Helpful ReplyLockedHave Tried to Be Patient...

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 5 of 6
Author
SteveJL
Max Output Level: -29 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4644
RE: Have Tried to Be Patient... 2008/03/25 15:18:26 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: DaneStewart

robby.....

YOU CRACK ME UP!!!!!

It's that durned avatar baby......goes so perfectly with the one-liners.........POW!

RockStringBender
Max Output Level: -82 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 416
RE: Have Tried to Be Patient... 2008/03/25 18:17:12 (permalink)
I get a LOT of helpful info here as a lurker and I must say that the overall feel and mood of this place is both typical of an open forum and MUCH more informative and way less OT than most.

This place is a good thing (believe me, from an "outsider's" viewpoint you heavy posters have a good... no great thing going). Blowing up after plugging away for quite some time and seeing the same ****e questions posted over and over and the common rash of OT threads that occur from time to time is also understandable.

I'm not jumping in for any other reason than to attempt to point out the good stuff. I'll mind my biz, promise.

But... I have a question about something I'm reading here.........

How do the POLICE get involved in internet forum stuff and what law's get broken that can be enforced by a policeman? Is the references to "reporting" to the cops a metaphor for the moderators? If you cuss and **** and call people names, who do you send the URL and internet info to to get someone arrested? And if you do, what crime(s) did they commit?

I'm confused on the "legal" "criminal" talk. Can someone slide me a clue?

PS- Papa- us toiling lurkers who DO read the manuals really need all the tips and tricks that the old-timers provide. Please keep dispensing wisdom and advice, and an occasional OT comment :)

Peace, Bob
John
Forum Host
  • Total Posts : 30467
RE: Have Tried to Be Patient... 2008/03/25 18:32:16 (permalink)
There are a lot of things that can turn criminal. Hacking and causing damage is a crime. Threatening can also turn criminal. Inciting violence is criminal. There also are particular net federal laws that can come into play in the right circumstances.

Identity theft is a crime. Certain kinds of solicitation is criminal. To know all the issues involved one needs a lawyer to advise here.

The net is not as free for all as some people think.

Best
John
SteveJL
RE: Have Tried to Be Patient... 2008/03/25 21:31:12 (permalink)
The same laws apply in the virtual world as they do in the physical, like John says, such as threatening and harassing, stalking. The HUGE difference is making a case that would warrant the justificatoin of the costs of an actual investigation, etc. Just saying that you are being threatened, harassed or stalked does not necessarily make it so in the eyes of the lawmakers. In law enforcement, a whole new field has opened up for investigating crimes in the virtual world.

flinger
Max Output Level: -83 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 382
RE: Have Tried to Be Patient... 2008/03/25 21:35:39 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: RockStringBender

I get a LOT of helpful info here as a lurker and I must say that the overall feel and mood of this place is both typical of an open forum and MUCH more informative and way less OT than most.

This place is a good thing (believe me, from an "outsider's" viewpoint you heavy posters have a good... no great thing going). Blowing up after plugging away for quite some time and seeing the same ****e questions posted over and over and the common rash of OT threads that occur from time to time is also understandable.

I'm not jumping in for any other reason than to attempt to point out the good stuff. I'll mind my biz, promise.

How do the POLICE get involved in internet forum stuff and what law's get broken that can be enforced by a policeman? Is the references to "reporting" to the cops a metaphor for the moderators? If you cuss and **** and call people names, who do you send the URL and internet info to to get someone arrested? And if you do, what crime(s) did they commit?

PS- Papa- us toiling lurkers who DO read the manuals really need all the tips and tricks that the old-timers provide. Please keep dispensing wisdom and advice, and an occasional OT comment :)

Peace, Bob

If you were a policeman and someone sent you an 'urgent' email saying that they had been 'insulted' in an internet forum what would you do?
John
Forum Host
RE: Have Tried to Be Patient... 2008/03/25 21:40:03 (permalink)
The same thing if the guy walked in. Crime is crime. The best advice is don't do anything on the web that you wouldn't do in real life. An insult is not criminal.

Best
John
RockStringBender
Max Output Level: -82 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 416
RE: Have Tried to Be Patient... 2008/03/26 01:01:34 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: flinger

Peace, Bob

If you were a policeman and someone sent you an 'urgent' email saying that they had been 'insulted' in an internet forum what would you do?

UMMmmmmmm.......... eat another donut, use the email to pass a few minutes of laughter with my comrades, and then get ready to hit the streets and lay my ass on the line one more night for the mortgage and the kid's pencils and crayons???

I guess I wasn't confused after all. just saw some posts that seemed real real serious, like "hey man.... I know Karate".
TTY TECH
Max Output Level: -85 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 274
RE: Have Tried to Be Patient... 2008/03/26 01:26:29 (permalink)
some body tell that guy to let the tears dry before he turns on the keyboard again. water has 20000 ohms of resistance.sodium reduces it further. i = e over r wayne out in sf ca usa
Black Pug Studios
  • Total Posts : 396
RE: Have Tried to Be Patient... 2008/03/26 02:10:28 (permalink)

Peace, Bob

I'm looking at this and wondering......... I was the only one who used Police in his post. Then I realized that maybe some guy is looking in a dictionary reading the definition for Police (looked myself via google), and was concluding that I was justifing a means via force. WOW! I couldn't of meant anything so stupid! I've concluded that a big problem is a failure to comunicate! A simple phrase, or slang, can cause some very deep hurt. Being a deep person sometimes, wouldn't it be a shame if we all blew ourselves up due to a fail to comunicate?
SteveJL
RE: Have Tried to Be Patient... 2008/03/26 02:16:57 (permalink)
I don't think he was referring to your posts

Black Pug Studios
  • Total Posts : 396
RE: Have Tried to Be Patient... 2008/03/26 02:20:24 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: SteveJL

I don't think he was referring to your posts

Nevermind.
John
Forum Host
RE: Have Tried to Be Patient... 2008/03/26 02:55:25 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: TTY TECH

some body tell that guy to let the tears dry before he turns on the keyboard again. water has 20000 ohms of resistance.sodium reduces it further. i = e over r wayne out in sf ca usa

This was addressed to me. Thus I have to think it was a comment about me.

You say you are a Marine. I am a Viet Nam vet. 25 th div. 3/22 B Co, 1969-1970. Yes, it was the same company that Oliver Stone was in. Different times though. I don't cry.

Best
John
Desperate Dan
Max Output Level: -59.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1554
RE: Have Tried to Be Patient... 2008/03/26 04:57:46 (permalink)
The same laws apply in the virtual world as they do in the physical, like John says, such as threatening and harassing, stalking. The HUGE difference is making a case that would warrant the justificatoin of the costs of an actual investigation, etc. Just saying that you are being threatened, harassed or stalked does not necessarily make it so in the eyes of the lawmakers. In law enforcement, a whole new field has opened up for investigating crimes in the virtual world.

All these threats of litigation and suing people make me laugh. I would love to see someone on another continent get sued by a resident of the USA. What would you do? Apply for extradition to get them to stand trial in the USA for calling someone a name? Ha Ha. I think the USA is overly litigious And just for the record I have nothing against the USA or it's citizens it's just that sometimes people get so serious and threaten legal action without realising how dumb it sounds if you take a step back, it's a joke.

Windows 7 Professional  64 bit - Intel Q-9550 2.83 CPU, 8Gb DDR800, Gigabyte EP35-DS3R, M-Audio Delta 44, Yamaha HS-80M Monitors, UAD-1 Ultra Pack

I'm reading a book about anti-gravity at the moment and I just can't put it down
Tom F
Max Output Level: -48 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2749
RE: Have Tried to Be Patient... 2008/03/26 05:37:44 (permalink)
hi john - since i am not sure you read my previous post directed to you i would like to repost it:

hi john - seriously - i think you are a cool guy because you try to post a lot of answers here - and i appreciate that you already helped me a few times...all this would also result in a discomfort of mine if you would leave the forum - but this is because we already had a "sort of" personal communication here...also would i try to help you if i had infos relevant for you...
but why would you expect new users joining the "drama" of papas "leaving" - thats just toooo melodrammatic. i never read abot papa in the last months so for me he is no leading figure in the forum like you...and i dont think that as a newer user i have a duty to learn forum history in order to praise the "ancient ones" and that is what i wanted to express - which i think many others would agree with...

i just think that your approach to the forum is a bit exagerated - you did a lot - but how could you consider this "building" something...you just shared infos with many different people some nice, some not - so there is no "big picture" about this in my opinion...

its like a cat hunting ots own tail - someone always comes up with some off topic moral stuff and how things have to be and so on...and since i am also a bit hyperactive i also join and say my thing... probably i would not start those issues myself...because i feel no need for it...

so we could also just speak about sonar...it would alright too...

PS: and since writing my upper posting the whole discussion is now completely deteriorating....."law" "suing" "harrassing" and "police"- thats VERY weird indeed....i am not saying that was your point, but dont you feel that all this is going into the deeply absurd???? dont you think that some people here act like they suffered from persecution mania? (no insult) just a question...

SongCraft
Max Output Level: -36 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3902
RE: Have Tried to Be Patient... 2008/03/26 07:43:08 (permalink)
Hey! Just thought I'd drop an excerpt from CW TOS which mentions the fact that this is a public place and discourages any sort of offensive behavior including harassment and any other criminal offense. Anyway, here is that excerpt. . . . .

ORIGINAL: Cakewalk Forum Terms of Service Agreement:

These are public forums and we ask that you behave as you would if you were in a public place. These issues are left to the discretion of the moderator, but may include any material that is knowingly false or defamatory, misleading, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, that otherwise violates any law, or that encourages conduct constituting a criminal offense.

Did ya know a lot of sites where people congregate (such as Forums and Chatrooms) are being visited by the police (either on duty or off-duty), I'm not saying they're visiting this site, but ya never know. Besides, there are some police officers that uses SONAR too

I guess the reason why this sort of discussion has been raised is due to the nature of this thread, being OT and all I'm surprised it hasn't been locked yet, but you can bet CW is watching this thread.

Have a great day everyone! And for crying out loud, behave yourselves

SteveJL
RE: Have Tried to Be Patient... 2008/03/26 08:06:45 (permalink)
Police on the SONAR forum.........that is AWESOME......wait, not THE Police, but the guys in blue. Well, with all the Criminal activity here, I guess it was just a matter of time!

Thank you for that, that will have me chuckling all day........Police on the SONAR forum

Westside Steve
Max Output Level: -75 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 794
RE: Have Tried to Be Patient... 2008/03/26 08:12:11 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: SteveJL

Police on the SONAR forum.........that is AWESOME......wait, not THE Police, but the guys in blue. Well, with all the Criminal activity here, I guess it was just a matter of time!

Thank you for that, that will have me chuckling all day........Police on the SONAR forum

What kind of USB soundcard would Sting use?

And Stewart; BFD or Session Drummer 2??

WSS

Tom F
Max Output Level: -48 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2749
RE: Have Tried to Be Patient... 2008/03/26 08:34:22 (permalink)
well - i dont know what people have written about or to you - but i havent seen anything that would preoccupy my in this forum until now..
i dont want to argue about the tos - why should i - but the whole discussion is very bloated now...
hopefully no one says things about you that are "...knowingly false or defamatory, misleading, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, that otherwise violates any law, or that encourages conduct constituting a criminal offense..."

but its also a matter of seeing things: i would not think someone calling me an idiot is "hateful" or that the word "penis" is sexually oriented (because for me its just an organ - not THE instrument, but still an instrument :-)
also i would not rate someone who says for instance "i dont like christians" as a profane pearson...beacause his taste hasnt anything harmful...

so if you are going to interpret every single comment in a very narrow perspective you will surely be able to even find a "death threat" in a message like: "i hope you wont be posting here any more" (just for pushing it to extremes)
dont get me wrong, i dont wanna polemize with you .... i just think that we sould be able to concretely see what and who is attacking you so thoroughly before we guys with a sort of easy language get confronted with all sort of insinuations - if i did you wrong before just tell me
flinger
  • Total Posts : 382
RE: Have Tried to Be Patient... 2008/03/26 08:36:01 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Black Pug Studios

Peace, Bob

I'm looking at this and wondering......... I was the only one who used Police in his post. Then I realized that maybe some guy is looking in a dictionary reading the definition for Police (looked myself via google), and was concluding that I was justifing a means via force. WOW! I couldn't of meant anything so stupid! I've concluded that a big problem is a failure to comunicate! A simple phrase, or slang, can cause some very deep hurt. Being a deep person sometimes, wouldn't it be a shame if we all blew ourselves up due to a fail to comunicate?

Like SteveJL says, I don't think it was referring to you, I certainly took it to be referring to someone else.

If there are any normal people reading this thread, and other similar ones, please, please don't be put off from contributing and joining in with any topic you like.

99+% of people here are friendly and helpful. And even if there are a couple of grumpy people they are often helpful too, its just they're way of talking, don't take it personally.

The police, or cakewalk admins, aren't remotely interested in petty bickering on a single thread of a single subsection of a single forum.
So please lets stop this scaremongering and ridiculous escalation to forum nuclear war.

Some people need to look at their priorities in life, go for a walk in the fresh air, listen to the birds singing ....

Please, everyone, just try to pause and reflect for a second before either deliberately inflaming issues or reacting to either deliberate provocation or perceived insults. I know it can be difficult but please try as much as possible.

There is already too much negativity in the world, we can each try to do our bit to balance it with something positive.

Thankyou.
Desperate Dan
Max Output Level: -59.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1554
RE: Have Tried to Be Patient... 2008/03/26 10:50:38 (permalink)
Did ya know a lot of sites where people congregate (such as Forums and Chatrooms) are being visited by the police (either on duty or off-duty), I'm not saying they're visiting this site, but ya never know. Besides, there are some police officers that uses SONAR too

What planet do you live on where the Cops have the time or even the inclination to watch what a bunch of Musicians ramble on about in a Forum. Your apparent Intimate Knowledge and authority of all things legal seems to be endless, and frankly more than mildly amusing. I Suppose you're going to get the CIA,FBI,NSA on to me now. I think Australia was probably relieved to see you go.

Windows 7 Professional  64 bit - Intel Q-9550 2.83 CPU, 8Gb DDR800, Gigabyte EP35-DS3R, M-Audio Delta 44, Yamaha HS-80M Monitors, UAD-1 Ultra Pack

I'm reading a book about anti-gravity at the moment and I just can't put it down
Roflcopter
Max Output Level: -7.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 6767
RE: Have Tried to Be Patient... 2008/03/26 11:07:23 (permalink)
What planet do you live on where the Cops have the time or even the inclination to watch what a bunch of Musicians ramble on about in a Forum.

www.johnwaynesworld.com

I'm a perfectionist, and perfect is a skinned knee.
jinga8
Max Output Level: -17 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5817
RE: Have Tried to Be Patient... 2008/03/26 11:40:10 (permalink)
When I was 7 my mom let me go into Blockbuster alone for the first time. I picked out a movie (I think it was that one where Darryl Hannah is a mermaid and Tom Hanks finds her....Splash! (thanks IMDB)) and when I went to pay for it there was a sign behind the counter that had a picture of a video tape with a message where the movie title would normally be. It said: Please be kind,_________ . It seems the "Rewind" letters had fallen off. Of course I didn't know that it was supposed to say "Rewind" in the first place. So to me, the message was simple and has lasted me a lifetime (well, another 23 years so far anyway). Please be kind. I like it. Kind of like "Just do it", only different and nicer and as a marketing slogan it kind of encompasses all of humanity and not just athletes. So, in conclusion, if all Zigs are Zogs and all Zogs are Zoodles, then it follows logically that: Please be kind....
Laserich
Max Output Level: -80 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 517
RE: Have Tried to Be Patient... 2008/03/26 12:11:25 (permalink)
Have Tried to Be Patient...

I've always wanted to try being doctor.

PS: Jinga cool story, hehe.

http://www.someofmyownstuff..com

. . . . . . . . . . . . ......
Roflcopter
RE: Have Tried to Be Patient... 2008/03/26 12:33:25 (permalink)
Funny - I'm not a Christian but the only verse I can relate to is Micah 6:8, which if you translate it very freely says basically the same thing.

'All that's required of you is to have respect for what you don't understand, and to be kind.' Put that way, it's a no-brainer.

DaneStewart
Max Output Level: -76 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 717
RE: Have Tried to Be Patient... 2008/03/26 12:42:43 (permalink)
"CandyGram for Mongo!..."
"CandyGram for Mongo!..."

To thine own self be true. ~TheDane
Roflcopter
RE: Have Tried to Be Patient... 2008/03/26 12:49:13 (permalink)
'Yeah, let's face it. You gotta be a man to wear tights."

SongCraft
RE: Have Tried to Be Patient... 2008/03/26 13:09:35 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: Desperate Dan

Did ya know a lot of sites where people congregate (such as Forums and Chatrooms) are being visited by the police (either on duty or off-duty), I'm not saying they're visiting this site, but ya never know. Besides, there are some police officers that uses SONAR too :joke icon:

What planet do you live on where the Cops have the time or even the inclination to watch what a bunch of Musicians ramble on about in a Forum. Your apparent Intimate Knowledge and authority of all things legal seems to be endless, and frankly more than mildly amusing. I Suppose you're going to get the CIA,FBI,NSA on to me now. I think Australia was probably relieved to see you go.

Whatever! That's just your opinion, and I find your comments offensive towards me yet I did nothing to provoke you, I posted my comment in general, not aimed at anyone here. Chill out man, you tend to dramatize by taking comments out of context.

You came into this thread as if you're Mr.Know it all, but sadly you're mistaken. My post was in regards to the TOS and in the TOS is mention about the law, and for that I get your rant reply.

Desperate Dan, you don't believe that some police officers use SONAR?

End Reply.

My next post is in general regarding the following news excerpt. . . .

Excerpt News Article:

Second Mo. city passes law making Internet harassment a crime
Nov 27, 2007 - 11:10:42 CST
FLORISSANT, Mo. (AP) — More than a year after an eastern Missouri teenager killed herself because of mean messages she received over the Internet, a second St. Louis-area community has passed a law making online harassment a crime.

In regards to this news, anyone still feel like having a chuckle, a laugh? then go ahead and laugh because I'm NOT laughing!! Internet harassment does indeed occur and is problem that should be taken seriously. That particular inccident involved MySpace where the harassment occurred and as a result a young girl died (suicide).

Harassment - Meaning according to the dictionary:
> To disturb persistently; torment, as with troubles or cares; bother continually - Bother: to tease, to irritate, persistent interference with one's comfort or peace of mind.

[Reference: Dictionary.com]

The sad reality is, it's all too easy for cowards who think they're safe n hidden behind their computers can deliberately commit online offenses such as harassment and then laugh about it. They're only making themselves look pathetic because basically they're getting enjoyment out of causing trouble, by causing disruptions on a site. IMO if harassment was to occur here on this site that would be like disrespecting CW TOS, basically trashing CW site (forum)

Fact is, everybody leaves a footprint online such as 'IP number' which is basically a person's Internet ID number containing location, Internet service provider including other details auto-logged on the ISP database making it easy to trace a person.

If someone is being continually bothered after already given notice to the other person to 'not have any further contact with them' then yes it may be considered 'harassment', one of the reasons why sites such as this has a block and report feature is to help prevent issues such as this but sadly there will be abusive users who enjoy getting their cheap thrills.

The following is according to police advise given to me in regards to 'another site' where content (topics/comments) had been removed, a phone call, content sighted, it was confirmed that a group of people had violated my rights and also in regards to slanderous comments, ((I'm explaining an incident about another site (forum), far worse incidents than what I've seen occur here on this site)). What surprised me was, I had just earlier contacted the site's webhost explaining my intentions and before the court order was issued action was already taken. A very quick response and I was dealing with people in another country (UK), yet the site was hosted in the USA. That site, that group of people did not get sued, that was not my intention at all.

The point is, if people violate the law on the Internet then of course there is the right way of resolving the issue without having to sue anyone but of course it depends on the case. Often a lot of cases can be settled out of court. In fact, just recently (last Wed) another incident where I attended court 7:30.am in regards to false claims involving a financial dispute but they failed miserably because I had the necessary documents to squash that case to smithereens, I had to sit in that courtroom for what seemed like forever, one hour later I found out the case had been dismissed just the day before, too short a notice for me to get that letter 'Motion and Order for Dismissal' but I walked out of that court room with a big grin LOL!!

Roflcopter
RE: Have Tried to Be Patient... 2008/03/26 13:14:11 (permalink)
it's all too easy for cowards who think they're safe n hidden behind their computers

Now who's hiding behind his computer here? Mwuha.

Oaf_Topik
Max Output Level: -54 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2105
RE: Have Tried to Be Patient... 2008/03/26 13:18:09 (permalink)
Whatever! That's just your opinion, and I find your comments offensive towards me yet I did nothing to provoke you, I posted my comment in general, not aimed at anyone here. Chill out man, you tend to dramatize by taking comments out of context.

You came into this thread as if you're Mr.Know it all, but sadly you're mistaken. My post was in regards to the TOS and in the TOS is mention about the law, and for that I get your rant reply.

Desperate Dan, you don't believe that some police officers use SONAR?

End Reply.

My next post is in general regarding the following news excerpt. . . .

Excerpt News Article:

Second Mo. city passes law making Internet harassment a crime
Nov 27, 2007 - 11:10:42 CST
FLORISSANT, Mo. (AP) — More than a year after an eastern Missouri teenager killed herself because of mean messages she received over the Internet, a second St. Louis-area community has passed a law making online harassment a crime.

In regards to this news, anyone still feel like having a chuckle, a laugh? then go ahead and laugh because I'm NOT laughing!! Internet harassment does indeed occur and is problem that should be taken seriously. That particular inccident involved MySpace where the harassment occurred and as a result a young girl died (suicide).

Harassment - Meaning according to the dictionary:
> To disturb persistently; torment, as with troubles or cares; bother continually - Bother: to tease, to irritate, persistent interference with one's comfort or peace of mind.

[Reference: Dictionary.com]

The sad reality is, it's all too easy for cowards who think they're safe n hidden behind their computers can deliberately commit online offenses such as harassment and then laugh about it. They're only making themselves look pathetic because basically they're getting enjoyment out of causing trouble, by causing disruptions on a site. IMO if harassment was to occur here on this site that would be like disrespecting CW TOS, basically trashing CW site (forum)

Fact is, everybody leaves a footprint online such as 'IP number' which is basically a person's Internet ID number containing location, Internet service provider including other details auto-logged on the ISP database making it easy to trace a person.

If someone is being continually bothered after already given notice to the other person to 'not have any further contact with them' then yes it may be considered 'harassment', one of the reasons why sites such as this has a block and report feature is to help prevent issues such as this but sadly there will be abusive users who enjoy getting their cheap thrills.

The following is according to police advise given to me in regards to 'another site' where content (topics/comments) had been removed, a phone call, content sighted, it was confirmed that a group of people had violated my rights and also in regards to slanderous comments, ((I'm explaining an incident about another site (forum), far worse incidents than what I've seen occur here on this site)). What surprised me was, I had just earlier contacted the site's webhost explaining my intentions and before the court order was issued action was already taken. A very quick response and I was dealing with people in another country (UK), yet the site was hosted in the USA. That site, that group of people did not get sued, that was not my intention at all.

The point is, if people violate the law on the Internet then of course there is the right way of resolving the issue without having to sue anyone but of course it depends on the case. Often a lot of cases can be settled out of court. In fact, just recently (last Wed) another incident where I attended court 7:30.am in regards to false claims involving a financial dispute but they failed miserably because I had the necessary documents to squash that case to smithereens, I had to sit in that courtroom for what seemed like forever, one hour later I found out the case had been dismissed just the day before, too short a notice for me to get that letter 'Motion and Order for Dismissal' but I walked out of that court room with a big grin LOL!!

I didn't think it was possible find someone more long-winded than John.

SongCraft
RE: Have Tried to Be Patient... 2008/03/26 13:20:49 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: Roflcopter

it's all too easy for cowards who think they're safe n hidden behind their computers

Now who's hiding behind his computer here? Mwuha.

Ironically! You are LOL!!

I'm not! Because my full name is in my avatar. [read the fine print] and my site [See my signature] - my website has my full name and location.

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 5 of 6
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1