Helpful ReplyThe SONAR Mac Prototype, a collaboration between Cakewalk and CodeWeavers

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 3 of 11
Author
ProjectM
Max Output Level: -36 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3941
Re: The SONAR Mac Prototype, a collaboration between Cakewalk and CodeWeavers 2017/04/19 22:08:36 (permalink)
Works well here. It was fun and stable! And I loved seeing the Sonar GUI on my Macs. I don't see me ever really using it for other than messing around with z3ta+ and noodle around a bit, but it was fun! We'll see. I'll keep my bootcamp partition for the time being and we still have a PC with Sonar in the other studio. 

(Sonar Platinum - Win10 x64) - iMac and 13" MacBook - Logic Pro X ++ - UA Apollo Twin DUO - NI Maschine MKII - NI Komplete Kontrol S61 - Novation Nocturne - KRK Rokit 6
Soundcloud
Negative Vibe Records
Sycraft
Max Output Level: -73 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 871
Re: The SONAR Mac Prototype, a collaboration between Cakewalk and CodeWeavers 2017/04/19 22:09:09 (permalink)
FogAudio
So, I moved away from Windows long ago due to MS paranoid policies and insecurities it poses as a platform that tries (poorly) to make it suitable for IT to manage at the expense of its own users (even when that user exclusively owns and manages the device).

Sorry man but if you think Mac is more secure than Windows well.... it isn't. Apple trades ease of use for security. All OSes do to an extent but Apple is one of the ones who does it the most. I just got back from SANS and we saw a number of good examples of this (their handling of unsigned certificates for WiFi, for example). Windows 10 is one of the most secure OSes on the planet currently, it has been hardened extremely well.

If you like Mac better, that's fine, but please don't try and justify it as a security decisions. It makes us security pros cringe. Any computer can be set up secure or insecure depending on the user, but Windows is pretty hardened out of the box and is easier to harden further than macOS.
The Grim
Max Output Level: -76 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 724
Re: The SONAR Mac Prototype, a collaboration between Cakewalk and CodeWeavers 2017/04/19 22:21:54 (permalink)
ampfixer
Lifetime updates for $199 was a great deal. Period.

well . . . . . . not quite as good as lifetime for $99, but an ok runner-up i guess
The Grim
Re: The SONAR Mac Prototype, a collaboration between Cakewalk and CodeWeavers 2017/04/19 22:39:06 (permalink)
i think they done the right thing, perhaps they never went about it in the right way, and they have admitted as much, but in the end the best for 'almost' all involved.
coolbass
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 78
Re: The SONAR Mac Prototype, a collaboration between Cakewalk and CodeWeavers 2017/04/19 22:59:00 (permalink)
For me this is the last drop.
I am hugely disappointed and don't feel at all good about this. I feel cheated in a way.
After 15 years of Sonar ( it was my introduction into the DAW world) , while also using Pro Tools, Cubase , Logic etc..., I feel like losing my first love.

I have been using Reaper this last month to great satisfaction.
It works well on PC and Mac. Scoring, Warp-markers, ripple-editing etc..actually work.
I was planning on using Sonar ( lifetime updates) and Reaper.
I have a feeling it is gonna be only Reaper.
Sonar works well, but Reaper does better.
And now no Sonar on Mac! CodeWeavers, unbelievable.

And now all these windows users judging the state of the mac without proper experience. Pfff....

Windows and MacOs have both their pros and cons. It is that simple.

Sad story indeed.

THambrecht
  • Total Posts : 867
Re: The SONAR Mac Prototype, a collaboration between Cakewalk and CodeWeavers 2017/04/19 23:05:12 (permalink)
I think that no one jumps from ProTools to SONAR. And as I see, Logic has not been further developed for professionals - more for musicians that make music with there iPad.
I think Cakewalks decision is right. Cakewalk would have had to invest many years of development to come close to ProTools for MAC.
We earn our daily money working with SONAR (since over 10 years) on Windows, and therefore I can say that SONAR is a professional DAW. Windows is a OS for Pro's.
Apple turns slowly to a fun-system and away from professionalism.
That MAC was better was 10 years ago. Apple is a sinking ship in the world of Pro's.

We digitize tapes, vinyl, dat, md ... in broadcast and studio quality for publishers, public institutions and individuals.
4 x Intel Quad-CPU, 4GHz Sonar Platinum (Windows 10 - 64Bit) and 14 computers for recording tapes, vinyl ...

4 x RME Fireface 800, 2 x Roland Octa Capture and 4 x Roland Quad Capture, Focusrite .... Studer A80, RP99, EMT948 ...

(Germany)  http://www.hambrecht.de
The Grim
Re: The SONAR Mac Prototype, a collaboration between Cakewalk and CodeWeavers 2017/04/19 23:10:39 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby coolbass 2017/04/19 23:12:40
coolbass
For me this is the last drop.
I am hugely disappointed and don't feel at all good about this.
After 15 years of Sonar ( it was my introduction into the DAW world) , while also using Pro Tools, Cubase , Logic etc..., I feel like losing my first love.

I have been using Reaper this last month to great satisfaction.
It works well on PC and Mac. Scoring, Warp-markers, ripple-editing etc..actually work.
I was planning on using Sonar ( lifetime updates) and Reaper.
I have a feeling it is gonna be only Reaper.
Sonar works well, bur Reaper does better.
And now no Sonar on Mac! CodeWeavers, unbelievable.

And now all these windows users judging the state of the mac without proper experience. Pfff....

Windows and MacOs have both their pros and cons. It is that simple.

Sad story indeed.

use what suits you the best regardless of what it is, reaper is an excellent daw, very powerful and very configurable, if as it sounds you have lifetime updates you are laughing with the ability to switch back at any time during lifetime updates shelf life at no extra expense should sonar at some future stage appeal to you more
snookerc
Max Output Level: -84 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 312
Re: The SONAR Mac Prototype, a collaboration between Cakewalk and CodeWeavers 2017/04/19 23:30:40 (permalink)
I also think it was the right decision.  I'm not sure how much Cakewalk would gain $$ wise from having a Mac version given where things are right now with Apple.  I would rather have them put time and efforts into the Win version.   

Chris Snook  (Computer playing guitar programmer)
Saffire 40 Pro
8GB RAM

Alesis QS8.1 controller kb     

THambrecht
Re: The SONAR Mac Prototype, a collaboration between Cakewalk and CodeWeavers 2017/04/19 23:34:23 (permalink)
@The grim
I know Reaper.
With Reaper it is not possible to digitaze and restore 585 tapes (reel to reel) for a client with a running time from 1.500 hours. No software running MacOS can do this. MacOs completely fails.
But SONAR does. Therefore SONAR is a perfect DAW and audioworkstation.
For what we do with SONAR - Reaper is a joke.

We digitize tapes, vinyl, dat, md ... in broadcast and studio quality for publishers, public institutions and individuals.
4 x Intel Quad-CPU, 4GHz Sonar Platinum (Windows 10 - 64Bit) and 14 computers for recording tapes, vinyl ...

4 x RME Fireface 800, 2 x Roland Octa Capture and 4 x Roland Quad Capture, Focusrite .... Studer A80, RP99, EMT948 ...

Rain
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 9736
Re: The SONAR Mac Prototype, a collaboration between Cakewalk and CodeWeavers 2017/04/19 23:39:50 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby tlw 2017/04/20 09:59:54

Every time the idea of a Mac version came up, I was the first to say that Cakewalk should stick to PC - as much as I would have loved a Mac version. It just did not seem to make sense to invest resources developing for Mac.

And yet they did announce a Mac version, and, obviously, I was delighted.

When they failed to deliver on time, I gave up on the idea - and apparently, I was right to do so.

I do feel it's sad for Mr. Anderton to try and use Apple's strategy or lack thereof as an excuse. Cakewalk did announce Sonar for Mac - and if they did so based on conjectures as to what Apple would do next, it's still their mistake. Don't try and deflect that on Apple - that's like adding insult to injury. 

TCB - Tea, Cats, Books...
The Grim
Re: The SONAR Mac Prototype, a collaboration between Cakewalk and CodeWeavers 2017/04/19 23:43:37 (permalink)
THambrecht

Therefore SONAR is a perfect DAW and audioworkstation.

lol, , i'll be having a chuckle about that for days to come, your bar for perfection seems to be set way low, if you call sonar (or any daw for that matter) perfect, i suggest you try and set it a little higher.

THambrecht

as to reaper being a joke (it's not my main daw). . . well that is your opinion, i know a lot of people who think sonar is a joke . . . who cares?
Jeff Evans
Max Output Level: -24 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5139
Re: The SONAR Mac Prototype, a collaboration between Cakewalk and CodeWeavers 2017/04/20 00:01:27 (permalink)
THambrecht
@The grim
I know Reaper.
With Reaper it is not possible to digitaze and restore 585 tapes (reel to reel) for a client with a running time from 1.500 hours. No software running MacOS can do this. MacOs completely fails.
But SONAR does. Therefore SONAR is a perfect DAW and audioworkstation.

What rubbish. Mac OS is a lovely OS. Most of you have no idea because you don't use it. Studio One runs beautifully on a Mac. I could also digitise 5000 tapes if I wanted. No issues whatsoever.

Specs i5-2500K 3.5 Ghz - 8 Gb RAM - Win 7 64 bit - ATI Radeon HD6900 Series - RME PCI HDSP9632 - Steinberg Midex 8 Midi interface - Faderport 8- Studio One V4 - iMac 2.5Ghz Core i5 - Sierra 10.12.6 - Focusrite Clarett thunderbolt interface 

Poor minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas -Eleanor Roosevelt
The Grim
Re: The SONAR Mac Prototype, a collaboration between Cakewalk and CodeWeavers 2017/04/20 00:06:29 (permalink)
i was going to say he should learn how to use his tools before proclaiming such foolish statements, but i thought against it . . . whoops
THambrecht
Re: The SONAR Mac Prototype, a collaboration between Cakewalk and CodeWeavers 2017/04/20 00:08:57 (permalink)
@The Grim
You make music - we digitaze over 50 TB of audiodata every years for publishers, libraries and other cunsumers.
You can buy a lot of our remasterd vinyls and tapes in shops or find it in state liraries. We work also for Sony. We have over 1.000 clients per year.
We have tested a lot of DAWs and audio software. SONAR is the only software that works perfect with projects up to 750 GB audiodata per project.
Try to load 750 GB audiodata in Reaver an tell us what happens. Then try to reduce clicks and noise with iZotope RX and tell us how many hours (or days?) you need with Reaper - Steinberg Wavelab - Adobe Audition ..... and so on.
SONAR makes this this job in a short time. But we also do batch jobs with Adobe Audition and Wavelab.

The problem is - you have never digitazed 5000 tapes and never get 250.000 $ for this job.
But we do this - we know what we're talking about.

realdavidai
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4
Re: The SONAR Mac Prototype, a collaboration between Cakewalk and CodeWeavers 2017/04/20 00:36:22 (permalink)
I'm appreciative an attempt was made. Curious about the other platforms though, would love to see Z3ta on iPad updated to support AUv3
joel77
Max Output Level: -81 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 489
Re: The SONAR Mac Prototype, a collaboration between Cakewalk and CodeWeavers 2017/04/20 00:38:34 (permalink)
Thanks Lance.

Joel  Glaser
Studio 52     

God Bless America
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sonar x64, Win 7 Pro, Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R, 
Intel i7-930 2.86GHz dual quad core, 12GB Corsair DDL3,
Asus ATI Radion HD 4350, WD 500 GB SATA, 
Dual WD 1TB SATA HDs, ME RayDAT, Alesis HD24XR - A/D-D/A

https://www.facebook.com/...dio-52/811309178917929
www.thebrothersglaser.com
35mm
Max Output Level: -68 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1105
Re: The SONAR Mac Prototype, a collaboration between Cakewalk and CodeWeavers 2017/04/20 01:07:44 (permalink)
I don't use Mac. It sucks. I use LINUX and Windows. However, it's kind of sad it didn't work out, but then again focusing on just one platform will mean that it's always going to be best on that platform - obviously! Also, your honesty and transparency in this are the reasons I love Cakewalk and Sonar. At the end of the day though, I think it's too late to be porting to Mac as it's in it's death throws and good riddance to it.
AllanH
Max Output Level: -82 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 406
Re: The SONAR Mac Prototype, a collaboration between Cakewalk and CodeWeavers 2017/04/20 01:17:55 (permalink)
That's a good and practical decision.

Sonar Platinum, EWHO/D, Spitfire, Miroslav, Pianoteq, ....,  Kurzweil.
The Grim
Re: The SONAR Mac Prototype, a collaboration between Cakewalk and CodeWeavers 2017/04/20 01:35:14 (permalink)
Anderton
FogAudio
So I guess I took the bait when I was offered Sonar Pro for life with the promise that Sonar was going to run on a Macbook natively.

That is not true.

Cakewalk has done what they said they would do, except for missing the original deadline of making an alpha

c'mon, even you must agree that that statement contains at the very least a little bit of spin
i don't think even you would deny, that if a question was asked to sonar users what version of sonar they thought was going to be released as the mac alpha, that practically 100% would answer platinum, and literally 0% would have said 'sonar home studio' let alone sonar home studio running on codeweavers. (i know we can spin that and say they never mentioned what version of sonar it was going to be etc, etc, etc, but come on, the spin around here at times is enough to make one dizzy)

as one member down in the coffee house has referred to it, and seemingly rightly so, the "Cakewalk Damage Control Edition freebie"
Alex Westner [Cakewalk]
Administrator
  • Total Posts : 80
Re: The SONAR Mac Prototype, a collaboration between Cakewalk and CodeWeavers 2017/04/20 01:41:07 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby RSMCGUITAR 2017/04/20 06:02:29
The Grim
Anderton
FogAudio
So I guess I took the bait when I was offered Sonar Pro for life with the promise that Sonar was going to run on a Macbook natively.

That is not true.

Cakewalk has done what they said they would do, except for missing the original deadline of making an alpha

c'mon, even you must agree that that statement contains at the very least a little bit of spin
i don't think even you would deny, that if a question was asked to sonar users what version of sonar they thought was going to be released as the mac alpha, that practically 100% would answer platinum, and literally 0% would have said 'sonar home studio' let alone sonar home studio running on codeweavers. (i know we can spin that and say they never mentioned what version of sonar it was going to be etc, etc, etc, but come on, the spin around here at times is enough to make one dizzy)

as one member down in the coffee house has referred to it, and seemingly rightly so, the "Cakewalk Damage Control Edition freebie"

I can speak to why we released it as a "Home Studio" edition - the SONAR Mac Prototype is available for free to anyone.

There are 3rd party products and royalties included in the more advanced editions of SONAR, which would prohibit us from releasing it for free. It was more important to be able to deliver the Mac prototype to anyone who wanted it, without having customers jump through any additional hoops.

Alex Westner
VP Product Strategy & Innovation

TerraSin
Max Output Level: -55.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1975
Re: The SONAR Mac Prototype, a collaboration between Cakewalk and CodeWeavers 2017/04/20 02:07:32 (permalink)
I'm really torn on this. I'm a hardcore PC user who wouldn't consider moving to Mac but I feel like the way it was promoted was misleading for Mac users. Yes, buried beneath the hype was the reality that they were only looking for the alpha to start but the hype is what is going to leave a really bad taste in a lot of people's mouths who bought in or considered buying in because it was being pushed as a major thing that was going to happen. Arguing the semantics about the fine print isn't going to help either and I tend to find it a bit shallow and in very bad taste that people would argue "well, only the alpha was promised and it's delivered, so there". If I was a Mac user who bought into the hype train only to see it derailed like this with no real information given to them during the development process, I'd be really angry.
backwoods
Max Output Level: -49.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2571
Re: The SONAR Mac Prototype, a collaboration between Cakewalk and CodeWeavers 2017/04/20 02:42:44 (permalink)
I think this is the correct decision. Rather Cakewalk concentrate on Windows. Magix tried to port Samplitude a few years back and they also figured it wasn't worth the effort and pulled the pin

elsongs
Max Output Level: -84 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 306
Re: The SONAR Mac Prototype, a collaboration between Cakewalk and CodeWeavers 2017/04/20 03:55:10 (permalink)
As someone who uses both Windows and MacOS (and is on a MacBook Pro as he types this), in all honesty, even if Sonar for Mac were the best DAW in the History of Ever, the Mac market is a tough nut to crack, with most people devoted to Logic as it seems. I use Presonus StudioOne (which is the most Sonar-like DAW the Mac platform) on my MacBook.

I've been with Sonar products since Cakewalk Professional 3.01 for Windows 3.1. It's my main studio DAW because no other DAW in any platform works as well with hardware gear (Instrument Definitions, anyone?). 

Elson Trinidad Los Angeles, CA, USA
Web: www.elsongs.com
Twitter: twitter.com/elsongs

DAWs: Cakewalk by Bandlab, Cakewalk Sonar Platinum x64, Propellerhead Reason 9, Presonus Studio One v3
CPU: Intel i7 3820 3.6MHz 
MB: ASRock X79 Xtreme4
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3
Audio: Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 2nd Generation
MIDI: MOTU Microlite & Novation Impulse 61
Sycraft
  • Total Posts : 871
Re: The SONAR Mac Prototype, a collaboration between Cakewalk and CodeWeavers 2017/04/20 03:56:56 (permalink)
TerraSin
I'm really torn on this. I'm a hardcore PC user who wouldn't consider moving to Mac but I feel like the way it was promoted was misleading for Mac users. Yes, buried beneath the hype was the reality that they were only looking for the alpha to start but the hype is what is going to leave a really bad taste in a lot of people's mouths who bought in or considered buying in because it was being pushed as a major thing that was going to happen. Arguing the semantics about the fine print isn't going to help either and I tend to find it a bit shallow and in very bad taste that people would argue "well, only the alpha was promised and it's delivered, so there". If I was a Mac user who bought into the hype train only to see it derailed like this with no real information given to them during the development process, I'd be really angry.

It is too bad that they promoted it. They should have just kept quiet as they worked on it. I understand how their excitement and zeal overrode good business sense though. Also they probably thought it would be easier than it is. Particularly if they were playing with Codeweaver's stuff. Crossover is based on Wine and as any Linux user who's played with Wine or Crossover can tell you it seems really cool and functional at first, but the devil is in the details and starts manifesting as you dig deep in to a program. So while something may be "compatible" you find a lot of advanced functionality doesn't work or works wrong.

Stuff like this is why companies often hold their cards really close to the chest: You never know what can crop up that'll screw with plans and if you announce things early in the development phase, it can build up expectations that later get crushed.
FogAudio
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 52
Re: The SONAR Mac Prototype, a collaboration between Cakewalk and CodeWeavers 2017/04/20 04:08:46 (permalink)
Alex Westner [Cakewalk]

There are 3rd party products and royalties included in the more advanced editions of SONAR, which would prohibit us from releasing it for free. It was more important to be able to deliver the Mac prototype to anyone who wanted it, without having customers jump through any additional hoops.

So, let me get this straight and I'll take some logical liberties (which I hope I've the right given the circumstances). You all had the brilliance to make a capital grab with the whole license for life campaign to subsidize the "port" to Mac... only to realize later there were way more technical issues and probably worse way more licensing/royalty issues than made economic sense to carry it forward? And now you all are trying to take the high road and offer a pre-alpha stripped-down product for free for non-paying customers? Wait a minute didn't I pay for those licenses already?... Hmm, I guess not.

Noel Borthwick [Cakewalk]
We only ever planned an alpha mac version prototype last year. It was clearly mentioned in the announcement that it would be an alpha which is what was released today (some months late).  

With all due respect, this "alpha mac version prototype" is totally mincing words. In my world a "Prototype" is not "Alpha" - alpha is pre-production software. A prototype is something we developers hack together to prove a concept and then completely tear down before building the REAL production software. The HUGE difference between pre-production alpha software and prototype software, is that alpha software is expected to carry on life. Prototype software is by definition "End of the Line" and exactly how you've presented this product. If Alpha is what you are now stating you delivered, by definition: Mission Failed.

Sorry Cake, but you all screwed up, you know it, we know it, and it is totally apparent that you are rolling out the damage control PR. But the less you try to paint over this mess the better. Otherwise, next time I want this much spin in one day I'll start shopping for that  late-model, cherry LeBaron Convertible. :-p

There, I've said my peace... you've taken enough lumps from me.

Brad Russell
Max Output Level: -86 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 222
Re: The SONAR Mac Prototype, a collaboration between Cakewalk and CodeWeavers 2017/04/20 04:30:30 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby bapu 2017/04/20 20:22:22
Side note: In my Cakewalk account there is a list of all the products I have purchased over the years (starting with Sonar 1). The latest product in the list (from the download of the mac prototype) says "Sonar Platinum Mac." That's kinda funny.

Brad Russell 
www.bradrussellmusic.org

Rain
Re: The SONAR Mac Prototype, a collaboration between Cakewalk and CodeWeavers 2017/04/20 04:46:13 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby tlw 2017/04/20 10:05:37
35mm
I don't use Mac. It sucks.

That's quite a reference. 

I do. It doesn't. Checkmate. 

35mm
 At the end of the day though, I think it's too late to be porting to Mac as it's in it's death throws and good riddance to it.

Or... the vast majority of the people actually earning a living out of this who also happen to work on Mac just don't spend much time on the internet complaining and reading such doomsday predictions.

Rob[at]Sound-Rehab
Max Output Level: -47 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2819
Re: The SONAR Mac Prototype, a collaboration between Cakewalk and CodeWeavers 2017/04/20 05:03:53 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby RSMCGUITAR 2017/04/20 06:09:26
I never cared about a Mac version as Sonar on PC does a very nice job on virtually everything I need in studio and live situations.

Lance Riley [Cakewalk]
we have begun to explore new ideas and initiatives that will reach more musicians on more platforms than ever before, and we’re all very excited about our future!

but I truly hope that this is not an indication of iToys (or androidToys) development. we don't need another good company going IK

GOOD TUNES LAST FOREVER
  +++   Visit the Rehab   +++

DAW: Platinum/X3e, win10 64 bit, i7-3930K (6x3.2GHz), Asus Sabertooth X79, 32 GB DDR3 1600MHz, ATI HD 5450, 120 GB SSD OCZ Agility3, 2x 1TB WD HDD SATA 600
Audio-Interface: 2x MOTU 1248 AVB, Focusrite OctoPre, (Roland Octa-Capture)   Control-Surface: VS-700C 
VSTi: WAVES, NI K10u, FabFilter, IK, ... (too many really) 
millzy
  • Total Posts : 890
Re: The SONAR Mac Prototype, a collaboration between Cakewalk and CodeWeavers 2017/04/20 06:02:30 (permalink)
So here's a question from someone who has never owned a Mac - what could you do in a native Mac version of Sonar that you couldn't do using Sonar with Bootcamp? Are there plugin compatibility issues or performance issues using Bootcamp? Just curious.

Millzy

i7 3770K, 16gb ram, Samsung EVO SSD, 2 x WD drives, RME Babyface, Win 10 (x64), Cakewalk by Bandlab, heaps of other stuff.
Rain
Re: The SONAR Mac Prototype, a collaboration between Cakewalk and CodeWeavers 2017/04/20 06:45:16 (permalink)
millzy
So here's a question from someone who has never owned a Mac - what could you do in a native Mac version of Sonar that you couldn't do using Sonar with Bootcamp? Are there plugin compatibility issues or performance issues using Bootcamp? Just curious.

Not have to deal with Windows is always a HUGE bonus for me.

Once you're running Bootcamp and Windows, you are essentially running a PC - albeit, a very fancy (and underpowered) PC. Not a very exciting perspective.

For me, it's just not worth the hassle.

I would run a native version of Sonar (admitting that I didn't have to upgrade OS) on my Mac anytime. But even though I sometimes would have liked having access to Sonar, I never seriously considered Bootcamp since I switched in 2010.

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 3 of 11
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1