Helpful ReplyLockedHello from BandLab [Updated 21/3/2018]

Page: << < ..1617181920.. > >> Showing page 20 of 30
Author
abacab
Max Output Level: -30.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4464
Re: Hello from BandLab 2018/03/07 21:33:53 (permalink)
pwalpwal
Westside Steve Simmons
I would bet any of the companies giving away a limited edition of their software are doing so hoping that you will pull the trigger on the full version.
WSS

definitely, the gateway version... also, there's a difference between a host-locked limited edition, and a generic le that's host-agnostic, but they're both offering that discounted upgrade to the full version (all those threads asking "which plugins work in other hosts?")

In the Sonar bundle, the Celemony Melodyne Essentials and the XLN Audio Addictive Drums were always licensed 3rd party plugins that were not locked to Sonar.

The Applied Acoustic Systems (AAS) and the Overloud plugins were locked to Sonar, but both companies released unlock codes after the demise of Cakewalk.  (Edit: it appears that the special AAS Session bundle for Sonar users is no longer being offered.)

The 4Front TruePianos and the Nomad Factory BlueTubes plugins are locked to Sonar, but upgrades to full versions are available from these companies.

The only Cakewalk plugins that seem to be locked up are the ProChannel effects and the Adaptive Limiter VST.

It seems that only these last two by Cakewalk are are where substitute solutions may be the only choice.  Overall it's not too bad a situation regarding the bundled value adds...
post edited by abacab - 2018/03/08 20:59:19

DAW: CbB; Sonar Platinum, and others ... 
bodhi65
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 71
Re: Hello from BandLab 2018/03/07 22:11:25 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby deswind 2018/03/08 01:36:34
Thank you. Having tried other DAWs since the news I’m so glad to hear Sonar has a future. It truly is a great piece of software, beautiful piece of art that deserves to continue its evolution. I will support its future iteration.
Thanks,
Alan

He who is not busy being born is busy dying. - Bob Dylan
kevincolo
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1
Re: Hello from BandLab 2018/03/08 02:59:19 (permalink)
Meng,

Thank you for the update. This is awesome news. BandLab will have my support.
HARDDRlVER
Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 121
Re: Hello from BandLab 2018/03/08 04:58:08 (permalink)
abacab
HARDDRlVER

What is there not 'to get' when expecting to receive a package I paid for, just as anyone else's package. To deny a platinum lifetime the updates they paid for will actually make it worse on them than anyone else.
Whatever version you paid for, you expect to retain 100% of that package. Lifetime updates were part of the 100% of the package that was included in that version.
So because lifetime update purchasers chose to go balls out on their purchase...for some reason you think they don't deserve the same 100% of their package, as anyone else?!?!
L.U. purchasers jumped on the front of the wagon, but they're to be the only ones who actually get less than what they paid for?!?!

Just my two synths...

Lifetime updates were cancelled when Cakewalk was shut down by Gibson.  Those license agreements are with a dead company.

Any beef you have about updates needs to be taken up with Gibson.  Get in line with their creditors as they pick the bones ... 

The new owners of the former Cakewalk code owe nothing to former license holders.  They did not buy the company, or have any intent to continue conducting business as Cakewalk.  That is just the way things work when a company stops doing business.

Anything that BandLab offers to former customers for free is strictly as goodwill to retain customers, and is at their complete discretion and free will.

So you prefer that Bandlab gives you what you paid for, while those who paid for the extra mile be left out.
IMO a company that buys up another also bought up that company's promises.
L.U. is simply a different version than the several others.
Suppose Bandlab were to dig into any of the other versions and denied various inclusions of those versions? Would you have something to say, then? Pick any one 'benefit' that was added with your particular version, and have that denied to you now...
If they offer everyone EXCEPT L.U. purchasers exactly what they paid for then they'd single out one particular group.
What a way to start a new venture with a bad taste in so many mouths.
Those who grabbed the biggest prize will actually be THE ONLY ONES in this deal to be left with less than what they paid for.
It was mentioned that Bandlab could not survive if they were to honor the L.U.
Do you really think they'd leverage themselves so close to the bone when picking up Cakewalk that holding back L.U. was the ONLY way Bandlab would survive the purchase of Cakewalk?
The person who mentioned this, are you privy to this evidence?

'Make everyone happy...except those who shelled out the most...or rather, those who took the biggest risk.'
michael diemer
Max Output Level: -68 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1128
Re: Hello from BandLab 2018/03/08 05:12:05 (permalink)
Man, I feel for you. But your beef should be with Gibson only. Bandlab has rescued Cakewalk from oblivion. No court in the land would say they have to honor the lifetime update. That was only in effect as long as the company (Gibson) that made it continued to own Cakewalk. In business there are winners and losers. No point living in the past. Time to move on.

michael diemer
Intel Quad Core i7-3770 Ivy Bridge
32 GB ram
1TB Western Digital Black X2
Microsoft Windows 7 Pro 64
UR22 interface
Bandlab Cakewalk/Sonar 8.5 Studio
GPO-EWQLSO Gold-Vienna SP ED-Cinematic Strings 2

Daibhidh
Max Output Level: -86 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 204
Re: Hello from BandLab [Updated 3/3/2018] 2018/03/08 06:18:35 (permalink)
Hi Meng,

Thank you for seeing what's special about Sonar.
I purchased Sonar Platinum on Steam, so I hope you will be able to bring us steamers
when you're ready to launch your new flagship. It sounds like you have many great ideas ahead!

Will Z3TA+2 be a part of it? I wonder. :)

All the very best!

David from New Zealand.
urock
Max Output Level: -80 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 501
Re: Hello from BandLab [Updated 3/3/2018] 2018/03/08 06:34:23 (permalink)
Thank you, Meng - you rock.    Thrilled to hear that TDFKAS is alive again.

Also, congrats to Noel on your new job.

Here's hoping you add Mac development.  Happy to be a beta tester if so.

Looking forward to more information including the new name.

All the best,

urock
MacFurse
Max Output Level: -84 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 324
Re: Hello from BandLab 2018/03/08 10:22:07 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Songroom 2018/03/08 11:38:48
michael diemer
Man, I feel for you. But your beef should be with Gibson only. Bandlab has rescued Cakewalk from oblivion. No court in the land would say they have to honor the lifetime update. That was only in effect as long as the company (Gibson) that made it continued to own Cakewalk. In business there are winners and losers. No point living in the past. Time to move on.

This sums up things perfectly in my book.

Did anyone seriously believe the LU would last, particularly under Gibson, which was a known, unknown ? The cost wasn't so much that it made the gamble simply too much to risk. At least, not for me. And after the notice, the choice was to spend even more money getting into another DAW, and more importantly, at least for me, spend a lot more time learning, and finding new workarounds.

It just doesn't make any sense to me that anyone would be upset by this buy out. Just like we needed to give Noel's updates and advice to hang on a run for it's money, we now need to give this new acquisition time to get up and show us what they can do, and what their intentions are. Everything I've read so far from Meng suggests we will be looked after. What reason is there to doubt this? I accept the LU's are over. I've still got massive value for dollar compared to the alternatives. If I have to pay more in the future, then that's fine. I would have to spend it to move elsewhere !

This is a massive win for me, and I suspect others like me, that make a little money out of what we do, but don't have the time, or indeed the inclination, to set about starting over. Everything I have now, my PC, my operating system, my DAW, my interface, and sound systems, all work pretty much perfectly, and the product I get out, is pretty darn good, even if I do say so myself. I don't want to change that at this stage.

So, to those worried about where this is going, I say to get back to work, and see what comes. Because whatever is coming, you have almost no control over it, and it may be favourable anyway.

We are in a good place. Far better than I though a couple of months ago.

regards. Dave.

Platinum. i7 4771 3.5ghz. ECU H87 mobo with 3 monitor support. 16gb Ripjaws 1600mhz. Focusrite 18i20. 2 x 250gb Samsung EVO SSD's OP/Programs. 2x1TB Seagate Baracuda sata3 data drives. 200gb sata2 bootable drive for online and downloading only. Seagate 2tb USB 3.0 backup drive.  2x27in monitors. Rode K2 valve mic. Sontronics STC-1 pair. Studio Projects B1 condenser. SM58B. SM57B. Presonus Eureka Preamp.
Rasure
Max Output Level: -79 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 584
Re: Hello from BandLab 2018/03/08 16:32:31 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby marled 2018/03/08 17:51:32
As a "lifetimer" myself I`d be quite happy to go back to how it used to be $149 a year for a major upgrades and use the old style serial number and reg code system.  As side note, add and sell more prochannel modules (I hope to god they are keeping the prochannel in the new DAW)

But, wait and see I guess :-) 

[ASUS Z97-K 3.30 gigahertz Intel Core i5-4590]
[16 Gig Ram]
[NVIDIA GeForce GTX1050 Ti 1920 X 1080]
[Windows 10 Pro x64]
[Sonar Platinum x64 Lifetime]
[Studio One 4 Pro]
[Notion 6]
[Waves Mercury + Abbey Road & SSL Collection V10]
[Mackie Onyx 400f]

YouTube | 10% Off Waves | Rasuresphere II Omnisphere Library & Midi Stems
lapasoa
Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 193
Re: Hello from BandLab 2018/03/08 16:35:30 (permalink)
I was really otimistic that Sonar would never die. I am super happy. Thank you so much!
marled
Max Output Level: -85 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 251
Re: Hello from BandLab 2018/03/08 17:50:09 (permalink)
Rasure
... use the old style serial number and reg code system.

+1
I think a lot (most?) of Splat users would prefer this having made the Cakewalk/Gibson decline experience! With the old system you are at least sure that you can run/install your software on todays Windows!

... many years before ...
bluzdog
Max Output Level: -56 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1928
Re: Hello from BandLab 2018/03/08 18:32:09 (permalink)
Hello Meng,

You seem like a class act. Good luck and Thank you.

Rocky

vanceen
Max Output Level: -74 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 814
Re: Hello from BandLab 2018/03/08 19:29:36 (permalink)
The cost of the lifetime upgrade was about the same as a single annual update. That made it a no-brainer for me. I'm not saying I like not continuing to get free upgrades, but it's not a crushing blow. I worried at the time that the lifetime upgrade move was going to cut out a whole lot of revenue from SONAR.

For myself, I've gone a long way into Reaper, and I won't give up using it. If SONAR or its heir remains viable, I'll probably keep it on my machine for those times when I want to do something fast without getting on the Reaper learning curve.

By the way, AAS is apparently no longer offering the unlock of Cakewalk versions. I waited too long.

SONAR Platinum
Windows 10
ASUS X99E WE
Core i7 5960X  
32 GB Corsair DDR4 2133 C13
Fireface UFX USB driver 1.098
GeForce GTX 950
losguy
Max Output Level: -20 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5506
Re: Hello from BandLab 2018/03/08 20:35:29 (permalink)
vanceen
By the way, AAS is apparently no longer offering the unlock of Cakewalk versions. I waited too long.

Sorry to see that. FWIW, IMO the upgrades are well worth their pricing, even moreso if you come across the specials that come around occasionally.

Psalm 30:12
All pure waves converge at the Origin
Chrisma
Max Output Level: -79 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 585
Re: Hello from BandLab 2018/03/08 21:17:46 (permalink)
BandLab Studio...Why does that sound familiar? 

ChuckC
Max Output Level: -61 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1488
Re: Hello from BandLab 2018/03/09 00:22:07 (permalink)
Thank you and welcome aboard!   I was so happy to hear that our beloved DAW will survive and I can't wait to see what a fresh new company can do with it.

ADK Built DAW, W7, Sonar Platinum, Studio One Pro,Yamaha HS8's & HS8S  Presonus Studio/Live 24.4.2, A few decent mic pre's,  lots of mics, 57's,58 betas, Sm7b, LD Condensors, Small condensors, Senn 421's,  DI's,  Sans Amp, A few guitar amps etc. Guitars : Gib. LP, Epi. Lp, Dillion Tele, Ibanez beater, Ibanez Ergodyne 4 String bass, Mapex Mars series 6 pc. studio kit, cymbals and other sh*t.
http://www.everythingiam.net/
http://www.stormroomstudios.com
Some of my productions: http://soundcloud.com/stormroomstudios
wtrawick
  • Total Posts : 2
Re: Hello from BandLab 2018/03/09 02:30:36 (permalink)
Once again, I'm late to the party.  Regardless, I have to add my own personal welcome to BandLab.  I am very pleased that you have the foresight, courage, and dollars to step in.  

I must say, the ridiculous whining exhibited from a few of this forums members makes me sick.  Perhaps Gibson might owe you (us...me) a few pennies but, really?   Please exit stage right and march on over to the new DAW of your choice.  I'm going to honor my intellectual investment and stay with what I know to be a fantastic piece of coding- warts and all.  Although we do not know what "IT" will evolve into, it will be built upon the bones of something really fantastic.  I'm all in for the ride.

A very sincere thank you to BandLab Tech

BillT
North End Studio
Anchorage AK
Kamikaze
Max Output Level: -45 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3013
Re: Hello from BandLab 2018/03/09 04:31:18 (permalink)
Anther Lifetime here, that is happy with what I received in the period lifetime upgrades ran.

Key features were, Midi Transform tool and ARA integration with the extract tempo map, these have been fantastic, and the Adaptive limiter and ripple editing are great too. I can't recall if the  Linear Phase EQ and Multiband were prier to LUs. The a stack of fixes and little tweaks.

Freddy J
Max Output Level: -52 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2348
Re: Hello from BandLab 2018/03/09 04:35:24 (permalink)
This is indeed good news.  Thank you!  I went ahead and purchased another DAW and while it has some good features, I can't wait to get back to Sonar (or whatever it will be called).

Falk
  • Total Posts : 10
Re: Hello from BandLab 2018/03/09 13:20:40 (permalink)
Whew, I'm two weeks late to this. Longtime Cakewalk user, longtime forum lurker, got wind of the acquisition two weeks ago and actually didn't realize the Cakewalk forums had been up so I missed all this as it was going down; I got off the phone with BandLab yesterday which pointed me to this thread and spent a good amount of time reading through it.

Officially, our company had 'moved on' to Cubase while maintaining a SONAR installation for backwards compatibility with old client projects. In reality, we've been using a 2015 update and it never was an opportune moment to update despite lifetime just because of one big project or another and Cakewalk admittedly has been finicky in some versions so we adopted a 'if it's not broke don't fix it' mentality. So while the updates seemingly have stopped, they actually affected very little in the short term for us. Still, OS updates, especially on Windows 10 has always been a bit of a ticking time bomb in terms of compatibility, so the acquisition is great news.

Anderton
Noel Borthwick [Cakewalk]
I'm sure Meng will chime in but you can rest assured that SONAR is not going to be dumbed down. The addition of SONAR completes BandLab's ecosystem by adding professional desktop production to their mobile platform.

That's the way I see it too, particularly with SONAR being able to offer "the next step" for users who were raised on mobile. BandLab didn't have a next step before, but they do now 

I think what a lot of the "oldsters" may be forgetting is that they all started somewhere. Music has always been a discipline that not everyone is willing to learn - there are a lot of starter guitars and keyboards sitting in closets. But if those coming up can have a gratifying musical experience easily, it gives them the incentive to take it further.

I've known quite a few DJs who after DJing for a while started learning an instrument because they wanted to continue to evolve. It wouldn't surprise me if for some people, the mobile BandLab approach becomes the "gateway drug" to an eventual lifelong interest in pursuing music.

There's another whole facet of dichotomy to consider here.

In many of the sessions/panels I do about writing music for media, I always make it a point to note the difference between writing for an audience, and writing for a client. They're incredibly distinct into their requirements as well as efforts furthering one vs the other.

There are musicians who cater only to an audience, and that's all they do - everything from artists and old-school albums, to DJs and club gigs, to a YouTube personality - to a certain extent your $$$ is dependent on how your audience clicks with you.

Conversely, there are musicians who cater only to clients, and that's all they do - there are hundreds of apps released every day, all the way up to dozens of blockbuster video games, movies, TV series, advertisement, etc with a steady flow of music-related jobs. People can and do make a living out of catering solely to clients and they aren't really ever known to an audience, and that's perfectly fine.

Now, as I said, it's not that there is zero overlap between the two domains. Obviously, if you write for a big movie or video game and people look you up, you naturally build an audience. The converse is also true, having a fanbase increases your chances of landing gigs. There's also these really niche yet lucrative hybrid outfits like that of botique trailer music - companies who specialize in industry albums meant for trailer placements, and yet they build an audience and actively sell music to them.

Regardless, again as I said, the requirements for both are very different. The YouTube star doing video game covers gets to pick and choose what they want to do to for maximum audience interaction and really push their strengths. The media composer doesn't have that luxury to pick and choose, and needs versatility and flexibility to do e.g. everything a game soundtrack needs. The media composer doesn't need to always worry about a nonstop march of fan interaction and engagement, while the YouTube star does. Both need reliability and accountability in significantly different ways (and if it does eat into creative time/energy, someone else needs to step in to take over these tasks)

Now, where I'm going with all this, is that one type of musician thrives a lot more on engagement, collaboration and ease of getting ideas across to other musicians, interacting with fans, letting people know what's up, etc. while the other type of musician typically are bound by client Non-Disclosure Agreements and are working on projects start to finish basically as part of a contract to ship a product, and doesn't really need to care about any of the above and instead requires a much deeper set of tools, offline reliability, security, etc. which necessitates what professional DAWs have been providing for decades.

I'm pretty sure the guys at BandLab are completely aware of this difference, and aren't acquiring Cakewalk simply to turn it into a similar product as what they ALREADY have. At the same time, there's a lot of shared group and sharing knowledge and feature sets between these two domains that will make for two stronger, richer products targeted at fundamentally different types of musicians.

abacab
Re: Hello from BandLab 2018/03/09 14:26:03 (permalink)
Kamikaze
Anther Lifetime here, that is happy with what I received in the period lifetime upgrades ran.

Key features were, Midi Transform tool and ARA integration with the extract tempo map, these have been fantastic, and the Adaptive limiter and ripple editing are great too. I can't recall if the  Linear Phase EQ and Multiband were prier to LUs. The a stack of fixes and little tweaks.

Agreed.  I feel that I got tremendous value for the 'Lifetime Updates' deal.  I got nearly three years of Sonar updates for that one-time payment.

You see, I was still hanging onto Sonar X3 Producer from 2014 when the lifetime deal to Platinum was offered.  Had never bought into the 'membership' thing.  So I was a bit behind on updates...

So in my first update since 2014, I received every Platinum feature update and bug fix since January 2015, then updates for another year.  The number of new features was mind blowing to get them all at once!

Yup!  I think I got my money's worth! 

sven450
Max Output Level: -72 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 945
Re: Hello from BandLab 2018/03/09 19:12:25 (permalink)
Great news, and a bright future for my favorite piece of software.  Sonar is dead!  Long live TDFKAS!

Sonar Platinum/Bandlab Sonar
Roland Octa-Capture            
Win 10 
i7 6700  16 Gig Ram
Some songs
Covers:  https://soundcloud.com/cygnuss/sets/covers
Originals:
 https://soundcloud.com/cygnuss/sets/originals
SandlinJohn
  • Total Posts : 188
Re: Hello from BandLab 2018/03/09 20:31:34 (permalink)
HARDDRlVER
abacab
Lifetime updates were cancelled when Cakewalk was shut down by Gibson.  Those license agreements are with a dead company.

Any beef you have about updates needs to be taken up with Gibson.  Get in line with their creditors as they pick the bones ... 

The new owners of the former Cakewalk code owe nothing to former license holders.  They did not buy the company, or have any intent to continue conducting business as Cakewalk.  That is just the way things work when a company stops doing business.

Anything that BandLab offers to former customers for free is strictly as goodwill to retain customers, and is at their complete discretion and free will.

So you prefer that Bandlab gives you what you paid for, while those who paid for the extra mile be left out.
Suppose Bandlab were to dig into any of the other versions and denied various inclusions of those versions? Would you have something to say, then? Pick any one 'benefit' that was added with your particular version, and have that denied to you now...
If they offer everyone EXCEPT L.U. purchasers exactly what they paid for then they'd single out one particular group.
Those who grabbed the biggest prize will actually be THE ONLY ONES in this deal to be left with less than what they paid for.
Do you really think they'd leverage themselves so close to the bone when picking up Cakewalk that holding back L.U. was the ONLY way Bandlab would survive the purchase of Cakewalk?

'Make everyone happy...except those who shelled out the most...or rather, those who took the biggest risk.'

I do not believe abacab said anything like what you imply.

If you wish to discuss the Lifetime Updates, you could start your own thread in an appropriate forum. It seems to me this thread is supposed to be about what BandLab can tell us about the future of the product formerly known as SONAR, since we now know that will not be the name BandLab gives their version of the product.

I think I'm done with this thread. I'll just watch for when Meng, Noel, or Ben post something new. Until then, the signal to noise ratio here is below production standards.

Sonar Platinum, Windows 7 Pro 64 bit, Intel NUC micro-workstation with 5th Gen Intel i5-5250U, 16 GB RAM and 1.25 TB Storage, Yamaha MG10XU Mixer USB Interface, Yamaha HPH-MT8 Monitor Headphones, Yamaha MX-49 controller synth
raweber
  • Total Posts : 178
Re: Hello from BandLab 2018/03/09 20:50:26 (permalink)
Is it just me or is anyone else pronouncing is tiddy-fakas in their head?

Rob Weber
Poser Composer
Music Prodution Blog: Notes from the Shore
Free Praise Music: All Things New Ministries
hfreirel
  • Total Posts : 1
Re: Hello from BandLab [Updated 3/3/2018] 2018/03/09 21:31:17 (permalink)
Buenisimo , que no se pierda la tradición del Cakewalk Sonar! muchos exitos y esperando muchas actualizaciones, fusion de versiones y free guitar VST

STEAM-SONAR VERSION
METAL GUITAR PLAYER
sharke
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 13933
Re: Hello from BandLab 2018/03/09 22:21:52 (permalink)
HARDDRlVER

For the last freaking time. What EXACTLY did you think was meant by "lifetime updates"? Free updates for the remainder of your life? Well, be sure to send us all a postcard from the land of Skittle-pooping unicorns!

When you bought into the "lifetime" offer, did you actually bother to read the terms and conditions? I'm guessing not. I didn't read them either, but then again I just assumed - quite rationally - that "lifetime" would mean "as long as the company is in existence." And I'm willing to bet hard cash that this is what the TOC quite clearly laid out. Buying into any such offer is clearly a risk to some degree. Ooo, will the company go bust or get closed down? Well, we all accepted that risk, and the "worst case scenario" came to pass. Hard luck for us! Whether or not BandLab honors Lifetime Updates is totally up to them. 

There's those Skittle-pooping unicorns again! "IMO" does not and never will be accepted as an argument in a court of law, and in actual fact you're just plain wrong. 

James
Windows 10, Sonar SPlat (64-bit), Intel i7-4930K, 32GB RAM, RME Babyface, AKAI MPK Mini, Roland A-800 Pro, Focusrite VRM Box, Komplete 10 Ultimate, 2012 American Telecaster!
abacab
Re: Hello from BandLab 2018/03/09 23:43:22 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Karyn 2018/03/10 12:15:26
HARDDRlVER

OK please pay attention, just one more time.  Nobody bought 'Cakewalk'.  Please read post #1 in this thread.

paul jenkins
  • Total Posts : 346
Re: Hello from BandLab 2018/03/10 06:39:47 (permalink)
sharke
pissa....seriously funny ****......im mjust sitting back laughing my tits off reading some of the comments in this forum........sharke----"For the last freaking time. What EXACTLY did you think was meant by "lifetime updates"? Free updates for the remainder of your life? Well, be sure to send us all a postcard from the land of Skittle-pooping unicorns!"....ahh ****......yeah meng, please keep the humanity of this forum in the moving forward thing!!!......debate and opinion is such an awsome part of this forum.......no other music software on this planet has a forum like this.....its ****ing awsome!!!!!!!

Windows 10, 64 bit, intel core i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50GHZ  2.59GHZ......12 gig ram ....Sonar lifetime updates, presonus audiobox 1818 interface, and beringer UFX1604 mixer interface/control surface...... All round musician, multi-instrumentalist/songwriter.....attempting to produce good music.....started on music creator 6 2014, bought sonar 2015....and now invested in lifetime updates......Learning always!!!!Thanx cakewalk and online forum
paul jenkins
  • Total Posts : 346
Re: Hello from BandLab 2018/03/10 06:52:25 (permalink)
Seriously people, how awsome is this forum......here i am in brisbane australia talkin' to people from all over the world........meng, your a bloody legend!!!.....You have saved not just a great music software, but also an awssome forum, its like a club, a group, the sense of commun ity is huge....i think everyone shares a mutual love for this forum.........uno, like facebook support is a pure example of humanless help.........you ask a question, and you get some asked previously answers....but...there is nothing like an open disciussion about topics....thats is what its about meng!!!...please keep this aspect 

Windows 10, 64 bit, intel core i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50GHZ  2.59GHZ......12 gig ram ....Sonar lifetime updates, presonus audiobox 1818 interface, and beringer UFX1604 mixer interface/control surface...... All round musician, multi-instrumentalist/songwriter.....attempting to produce good music.....started on music creator 6 2014, bought sonar 2015....and now invested in lifetime updates......Learning always!!!!Thanx cakewalk and online forum
4syth
  • Total Posts : 15
Re: Hello from BandLab 2018/03/10 11:20:07 (permalink)
Great news! Sonar lives!
Page: << < ..1617181920.. > >> Showing page 20 of 30
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1