Helpful ReplyLocked[Announcement] Community Updates

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 4 of 9
Author
craigb
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 41704
Re: [Announcement] Community Updates 2014/08/28 19:27:57 (permalink)
SteveStrummerUK

The big question is ................ of course...

Will I still be able to say "****"?

Fixed.  Next? 

Time for all of you to head over to Beyond My DAW!
Anderton
  • Total Posts : 14070
Re: [Announcement] Community Updates 2014/08/28 19:43:47 (permalink)
Willy Jones [Cakewalk]
(I wish I had another cool 'z' word to use).

Easy fix! Change your name to Willy Jonez.

BTW I'm glad I drew the correct inference about your intentions from the initial post. Seemed pretty straightforward to me.

The first 3 books in "The Musician's Guide to Home Recording" series are available from Hal Leonard and http://www.reverb.com. Listen to my music on http://www.YouTube.com/thecraiganderton, and visit http://www.craiganderton.com. Thanks!
kennywtelejazz
Max Output Level: -3.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 7151
Re: [Announcement] Community Updates 2014/08/29 08:41:11 (permalink)
so far, I think this topic has been an interesting read .

What I find the most interesting (from my point of view ) is I have not heard a single peep in this thread from the people that have actually helped me along in my SONAR journey the most . 

Lets not kid ourselves here ,  
We all know that there are number of low profile posters that are beyond super helpful on the X forum and sub forums ….btw…..in case anybody is interested ….I happen to know that I'm not one of them

The guys I'm talking about have the ability to cut through all the BS, red tape , personality's , and games .
they seem to have the ability to directly address many of the common errors and concerns that plague even the best of us at times ….
I have always been impressed with how simple and how direct their process has been when it comes to problem solving .
FWIW …I have never felt stupid any time I have sought help in solving "pilot error " or "not knowing what I'm doing questions and problems " I have always gotten a straight forward answer . 

Now, I know I don't have much say in the matter , but if you" The Powers that be at Cakewalk " are gonna be recruiting forum members to fill the position of moderation …
I do hope that some of the people I have mentioned " anonymously " (we all know who they are )  are under consideration for being mods….

all the best , 

Kenny

post edited by kennywtelejazz - 2014/08/29 08:42:48

Oh Yeah , Life is Good .
The internet is nothing more than a glorified real time cartoon we all star in.
I play a "Gibson " R 8 Les Paul Cherry Sunburst .
The Love of my Life is an American Bulldog Named Duke . I'm currently running Cakewalk By BandLab as my DAW .

https://soundcloud.com/guitarist-kenny-wilson

https://www.youtube.com/user/Kennywtelejazz/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=1

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=427899

chuckebaby
  • Total Posts : 13146
Re: [Announcement] Community Updates 2014/08/29 10:17:21 (permalink)
I think it sounds like a great idea.

there are some good people/users who use this forum who I think would make good forum moderators, ive thought this all along.
it would cut down on spam and also be of help for some threads that get out of control.
I think cake does a great job now at letting the users express their views, good or bad.
but there is that line that needs to be respected.
a good moderator wouldn't really change much of how this forum is moderated now,
he/she would just be another set of eyes to keep the flow.

Windows 8.1 X64 Sonar Platinum x64
Custom built: Asrock z97 1150 - Intel I7 4790k - 16GB corsair DDR3 1600 - PNY SSD 220GB
Focusrite Saffire 18I8 - Mackie Control

batsbrew
  • Total Posts : 10037
Re: [Announcement] Community Updates 2014/08/29 10:34:33 (permalink)
Anderton
batsbrew
any moderator, will become a whipping boy.

Seriously, how many times can you think of that these forums required the kind of heavy-handed moderation that would make someone a whipping boy?

i'm speaking from experience of having been a forum moderator for a period of time.
i have the scars on my back to prove it.

proceed with caution.

Bats Brew music Streaming
Bats Brew albums:
"Trouble"
"Stay"
"The Time is Magic"
--
Sonar 6 PE>Bandlab Cakewalk>Studio One 3.5>RME BFP>i7-7700 3.6GHz>MSI B250M>G.Skill Ripjaws 4 series 16GB>Samsung 960 EVO m.2ssd>W 10 Pro

kennywtelejazz
Max Output Level: -3.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 7151
Re: [Announcement] Community Updates 2014/08/29 11:07:18 (permalink)
batsbrew
Anderton
batsbrew
any moderator, will become a whipping boy.

Seriously, how many times can you think of that these forums required the kind of heavy-handed moderation that would make someone a whipping boy?

i'm speaking from experience of having been a forum moderator for a period of time.
i have the scars on my back to prove it.

proceed with caution.

Right On batsbrew , your speaking from your personal experience , I'll give you that ...
you happen to play a mean great sounding guitar  you got my respect 

Bruce Lee had a saying and it went something like this .

" They only tackle the guy with the ball " 

peace , 

Kenny

Oh Yeah , Life is Good .
The internet is nothing more than a glorified real time cartoon we all star in.
I play a "Gibson " R 8 Les Paul Cherry Sunburst .
The Love of my Life is an American Bulldog Named Duke . I'm currently running Cakewalk By BandLab as my DAW .

https://soundcloud.com/guitarist-kenny-wilson

https://www.youtube.com/user/Kennywtelejazz/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=1

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=427899

Bajan Blue
Max Output Level: -55 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2029
Re: [Announcement] Community Updates 2014/08/29 12:14:50 (permalink)
Must admit haven't had time to read all the posts but just wanted to say that I find some of the forums such as Sonar X, Software and even to a lesser extent, Hardware, absolutely invaluable and I really wouldn't like to see too much change, although I do take on board why some may see a moderator as being a good thing. Personally I don't but that's just my opinion as I think introducing a moderator could bring more problems than it would solve. Who keeps an eye on the Moderator for instance to make sure they just don't moderate "out" of the forum, someone they don't like for whatever reason??

Nigel
Check out the first single from our new Album, On Top of the World
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTLVCOeTcTc

Check out our latest videos on
http://www.youtube.com/user/DevineLie/videos

Check out our website
www.devinelie.com

Anderton
Re: [Announcement] Community Updates 2014/08/29 12:55:12 (permalink)
Bajan Blue
Who keeps an eye on the Moderator for instance to make sure they just don't moderate "out" of the forum, someone they don't like for whatever reason??

There are administrators. A moderator who did what you describe wouldn't last long, but I also think there are plenty of people here who aren't wired to do vendettas.

Remember, I was involved with Harmony Central for five years. When implemented properly, moderation tends to be self-correcting.

The first 3 books in "The Musician's Guide to Home Recording" series are available from Hal Leonard and http://www.reverb.com. Listen to my music on http://www.YouTube.com/thecraiganderton, and visit http://www.craiganderton.com. Thanks!
spacealf
Max Output Level: -54 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2133
Re: [Announcement] Community Updates 2014/08/29 14:21:17 (permalink)
Run the forum how you want to. I do however think that some people do not come here much anymore because of some other people. They seemed to have woken up on the wrong side of bed. I am generally easy to get along with, but past experience with madhatters I just ain't gonna take no more. There is no need to go into it, but I refer to them as other people do nowadays - bullies, and too hard to get along with. I have my own family, this forum is not my family, it is forum, and chummy don't look like it is going to happen, nor especially would I have any time for that kind of stuff. Stubborn people we all can be and easy to be reading things in the News or whatever. But I tend not to take it out on other people, while some people do do that. I am not going to take abusive people at any time, the answer is no, and if I hear that I can not do something according to them, when it is not ridiculous then that will be that.

I don't run the forum and I never will think that I am that important to think that this forum is the only thing in the world there is. To me, it is not!
Nor do I feel the need to explain myself, the damage has been done already, but when accused of doing drugs, or being spammed by someone just because they think they can do that stuff, that is enough. I should have complained at the time, in the future, not even anyone in this Country is going to put up with that kind of stuff.

Well, that makes no forum or anything else to me in the end.
Goodbye and good luck for the time being or whatever.

Anderton
Re: [Announcement] Community Updates 2014/08/29 14:45:05 (permalink)
spacealf
I should have complained at the time...

Actually. that brings up a good point: If a team of moderators was in place, you would have had someone to complain to.

Then again, sometimes just the fact that a club has bouncers makes people behave and the bouncers don't really have to do anything.

Beepster
  • Total Posts : 18001
Re: [Announcement] Community Updates 2014/08/29 15:00:27 (permalink)
That almost seems like satire but if someone is ruffling you that badly just block them. Personally I've found the "agree to disagree" method works pretty well around here though. No blockage necessary. The one nice thing about more consistent moderation is it can help keep things from flaming out to the point of no return. That way everyone gets a chance to cool down and ideally find a way to get along in the end. Sorry you are having troubles.
John
Forum Host
  • Total Posts : 30467
Re: [Announcement] Community Updates 2014/08/29 16:07:41 (permalink)
spacealf
Run the forum how you want to. I do however think that some people do not come here much anymore because of some other people. They seemed to have woken up on the wrong side of bed. I am generally easy to get along with, but past experience with madhatters I just ain't gonna take no more. There is no need to go into it, but I refer to them as other people do nowadays - bullies, and too hard to get along with. I have my own family, this forum is not my family, it is forum, and chummy don't look like it is going to happen, nor especially would I have any time for that kind of stuff. Stubborn people we all can be and easy to be reading things in the News or whatever. But I tend not to take it out on other people, while some people do do that. I am not going to take abusive people at any time, the answer is no, and if I hear that I can not do something according to them, when it is not ridiculous then that will be that.

I don't run the forum and I never will think that I am that important to think that this forum is the only thing in the world there is. To me, it is not!
Nor do I feel the need to explain myself, the damage has been done already, but when accused of doing drugs, or being spammed by someone just because they think they can do that stuff, that is enough. I should have complained at the time, in the future, not even anyone in this Country is going to put up with that kind of stuff.

Well, that makes no forum or anything else to me in the end.
Goodbye and good luck for the time being or whatever.

I'm sorry you have had trouble here.  Keep in mind that although I believe we do have a very good forum it is made up of real people that come here as people do everywhere. And then in expressing our thoughts the ability to communicate what we really think varies from person to person. Also often times people read things into a statement that is only in our imagination and was never intended by the writer. 

When a problem comes up we can do one of two things. We can go away angry or we can stick around and try to make things better.  

Generally speaking this is a very good forum with the vast majority members being of very high quality. One thing I have found to be true in the end here is there is a kind of natural justice that over time good will win out.    

People that are up to no good will at some point be removed.  Considering how big the internet is and the amount mischief some are engaged in its remarkably rare for that sort of thing to happen here. And truth be told lately its gotten even better. I attribute much of this to Mr. Anderton being here and having mod powers. I also think he makes the ideal moderator to patterned oneself after.

Haven't you noticed a lack of spamming and bad behavior lately? I have. 

I do hope you will reconsider coming here and participating.      

Best
John
Anderton
Re: [Announcement] Community Updates 2014/08/29 16:57:10 (permalink)
John
And truth be told lately its gotten even better. I attribute much of this to Mr. Anderton being here and having mod powers. I also think he makes the ideal moderator to patterned oneself after.

Haven't you noticed a lack of spamming and bad behavior lately? I have. 

While I very much appreciate the kind words, I really don't think I've had much to do with it. The amount of moderation I've had to do here has been minimal, to say the least. There were a couple times that I had to put some people in their place, but they were so universally annoying the community had my back anyway.

If I have contributed anything, it's setting an example of giving people the benefit of the doubt. Most of the issues I've seen here stem from misunderstandings, not malice, and of course with some people English is not their native language so I applaud them for contributing because it's even easier to be misunderstood. But even when there are issues, more often then not the members themselves recognize that something was misinterpreted, there's an apology (usually from both sides for not clearing things up sooner), and all this happens before I even need to come and cool things down because things are already cooled down.

Quick story...I had a friend from Brazil who didn't speak English very well and he said something that was really insulting. I didn't say anything, but a few days later I had to speak up. It wasn't at all what he meant, so he said "Tell you what. You can assume that anything I say is not insulting, because if I do want to insult you, I will make it clear I am insulting you." Not a bad policy 

jm24
Max Output Level: -54 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2127
Re: [Announcement] Community Updates 2014/08/29 20:35:52 (permalink)
Additional personnel is welcome. With the clear, consistent, application of rules of conduct.

For years we were told that these were USER forums and that the CW dudes would occasionally deign to display their presence.

YET whenever there were comments directed at the dragging-feet of CW managers to fix stuff, the CW "moderators" would appear and fend off such criticism. With others responding that this is their forums so they can do what they like.  And then we would be told these are user forums and that we should all learn how to share.

During the X1 launch it was clear the CW mods circled the wagons and defended the fan bois against all the amazement at CW design managers abandoning more that one hundred years of interface/communication research: books, magazines, newspapers, display adds, television, and about 40 years of computer interface design, in favor of wasted space, lack of ease of use, lack of customization,.... The X series still has too many menus and too much wasted screen space, and defies reason with respect to all that is known about how color increases efficiency and effectiveness.

The fan bois could do no wrong. They were allowed to truly berate any who felt betrayed, aghast, and amazed at the changes thrust upon us.

So, I fully endorse the addition of some new over-seers. 

I hope during the choices of such persons there is a review of their behavior during the X1 riots.

Edited for "grammer" and "speling."

John
Forum Host
  • Total Posts : 30467
Re: [Announcement] Community Updates 2014/08/29 22:11:10 (permalink)
Well that was a fair and honest appraisal of those times.  (In case anyone is in doubt that is sarcasm). 

Best
John
noynekker
Max Output Level: -66 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1235
Re: [Announcement] Community Updates 2014/08/29 23:38:58 (permalink)
I think the user / moderator thing could work, it's certainly worth a try. Hopefully the forum won't lose the spirited discussions it has had in the past, and become too boring.

I come to the Cakewalk forum mostly to learn about Sonar products, but have also discovered the many different forums included here are a gateway of knowledge to all things audio, with some extremely helpful professional users.

I'm sensing a push here to make it more focused on Cakewalk products. Well, it is the Cakewalk forum. There have been some software forum threads overstepping the boundaries, advertising other competing products, and some so called "troll" threads bashing Sonar, and some users with one way opinions . . . can't we just drag and drop them into the coffee house and let them have at 'em.
I'm hoping these are what the new moderators will be paying attention to, and leave the rest of it alone.

I especially like the ideas put forth of new feature request and problem / bug reporting forums . . . long overdue.

Cakewalk by Bandlab, Cubase, RME Babyface Pro, Intel i7 3770K @3.5Ghz, Asus P8Z77-VPro/Thunderbolt, 32GB DDR3 RAM, GeForce GTX 660 Ti, 250 GB OS SSD, 2TB HDD samples, Win 10 Pro 64 bit, backed up by Macrium Reflect, Novation Impulse 61 Midi Key Controller, Tannoy Active Near Field Monitors, Guitars by Vantage, Gibson, Yamaki and Ovation.

soens
Max Output Level: -23.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5154
Re: [Announcement] Community Updates 2014/08/30 08:08:40 (permalink)
I'm just a user. Whatever you decide works for me. And if it doesn't, it doesn't.
soens
Max Output Level: -23.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5154
Re: [Announcement] Community Updates 2014/08/30 08:14:53 (permalink)

I do hope that some of the people I have mentioned " anonymously " (we all know who they are )  are under consideration for being mods…."

Sorry, I have no idea who I am... I'm still "finding myself".

If you happen to find me before I do, let me know.
ampfixer
Max Output Level: -20 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5508
Re: [Announcement] Community Updates 2014/08/30 12:26:36 (permalink)
WHen the bakers make the changes, I would like to see all direct marketing banned. This is of course aimed at the software forum. It's too valuable to eliminate but there's no need to allow marketing. I don't pedal my wares in the hardware forum and Spacey doesn't try and sell his fab guitars on the forums. Why should people like IKM get to do so. If they get to make money off the forums, why not all of us?

If there were a buy/sell forum than that's where this stuff belongs. We don't have a forum like that today and I don't see Cakewalk creating one.

Regards, John 
 I want to make it clear that I am an Eedjit. I have no direct, or indirect, knowledge of business, the music industry, forum threads or the meaning of life. I know about amps.
WIN 10 Pro X64, I7-3770k 16 gigs, ASUS Z77 pro, AMD 7950 3 gig,  Steinberg UR44, A-Pro 500, Sonar Platinum, KRK Rokit 6 
Anderton
Re: [Announcement] Community Updates 2014/08/30 13:25:12 (permalink)
Good point, Ampfixer. Hey! Cakewalk could sell ad space to all those companies

bapu
  • Total Posts : 86000
Re: [Announcement] Community Updates 2014/08/30 14:19:51 (permalink)
If we get a buy/sell forum I'm putting NagBap V1.0 up for sale.

southpaw3473
Max Output Level: -75 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 782
Re: [Announcement] Community Updates 2014/08/30 17:26:14 (permalink)
Just my two cents but I am one who finds the Software forum to be an integral part of Sonar for me. The products that we discuss here have direct bearing on my total Sonar experience. I have gotten great advice from a ton of very helpful people. It is wicked nice to have everything in one place and not have to go to 27 different forums (none of which I find as helpful or as civil as the Sonar forums) to get plugin and software information. 

Many of the absolute go-to plugins that I use I picked up on recommendations from folks in the Software Forum. I hope it stays!

We'll not risk another frontal assault-that rabbit's dynamite!!!

Tommy Byrnes
Sonar Platinum
Win 10 Pro x64 AMD FX 8350 Eight-Core 4.00GHz/ ASRock 970 Extreme4/ 16 gigs RAM
UA Apollo Firewire/UA 2 Quad Satellite/ Focusrite OctoPre/Makie Onyx1220i Mixer  
THANK YOU!!!
wizard71
Max Output Level: -74 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 836
Re: [Announcement] Community Updates 2014/08/30 19:10:15 (permalink)
Another vote for retention of the software forum here. I can understand the reason for considering it's demise, but from the user perspective it's very helpful. I don't really see any evidence of an advertising free for all, it's mostly forum members posting about some great deals they have seen/heard about. It can also give the user poignant information on how that software runs within sonar which is also an important consideration when making a purchase.
I agree that pointless bickering should be eliminated and the potential for reckless advertising squashed but that can be taken care of by a moderator. The suggestion of migrating to KVR for software info means that your customers will spend more time away from the cake family and the eyes and ears of the users that help make this forum what it is could become somewhat fragmented and as a result just take a little bit of magic away from the friendliest forum on the net.
Not only that but quite a few software searches turn up results for cakewalk so visitor traffic must be good for business?

http://www.youtube.com/SpaceTimeAces
https://soundcloud.com/space-time-aces
Sonar Platinum - Win 8.1 x64 - Haswell 4770k - ASrock Z87 pro3 - 32gb ram - Fractal design R4 case - 3x HDD 1 USB 2.0 external 1x cr M4 ssd for samples - Octa-capture - Sontronics Aria - Sontronics STC-1s - BX8 monitors - ARC 2 system - Kawai CA63 piano - Kawai MP6 Stage piano - Fender custom Telecaster FMT - Yamaha LL6 - Fender P bass

michaelhanson
Max Output Level: -40 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3529
Re: [Announcement] Community Updates 2014/08/30 19:11:52 (permalink)
Southpaw,

I attempted to say something similar above, but I think you said it much better than I did. I agree.

Mike

https://soundcloud.com/michaeljhanson
https://www.facebook.com/michaeljhanson.music
iTunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/scandalous-grace/id1180730765

Platinum Lifetime, Focusrite 8i6 & 2i4, Gibson LP, ES335, Fender Strat, 4003 Rickenbacker
BMI
Anderton
Re: [Announcement] Community Updates 2014/08/30 19:21:26 (permalink)
wizard71
I agree that pointless bickering should be eliminated and the potential for reckless advertising squashed but that can be taken care of by a moderator. 

This is probably a good example of a forum that would benefit from moderation.

cecelius2
Max Output Level: -61 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1494
Re: [Announcement] Community Updates 2014/08/30 19:54:38 (permalink)
Please keep the Software forum; it is the best source for updates.  Moderate it, yes, but don't loose it.

lawajava
Max Output Level: -55 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2040
Re: [Announcement] Community Updates 2014/08/30 20:12:21 (permalink)
ShellstaX

I frequent 2 threads - Sonar X3 and Gear>Software.

I disagree with the 'Smelly Spam BB' comment.

I suggest 'deal' posts are not excessive (~10 a day) and mostly from an individual rather than Vendors. Regardless, they assist me and appear to be from a wider source than just KVR. They also either prompt or start out as discussion wrt pertinence with Cakewalk product - that'd be lost by sending people over to KVR. Furthermore, sifting deals from discussion is simple.

Some people appear to have an issue with the individual. No problems my end - keep up your efforts.

I've seen one incident of a blowout / callout of a vendor troll. I chose to ignore.

Moderation should handle any issues but I'm a +1 for deals to remain.

I fully agree! +1

Number one - my time is precious. I would prefer to keep efficient and only frequent one forum - the Cakewalk forum. I don't want to be sent off elsewhere because of a forum reorg.

Number two - I especially value the Sonar X Series forum because that's my core audio engineering product and I value learning from the experienced folks and passing on info to newer Sonar users needing help.

Number three - I probably visit the Cakewalk forum more than I should in a given day because the Gear / Hardware and Software forums have news and dialog about very interesting things that end up enhancing and strengthening my Sonar experience and satisfaction. Plus the people on those forums tend to share a lot of humor.

Bottom line -- I expect I would dramatically drop my visit count to the Cakewalk forum if either of those two sections were removed. I'm referring to the Sonar X Series section and to the Gear / Software section.

Two internal 2TB SSDs laptop stuffed with Larry's deals and awesome tools. Studio One is the cat's meow as a DAW now that I've migrated off of Sonar. Using BandLab Cakewalk just to grab old files when migrating songs.
southpaw3473
Max Output Level: -75 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 782
Re: [Announcement] Community Updates 2014/08/30 20:43:06 (permalink)
wizard71
The suggestion of migrating to KVR for software info means that your customers will spend more time away from the cake family and the eyes and ears of the users that help make this forum what it is could become somewhat fragmented and as a result just take a little bit of magic away from the friendliest forum on the net.
Not only that but quite a few software searches turn up results for cakewalk so visitor traffic must be good for business?

+1. The thing is, Sonar for me is a complete immersion. I spend every day working with it for my job and with  an array of software and plugins (as we all do). The Software forum (and folks like cclarry, rain, eddietx, et al) make my job easier and more productive by providing information about other pieces of software that work within the Sonar world. I really do not want to search all over the web to find out about upgrades, new plugins or get real user information. I don't post too much but I do spend a lot of time in the X forum and the software forum. I don't want to lose that.

We'll not risk another frontal assault-that rabbit's dynamite!!!

Tommy Byrnes
Sonar Platinum
Win 10 Pro x64 AMD FX 8350 Eight-Core 4.00GHz/ ASRock 970 Extreme4/ 16 gigs RAM
UA Apollo Firewire/UA 2 Quad Satellite/ Focusrite OctoPre/Makie Onyx1220i Mixer  
THANK YOU!!!
bapu
  • Total Posts : 86000
Re: [Announcement] Community Updates 2014/08/30 22:06:41 (permalink)
Please keep the Coffee House exactly as it is (without dumping trash threads there).

Without it I would lead a sad existence of a life.

Oh wait........
With it I lead a sad existence of a life but I have a lot of friends there.
bitflipper
01100010 01101001 01110100 01100110 01101100 01101
  • Total Posts : 26036
Re: [Announcement] Community Updates 2014/08/30 23:23:10 (permalink)
RE: Software forum: keep it as it is

Yes, it does get cluttered. Sometimes I think I'm reading directly from Larry's email In-Box. But I'm OK with that, because within all that volume there are occasional gems.

Don't ban vendors. Yes, sometimes they just add clutter, too (get yer beatz makin' iOS app here, all the big producers use it!) but the majority are of interest to at least some forum readers. Example: Greg Schlaepfer's current thread re a free timbale lib. Sure, it's a gimmick to drive people to his website and generate buzz. I don't have a problem with that. Everybody thanked him in the thread. That's how you know it isn't spam.

All else is in doubt, so this is the truth I cling to. 

My Stuff
Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 4 of 9
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1