Helpful ReplyLockedCakewalk Announcement

Page: << < ..56575859 > Showing page 56 of 59
Author
Jim Kalinowski
Max Output Level: -85 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 296
Re: Cakewalk Announcement 2018/01/09 17:40:15 (permalink)
My 2 cents on a few things, and I think these are a reasonable 2 cents because 1) I develop software for a living and 2) I went through a similar situation several years ago where the company I worked for was shutdown by the parent company.  Again, these are all my opinion based on past experience.

1. The transition stuff going on at Cakewalk will take a LOT longer than most people think.  In my previous experience, it took nearly 6 months to transition the company.

2. No one on the Cakewalk transition team is developing any code.  Gibson isn't paying them to do that.  Instead, they are trying to prepare products to be sold.  Maybe even prepare the company (or what's left of it) to be sold.  Since there's only a few people left, for a transition to be successful Cakewalk/Gibson needs to be able to convince a company that the code is worth buying and that the new owner's can get a return on investment.  For software, a new owner will probably want to a couple of product experts to come along with the code.  That was what happened in my past experience (and none of us took the offer from the new company).

3. If the day comes when the servers get shutdown, Cakewalk will just email us a master authorization code.  I suspect SONAR has always had the ability to work with a master code.  That approach makes it a lot easier on the developers as they move to new computers for testing.

Again, these are just my opinion/guesses.

I used the Adaptive Limiter for the first time the other night.  Wow, that thing rocks!  Can't believe we got that for free.  Cake should have been charging for that and some other stuff.

As a hobbyist, I'm sticking with SONAR until I can't.  If I was doing this professionally, I'd move on.

i7 860, 8GB RAM, Win10 x64, UA-25EX, SONAR Platinum 
https://www.soundcloud.com/jim-kalinowski
http://www.soundclick.com/jimkalinowski
CakeAlexSHere
Max Output Level: -79 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 577
Re: Cakewalk Announcement 2018/01/09 18:20:08 (permalink)
^^

3) Assuming there is a back door Is just an assumption, and if we assume there is the other assumption is that they will mail us the codes.

Regardless we need clarification on what the plan is here. Keeping us guessing is not good form.
Skyline_UK
Max Output Level: -54 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2133
Re: Cakewalk Announcement 2018/01/09 19:21:03 (permalink)
When he pops by here, why does Noel keep using the phrase 'during this transition period'?  Does that mean 'transition to the knacker's yard' or 'transition to a Sonar second life situation'?

My stuff

Intel Sandy Bridge i7 2600 @ 3.4GHz, 4 cores, 8 threads, 16GB RAM.
OS & Programs drive: 240GB SSD
Data drives: 1 x 1TB drive RAID mirrored, plus extra 1TB data drive 
Windows 10 Home 64 bit
Cakewalk by BandLab 64 bit, Studio One 3, 
Band In A Box 2016, Ozone 8
+ too many other plugins
BandLab page
bapu
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 86000
Re: Cakewalk Announcement 2018/01/09 19:22:19 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby CakeAlexSHere 2018/01/09 19:29:20
CakeAlexSHere

Regardless we need clarification on what the plan is here. Keeping us (-1) guessing is not good form.

I'm not guessing at anything so from here on please post your comments as "we (-1)", "us (-1)" and/or "everyone|everybody (-1)" or any variation thereof.

I don't wish to be included in your assumptions or speculative hyperbolic assertions.

bapu
Re: Cakewalk Announcement 2018/01/09 19:22:58 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby joel77 2018/01/10 01:22:45
Skyline_UK
When he pops by here, why does Noel keep using the phrase 'during this transition period'?  Does that mean 'transition to the knacker's yard' or 'transition to a Sonar second life situation'?

Who knows?

Only the Shadow knows.
CakeAlexSHere
Re: Cakewalk Announcement 2018/01/09 19:28:40 (permalink)
bapu
CakeAlexSHere

Regardless we need clarification on what the plan is here. Keeping us (-1) guessing is not good form.

I'm not guessing at anything so from here on please post your comments as "we (-1)", "us (-1)" and/or "everyone|everybody (-1)" or any variation thereof.

I don't wish to be included in your assumptions or speculative hyperbolic assertions.

Absolutely right that's a fair comment and one of my pet hates, people walking around like trade union representatives. We shall stop this immediately!!
aemmett
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 17
Re: Cakewalk Announcement 2018/01/09 21:51:16 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby backwoods 2018/01/09 21:53:43
I simply cannot believe it. I have literally just found this news. I am so very gutted right now that the end has come.
Sonar is the first and only ever DAW that I've owned, been along for the ride since X2 was born, I've loved it ever since it was installed.

I am surprised that the store has is closed so early, leaving no opportunity to get hold of things I didn't get around to buying. A little disappointed about that.

I am hoping that it will be resurrected in some shape or form in the near future. I've seen the posts about selling it on.
Failing that, is it possible to make the source code/build available to the current member community ?
I bet there are lots of users out there that are software engineers (including me) that could potentially provide support by way of fixes for problems. Something to think about perhaps ??
Please don't leave us all stranded

All the best to all the Cake developers over the years.
Andy

Andy
Sonar Platinum loaded with ...
Waves / IK Multimedia / Softube / box +10, running on ...
Lenovo B5 / Windows 7 x64 (i5) interfacing with ...
Behringer X32 -> Yamaha HS7

chuckebaby
  • Total Posts : 13146
Re: Cakewalk Announcement 2018/01/09 21:56:14 (permalink)
aemmett
I simply cannot believe it. I have literally just found this news. I am so very gutted right now that the end has come.
Sonar is the first and only ever DAW that I've owned, been along for the ride since X2 was born, I've loved it ever since it was installed.

I am surprised that the store has is closed so early, leaving no opportunity to get hold of things I didn't get around to buying. A little disappointed about that.

I am hoping that it will be resurrected in some shape or form in the near future. I've seen the posts about selling it on.
Failing that, is it possible to make the source code/build available to the current member community ?
I bet there are lots of users out there that are software engineers (including me) that could potentially provide support by way of fixes for problems. Something to think about perhaps ??
Please don't leave us all stranded

All the best to all the Cake developers over the years.
Andy

A lot of us are disappointed sonar will no longer be developed. It was a great DAW for my needs.
I would like to agree about users (that are software engineers) could provide positive results to bug fixes, enhancements but im afraid that's probably not possible.

As noel mentioned earlier, this code is 8 feet thick and probably takes years of knowing your way around to fix one thing. that's the trouble really. you make one change and the domino effect takes place.
IE: 1 fix = 2 more bugs that surface.

Windows 8.1 X64 Sonar Platinum x64
Custom built: Asrock z97 1150 - Intel I7 4790k - 16GB corsair DDR3 1600 - PNY SSD 220GB
Focusrite Saffire 18I8 - Mackie Control

aemmett
  • Total Posts : 17
Re: Cakewalk Announcement 2018/01/09 22:05:40 (permalink)
Sounds like problematic architecture. I know that is simplistic, but better to have a go than to just let it die.
Bring it on I say, a learning opportunity if nothing else
bapu
Re: Cakewalk Announcement 2018/01/10 00:50:03 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby pentimentosound 2018/01/12 00:07:36
When I said stupid things as a young man my Dad would say "You're talking like a man with paper a**hole."

Noel Borthwick [Cakewalk]
Cakewalk Staff
  • Total Posts : 6475
Re: Cakewalk Announcement 2018/01/10 01:09:51 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby joel77 2018/01/10 01:25:54
For those not familiar with how business transitions it may be educational to take a look at this link. It can be even more complicated for corporations since there is a lot of paperwork and prep. The word transition used in our announcement applies to the business which in this case would be Cakewalk and its assets. I can see why users are uncomfortable with the uncertainty, but there is a formal legal process that has to be followed and it would be pointless for anyone to make premature statements.

Noel Borthwick
Senior Manager Audio Core, BandLab
My Blog, Twitter, BandLab Profile
backwoods
Max Output Level: -49.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2571
Re: Cakewalk Announcement 2018/01/10 01:18:36 (permalink)
is all this transition stuff normally happening in the background before closure/new ownership is announced? 

msmcleod
Max Output Level: -72 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 920
Re: Cakewalk Announcement 2018/01/10 01:21:01 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Noel Borthwick [Cakewalk] 2018/01/10 03:21:42
aemmett
Sounds like problematic architecture. I know that is simplistic, but better to have a go than to just let it die.
Bring it on I say, a learning opportunity if nothing else

Software that is more than 25 years old has an architecture that evolves. In an ideal world you'd refactor everything as you go along to keep the architecture "clean", but commercial pressures mean this isn't always possible.

In saying that, Noel has alluded (on the Cakewalk Talk group in Facebook) to plenty of refactoring that has been done since SPLAT, which the monthly updates and a more agile approach to development has allowed them to carry out.

I'm sure it would
chuckebaby
As noel mentioned earlier, this code is 8 feet thick and probably takes years of knowing your way around to fix one thing. that's the trouble really. you make one change and the domino effect takes place.
IE: 1 fix = 2 more bugs that surface.

I'm sure any decent developer could get to grips with the code in 3 to 6 months (based on my own experience with having to learn legacy code when joining new companies). However there's probably quite a few "gotcha's" in the code like OS bug workarounds and wierd tricks to improve performance, which only someone with years of working with it would know about. These are the types of things that, unless you're aware of them, will have the "software kerplunk" effect of every bug you fix causes two (or more!) bugs to appear.

I suspect that as long as there's at least one experienced team member left if/when Cakewalk has a new owner, then it should be pretty straightforward to get experienced developers up to speed.

M.
pavlo0001
  • Total Posts : 34
Re: Cakewalk Announcement 2018/01/10 04:48:56 (permalink)
THIS MAKES NO SENSE!!! 30 YEARS developing a great product and then just  puff!? what is Gibson doing??
They just bough cakewalk to milk it and let it die? great strategy...  good thing I didn't buy the perpetual upgrade subscription too but I did spend tons upgrading to platinum... I hate Gibson now and their overpriced & heavy guitars...
I should have done like the rest and buy pro-tools or I HAVE to NOW!! this suckkkkksss!!

**Sorry for the internal developers and employees, you probably feel worse.. capitalism can be cruel.
noynekker
Max Output Level: -66 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1235
Re: Cakewalk Announcement 2018/01/10 05:16:18 (permalink)
bapu
When I said stupid things as a young man my Dad would say "You're talking like a man with paper a**hole."

What ? I know he has more posts than anyone in the history of this forum, but can't we just ban him for these useless and demeaning posts, especially since they are jokes that no one gets ? C'mon Bapu, I know you can offer something more useful than this, put some effort into it.

Cakewalk by Bandlab, Cubase, RME Babyface Pro, Intel i7 3770K @3.5Ghz, Asus P8Z77-VPro/Thunderbolt, 32GB DDR3 RAM, GeForce GTX 660 Ti, 250 GB OS SSD, 2TB HDD samples, Win 10 Pro 64 bit, backed up by Macrium Reflect, Novation Impulse 61 Midi Key Controller, Tannoy Active Near Field Monitors, Guitars by Vantage, Gibson, Yamaki and Ovation.

Gmichaelhall
  • Total Posts : 25
Re: Cakewalk Announcement 2018/01/10 06:05:00 (permalink)
Greetings all, I hope I'm not going off topic by asking a few questions about my cakewalk account...
1. Can we still change or update our password? I'm kind of nervous to even try, considering the current situation with Sonar.
2. I have not received any email notification regarding the demise of Sonar and found out only by coming to this forum to peruse for a fix for an aud. Ini issue I thought I was having. In any case, I am a very long time user of Sonar and I'm concerned that if I have some computer related issues that I will lose my access to SPlat, even though I have the software itself backed up on another drive. Will we be issued a perpetual reg key so that we can at the very least access this most recent version of SPlat? The notion of returning to PT for producing and mixing is not something I look forward to but here we are.
3. I always received email notification when a new version of SPLAT was released, but now it's just crickets, am I missing out onany official communication from Cakewalk?
Lastly,
4. I know it's a real punt but has any talk come up regarding Cakewalk being acquired by any other organisation that might take on the distribution and functionality development of SPlat? In a perfect world, a company like Harrison Mixbus merging/integrating Cakewalk with their own software would be a great outcome if Gibson isn't holding copyright or intellectual property hostage, and making any transition all but impossible.
Just for the record, I work the absolute sh*te outta SPlat and as of this month, it's been an entire year with not a single crash or freeze [that I didn't cause my own self!] and as happy as I am to share that experience with any bothering to read my length post, it's equally sad to see such a fine tuned platform mothballed over just money. To go out on such stable footing is as proud an accomplishment as it is really disheartening an example of how the modern business model victimises its own in the name of profits for the very very few. Regards, Michael ✌️
Snehankur
Max Output Level: -80 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 507
Re: Cakewalk Announcement 2018/01/10 06:51:11 (permalink)
Noel Borthwick [Cakewalk]
For those not familiar with how business transitions it may be educational to take a look at this link. It can be even more complicated for corporations since there is a lot of paperwork and prep. The word transition used in our announcement applies to the business which in this case would be Cakewalk and its assets. I can see why users are uncomfortable with the uncertainty, but there is a formal legal process that has to be followed and it would be pointless for anyone to make premature statements.

I don't have idea about copyright of codes. Can the logic be copyrighted?
What if you and your team recreate this different name different UI? [with no lifetime updates.]
Regards
Snehankur
mudgel
  • Total Posts : 12010
Re: Cakewalk Announcement 2018/01/10 08:04:21 (permalink)
Gmichaelhall
Greetings all, I hope I'm not going off topic by asking a few questions about my cakewalk account...
1. Can we still change or update our password? I'm kind of nervous to even try, considering the current situation with Sonar.
2. I have not received any email notification regarding the demise of Sonar and found out only by coming to this forum to peruse for a fix for an aud. Ini issue I thought I was having. In any case, I am a very long time user of Sonar and I'm concerned that if I have some computer related issues that I will lose my access to SPlat, even though I have the software itself backed up on another drive. Will we be issued a perpetual reg key so that we can at the very least access this most recent version of SPlat? The notion of returning to PT for producing and mixing is not something I look forward to but here we are.
3. I always received email notification when a new version of SPLAT was released, but now it's just crickets, am I missing out onany official communication from Cakewalk?
Lastly,
4. I know it's a real punt but has any talk come up regarding Cakewalk being acquired by any other organisation that might take on the distribution and functionality development of SPlat? In a perfect world, a company like Harrison Mixbus merging/integrating Cakewalk with their own software would be a great outcome if Gibson isn't holding copyright or intellectual property hostage, and making any transition all but impossible.
Just for the record, I work the absolute sh*te outta SPlat and as of this month, it's been an entire year with not a single crash or freeze [that I didn't cause my own self!] and as happy as I am to share that experience with any bothering to read my length post, it's equally sad to see such a fine tuned platform mothballed over just money. To go out on such stable footing is as proud an accomplishment as it is really disheartening an example of how the modern business model victimises its own in the name of profits for the very very few. Regards, Michael ✌️

1. Yes. You can still use your online account as before. If you’re on Platinum you are reliant on the authorisation servers running to re-authorise should you install Sonar on another computer.

2. If you have problems there is still the forum for help. You might just have to yell to get someone to notice you. Lots of folks caught in never ending loops discussing what’s happened.

3. No emails from Cakewalk. I would read the last 5 pages of this thread to catch up.

4. Lots of speculation as to what may or may not happen. None of it supported by any facts. And comments made by Noel recently seem couched in such ways as to still leave matters very unclear.

I’ve tried not to put any opinion in here. But again. Read the last 5 pages. I’m about to do it again.

Mike V. (MUDGEL)

STUDIO: Win 10 Pro x64, SPlat & CbB x64,
PC: ASUS Z370-A, INTEL i7 8700k, 32GIG DDR4 2400, OC 4.7Ghz.
Storage: 7 TB SATA III, 750GiG SSD & Samsung 500 Gig 960 EVO NVMe M.2.
Monitors: Adam A7X, JBL 10” Sub.
Audio I/O & DSP Server: DIGIGRID IOS & IOX.
Screen: Raven MTi + 43" HD 4K TV Monitor.
Keyboard Controller: Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S88.
andylama
  • Total Posts : 10
Re: Cakewalk Announcement 2018/01/10 08:49:06 (permalink)
Dear Noel & Co.,

I've been a faithful user since...uhh...Pro Audio 9 or so?  Nearly 20 years?  LONG time.
I wish the Cakewalk folks the best possible outcome, and I hope your corporate overlords do right by you in the end.
I know that business is business, and in the corporate world, we all get to be victims at some point...and there's never anyone to hold personally responsible.  I've been there and I get it.

Nevertheless, I've had some truly life-changing magical musical experiences using Cakewalk over the years, and I cherish that.
It's been a great ride, and I will continue to use my Sonar until it becomes unmaintainable.

I do have a practical question though:  As I got this bad news, I was getting ready to reformat my PC with Win10 and reinstall everything fresh.  At this point, will it all still work as if everything was hunky-dory?  (online servers still serving, etc.)  If so, can I assume it will remain so for at least several more weeks?  I really wanted to start with a 'fresh build' as the Cakewalk sun sets.  Furthermore, even after the servers presumably go down, if I have downloaded all the install packages, will I still be able to assemble a fresh build, say, next year or whenever?

Thanks, folks.  Really...thank you so much.  You'll never know how you've brought joy to my life via my little home studio, but you did.

Namaste, etc.  ;)
PhilipMikols
  • Total Posts : 9
Re: Cakewalk Announcement 2018/01/10 10:01:07 (permalink)
andylama
I do have a practical question though:  As I got this bad news, I was getting ready to reformat my PC with Win10 and reinstall everything fresh.  At this point, will it all still work as if everything was hunky-dory?  (online servers still serving, etc.)  If so, can I assume it will remain so for at least several more weeks?  I really wanted to start with a 'fresh build' as the Cakewalk sun sets.  Furthermore, even after the servers presumably go down, if I have downloaded all the install packages, will I still be able to assemble a fresh build, say, next year or whenever?

I had bought a new laptop and when I went to load Splat that is when I found out it was being scuttled. So I setup the laptop, updated everything and Splat and all the other plugins, etc. loaded just fine and had no issues with it.

Philip Mikols

Songroom
Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 174
Re: Cakewalk Announcement 2018/01/10 10:11:16 (permalink)
andylama
I do have a practical question though:  As I got this bad news, I was getting ready to reformat my PC with Win10 and reinstall everything fresh.  At this point, will it all still work as if everything was hunky-dory?

During the last week I've built a new workstation and installed Sonar Platinum using Command Center without any problems. It's running well on Windows 10 1709 (16299.192).

As for the future, we've been informed that if the servers are switched off we'll receive an offline activation method. There may be better times ahead for Cakewalk, but as it stands the best plan is to download your registered products, keep making music and wait for news

Sonar Platinum - BandLab Cakewalk - Presonus 16.0.2 - Tannoys - Lava BandLamp ?

chuckebaby
  • Total Posts : 13146
Re: Cakewalk Announcement 2018/01/10 10:32:20 (permalink)
msmcleod

I'm sure any decent developer could get to grips with the code in 3 to 6 months (based on my own experience with having to learn legacy code when joining new companies).

I don't think we are taking about "just" legacy code here. I believe we are talking about Legacy code + new code mixed in to one giant soup. And that's the real difficulty.

But to be perfectly honest, I don't anything for sure. so maybe your right.
I actually hope your right and its not that hard. I would love to see this product continue to be developed.

Windows 8.1 X64 Sonar Platinum x64
Custom built: Asrock z97 1150 - Intel I7 4790k - 16GB corsair DDR3 1600 - PNY SSD 220GB
Focusrite Saffire 18I8 - Mackie Control

ampfixer
Max Output Level: -20 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5508
Re: Cakewalk Announcement 2018/01/10 20:02:34 (permalink)
If you follow the link Noel posted (#1664) you will be taken to an article about how to transition a business. It really doesn't talk about going out of business as much as it talks about tying up all the loose ends so that it can be sold or shuttered. That's what the "transition" talk is all about. So actually we know nothing more than we did on day 1.

Regards, John 
 I want to make it clear that I am an Eedjit. I have no direct, or indirect, knowledge of business, the music industry, forum threads or the meaning of life. I know about amps.
WIN 10 Pro X64, I7-3770k 16 gigs, ASUS Z77 pro, AMD 7950 3 gig,  Steinberg UR44, A-Pro 500, Sonar Platinum, KRK Rokit 6 
Gmichaelhall
  • Total Posts : 25
Re: Cakewalk Announcement 2018/01/11 00:13:29 (permalink)
Thank you for your prompt reply, I really appreciate your time and effort to clear some things up.
I feel strongly that we deserve some assurance that we will be issued a perpetual reg key so that we can at very least have access to the software we own access to outright. As for the circumstantial reneging of our lifetime updates, any grumbles about that matter would easily be appeased by unlocking every cakewalk plugin and instrument for those of us who bought into the lifetime update. It's not a big drama for me but it does seem like 1 strategy to value the contribution of long time committed users. Have a great day man and look forward to following this thread with great interest ✌️
TearOfTheStar
  • Total Posts : 3
Re: Cakewalk Announcement 2018/01/11 00:26:47 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby backwoods 2018/01/11 02:27:09
And what will happen with Cakewalk products for Steam users? Will i lose my splat when servers will die? I can't download offline installers for obvious reasons. Or activation goes thru Steam and should not be a problem?
realtwinny
  • Total Posts : 2
Re: Cakewalk Announcement 2018/01/11 01:05:43 (permalink)
Cakewalk goes down. So sad.
I have used Cakewalk since 1988/89. The DOS Version 1.0 came with a mpu401 ISA card and i was proud to use this in my Atari PC3 8086 with my Yamaha PSR. So sad
ampfixer
Max Output Level: -20 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5508
Re: Cakewalk Announcement 2018/01/11 02:04:51 (permalink)
TearOfTheStar
And what will happen with Cakewalk products for Steam users? Will i lose my splat when servers will die? I can't download offline installers for obvious reasons. Or activation goes thru Steam and should not be a problem?

I think you should contact Steam. I'm thinking there should be discussions happening between Steam and Cakewalk.

Regards, John 
 I want to make it clear that I am an Eedjit. I have no direct, or indirect, knowledge of business, the music industry, forum threads or the meaning of life. I know about amps.
WIN 10 Pro X64, I7-3770k 16 gigs, ASUS Z77 pro, AMD 7950 3 gig,  Steinberg UR44, A-Pro 500, Sonar Platinum, KRK Rokit 6 
andylama
  • Total Posts : 10
Re: Cakewalk Announcement 2018/01/11 02:57:32 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Vincenzo Bruni 2018/01/11 14:53:24
What the heck is Splat?
CakeAlexSHere
Re: Cakewalk Announcement 2018/01/11 03:03:31 (permalink)
Sonar PLATinum.
SandlinJohn
Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 188
Re: Cakewalk Announcement 2018/01/11 07:40:12 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby joel77 2018/01/11 22:34:26
ampfixer
If you follow the link Noel posted (#1664) you will be taken to an article about how to transition a business. It really doesn't talk about going out of business as much as it talks about tying up all the loose ends so that it can be sold or shuttered. That's what the "transition" talk is all about. So actually we know nothing more than we did on day 1.

I took from the link, and the tone of the various messages that Noel has presented, that Noel is not allowed to say more, due to legal reasons. Noel is not in full control of the full content of The Message. It appears he isn't even allowed to tell us if he knows the current status of the company. Any information he reveals has the potential to reduce the value of Cakewalk, so he can't reveal anything.

At least that is what I get from his message. So, yeah, we don't know anything new because anything new could destroy the negotiations, if any, currently taking place. I read between the lines that there are negotiations that haven't ended, otherwise, I believe we _would_ be told about that -- if Gibson had given up selling Cakewalk - at that point there'd be nothing to loose and apparently, at this point, there still is something that could be lost. But I'm just guessing.

Sonar Platinum, Windows 7 Pro 64 bit, Intel NUC micro-workstation with 5th Gen Intel i5-5250U, 16 GB RAM and 1.25 TB Storage, Yamaha MG10XU Mixer USB Interface, Yamaha HPH-MT8 Monitor Headphones, Yamaha MX-49 controller synth
Page: << < ..56575859 > Showing page 56 of 59
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1