'm not sure they're directly related to this, but perhaps they are in some way.

Worth a try right?  I did so.  It didn't solve MY issue, but I didn't think it would.  However, having some things greyed out MIGHT suggest it's a C++ runtime problem.

Hey Billy,
Which redistributable did you reinstall?  I'm tempted to reinstall X1 (after I had to do a system restore just to get 8.5.3 to run again), but I'm a little bit wary of breaking my system yet again.

Scott Lee
Re:A PLEA: To Cakewalk and staff. 2010/12/27 16:38:41 (permalink)
Hi Vksf01,

Sonar X1 default loads an older version (and supposedly buggy) version of the Redistributable, so Billy and a few others have been trying an updated version. Not sure of the outcome yet, so we all are in the process of testing :) 

Scott Lee (ASCAP)
SFX Media 

ba_midi
Re:A PLEA: To Cakewalk and staff. 2010/12/27 16:40:39 (permalink)
vksf01

ba_midi

Scott Lee

Hey Billy,
Which redistributable did you reinstall?  I'm tempted to reinstall X1 (after I had to do a system restore just to get 8.5.3 to run again), but I'm a little bit wary of breaking my system yet again.

I got both the 2005 (sp1 was the latest on that) and the "current release" (ie, NOT the new beta version) of the 2010 redistributables.

They are both available from Microsoft's site.   Unfortunately, reinstalling them did NOT fix the problem I'm having with 8.5.3 since the installation of X1/X1A, so for me it was a non-sequiter ;)

BUT, those files are critical components and do affect many things, so if one is not sure, there's no harm in reinstalling them.   The reinstall dialogue actually asks if you want to remove or repair as well.

It's worth a try since it does no harm.

Billy Arnell (ba-midi)

ba_midi
Re:A PLEA: To Cakewalk and staff. 2010/12/27 16:43:05 (permalink)
Hey Billy, Which redistributable did you reinstall? I'm tempted to reinstall X1 (after I had to do a system restore just to get 8.5.3 to run again), but I'm a little bit wary of breaking my system yet again.

PS - I strongly recommend people make an IMAGE BACKUP of at least their OS drive before doing anything like installing a new version such as X1.

I was able to revert (as time consuming as it was) and found that my system did NOT have the problem it NOW has after X1 being installed.

So if you're concerned, make a good image backup when things are working at their best -- and make new ones when necessary.
They really can be both live savers and good debugging tools.

Time consuming ... YES, sigh.  Necessary.  YES as well.

Billy Arnell (ba-midi)

vksf01
Re:A PLEA: To Cakewalk and staff. 2010/12/27 17:04:29 (permalink)
ba_midi

Hey Billy, Which redistributable did you reinstall? I'm tempted to reinstall X1 (after I had to do a system restore just to get 8.5.3 to run again), but I'm a little bit wary of breaking my system yet again.

PS - I strongly recommend people make an IMAGE BACKUP of at least their OS drive before doing anything like installing a new version such as X1.

I was able to revert (as time consuming as it was) and found that my system did NOT have the problem it NOW has after X1 being installed.

So if you're concerned, make a good image backup when things are working at their best -- and make new ones when necessary.

Thanks for that.  I spent the weekend trying different options to get my 8.5.3 to work again without crashing and the system restore was the only thing that got things back to the way they were, so naturally, I'm a bit gunshy right now about putting X1 back in again.  Maybe when I've got some more spare time (or Cake release X1b) i'll do it again.

It's times like these that the Mac has the advantage over Windows....but then I'd have to go to logic....nah....

ba_midi
Re:A PLEA: To Cakewalk and staff. 2010/12/27 17:21:13 (permalink)
vksf01

ba_midi

Thanks for that.  I spent the weekend trying different options to get my 8.5.3 to work again without crashing and the system restore was the only thing that got things back to the way they were, so naturally, I'm a bit gunshy right now about putting X1 back in again.  Maybe when I've got some more spare time (or Cake release X1b) i'll do it again.

It's times like these that the Mac has the advantage over Windows....but then I'd have to go to logic....nah....

THere are definitely consequences when installing ANYTHING on a computer.  All it takes is a little power hiccup or Windows being nasty and we can be out of business.  So one has to take steps to protect oneself, for sure.

I'm actually curious about Logic -- but I'm also now curious about some other vendors in the PC market. 

Since CW seems to want to look/feel like some of the others, it made me think there might be something to the others lol.   I don't know, but I owe it to myself to explore now.

However - you might at least try the redistributables.  As I said - it can't harm you.

The downside to all of this is, as we've stated, the time it takes.

I would easily say that the last 2 weeks of my life have been mostly about figuring things out, fixing problesm, reinstalling drivers, changing video card, debugging weirdness, etc...  all because I wanted to be an early adopter of X1.

I've made the least amount of music I have for the whole year, though I'm getting back to things being a LITTLE more normalized now.

I'd rather have not had to go through all this struggling, but too late now lol.   So onward I go.

I hope things get resolved for you.  Keep us posted.

Billy Arnell (ba-midi)

vksf01
Re:A PLEA: To Cakewalk and staff. 2010/12/27 17:30:55 (permalink)
ba_midi

vksf01

ba_midi

THere are definitely consequences when installing ANYTHING on a computer.  All it takes is a little power hiccup or Windows being nasty and we can be out of business.  So one has to take steps to protect oneself, for sure.

I'm actually curious about Logic -- but I'm also now curious about some other vendors in the PC market. 

Since CW seems to want to look/feel like some of the others, it made me think there might be something to the others lol.   I don't know, but I owe it to myself to explore now.

However - you might at least try the redistributables.  As I said - it can't harm you.

The downside to all of this is, as we've stated, the time it takes.

I would easily say that the last 2 weeks of my life have been mostly about figuring things out, fixing problesm, reinstalling drivers, changing video card, debugging weirdness, etc...  all because I wanted to be an early adopter of X1.

I've made the least amount of music I have for the whole year, though I'm getting back to things being a LITTLE more normalized now.

I'd rather have not had to go through all this struggling, but too late now lol.   So onward I go.

I hope things get resolved for you.  Keep us posted.

Not to derail this thread, but it's pretty surprising how much X1 looks like Logic, with the docked windows, etc.  Even the X1 media browser is on the same side as logic.  Of course, the chances of me going Mac are slim to none at all.  I can't even begin to imagine the crap I'd get from my Mac friends whom I've always been extolling the virtues of Sonar!

Back to the Sonar, my machine was running perfectly with 8.5.3 (it's an ADK Machine) until I installed X1 and everything just started blowing up.  So the next time I try to install X1 again, I'm just going to create another restore point.

ba_midi
Re:A PLEA: To Cakewalk and staff. 2010/12/27 17:35:51 (permalink)
Not to derail this thread, but it's pretty surprising how much X1 looks like Logic, with the docked windows, etc. Even the X1 media browser is on the same side as logic. Of course, the chances of me going Mac are slim to none at all. I can't even begin to imagine the crap I'd get from my Mac friends whom I've always been extolling the virtues of Sonar! Back to the Sonar, my machine was running perfectly with 8.5.3 (it's an ADK Machine) until I installed X1 and everything just started blowing up. So the next time I try to install X1 again, I'm just going to create another restore point.

I don't really want to go MAC either.  But it's funny you mention this.  Over this xmas weekend some other musician friends dropped by.  One is a big MAC head and uses Logic.   We both commented on how much X1 and Logic have in common (now).   But this is true of X1 and Studio One as well.

Of course there ARE differences, but they all seem to want to look and feel like each other more and more it seems.  A lot of homogenization going on.

Logic is defintely more like Sonar for the MAC.  And some big big producers/creative people I really like do use Logic or Live on the MAC.   I use Live here as well and actually like it quite a lot.

I suspect most Sonar users would hate Live ... the interface is RADICALLY different.   But that's an assumption on my part of course.

Well, getting back to things -- you should at least try the redistributables.  You have nothing to lose at this point, right?

Billy Arnell (ba-midi)

vksf01
Re:A PLEA: To Cakewalk and staff. 2010/12/27 18:00:36 (permalink)
ba_midi

Not to derail this thread, but it's pretty surprising how much X1 looks like Logic, with the docked windows, etc. Even the X1 media browser is on the same side as logic. Of course, the chances of me going Mac are slim to none at all. I can't even begin to imagine the crap I'd get from my Mac friends whom I've always been extolling the virtues of Sonar! Back to the Sonar, my machine was running perfectly with 8.5.3 (it's an ADK Machine) until I installed X1 and everything just started blowing up. So the next time I try to install X1 again, I'm just going to create another restore point.

I don't really want to go MAC either.  But it's funny you mention this.  Over this xmas weekend some other musician friends dropped by.  One is a big MAC head and uses Logic.   We both commented on how much X1 and Logic have in common (now).   But this is true of X1 and Studio One as well.

Of course there ARE differences, but they all seem to want to look and feel like each other more and more it seems.  A lot of homogenization going on.

Logic is defintely more like Sonar for the MAC.  And some big big producers/creative people I really like do use Logic or Live on the MAC.   I use Live here as well and actually like it quite a lot.

I suspect most Sonar users would hate Live ... the interface is RADICALLY different.   But that's an assumption on my part of course.

Well, getting back to things -- you should at least try the redistributables.  You have nothing to lose at this point, right?

Actually, I have Live as well, but I was using it more for the rare occasions I play out live (and not DJing).  Yes, it is a big paradigm shift (there I said it), but for quick live performances, it cannot be beat (and no, Matrix view on Sonar just doesn't cut it)

Speaking of installing the redistributables, I'm assuming you do this after reinstalling X1, since the X1 installer seems to be the one that has installed the "bad" code, correct?

Scott Lee
Re:A PLEA: To Cakewalk and staff. 2010/12/27 18:01:40 (permalink)
Hi Billy,

Logic is really the only temptation for me, but, years of software on the PC say otherwise. I've made a huge investment for my business and really have been extremely happy with Sonar then any other PC daw.  I am hoping the Bakers snuff out some of this bugs we are experiencing soon.

Scott Lee (ASCAP)
SFX Media 

ba_midi
Re:A PLEA: To Cakewalk and staff. 2010/12/27 18:27:22 (permalink)
Actually, I have Live as well, but I was using it more for the rare occasions I play out live (and not DJing). Yes, it is a big paradigm shift (there I said it), but for quick live performances, it cannot be beat (and no, Matrix view on Sonar just doesn't cut it) Speaking of installing the redistributables, I'm assuming you do this after reinstalling X1, since the X1 installer seems to be the one that has installed the "bad" code, correct?

Both times - I just reinstalled the C++ runtimes to be 'sure' they were correct.

Don't get me started on the Matrix lol.

Billy Arnell (ba-midi)

ba_midi
Re:A PLEA: To Cakewalk and staff. 2010/12/27 18:30:21 (permalink)
Scott Lee

Hi Billy,

Logic is really the only temptation for me, but, years of software on the PC say otherwise. I've made a huge investment for my business and really have been extremely happy with Sonar then any other PC daw.  I am hoping the Bakers snuff out some of this bugs we are experiencing soon.

Oh I totally understand the investment part of it LOL.   I'm just keeping my eyes open more than in the past, since CW has decide to make this huge change, it simply made me 'think' about other things.

I don't mean that in any disrespectful way, either.  I'm just saying for those of us who have YEARS invested in Sonar, then for them to embark on this somewhat homogenization groove, it simply makes one think about what else is out there.

I'm a PC guy too.  MACs are nice, but they, too, have become more like PCs over time.  But I don't think there's any harm in being curious about what's out there now.

Billy Arnell (ba-midi)

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 5 of 10
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1