Helpful ReplyX3...here it is..for real! Sept. 28th ship date? wow

Page: << < ..678910 > Showing page 6 of 10
Author
vlab
Max Output Level: -86 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 239
Re: X3...here it is..for real! Sept. 28th ship date? wow 2013/09/25 16:46:14 (permalink)
Noel Borthwick [Cakewalk]

Thanks for the report about bounce latency compensation and bitbridge. I'm not sure if that was ever logged so please list the CWBRN if you have it. Bitbridge does add a fixed latency for its bridging. I will look into the compensation issue.

Oh and before that, I reported it specifically with FL studio, that's the plugin I used when I noticed the problem, 

CWBRN-10529 has been submitted to dev team from what I know. 

Cheers ! 

V

Systems: Intel I7 970 hexacore, 24gbRAM, UAD2, TC powercoreFW, SSL duendeFW, MOTU 896HD, 
Dell Vostro 3750 (i7 quadcore), 16gbRAM, NI KA6. UAD2, SSL duende native,
Merging/Benchmarks converters, Tannoy Ellipse 8, Yamaha HS50m, Novation remote SL49, 
soulicious
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 17
Re: X3...here it is..for real! Sept. 28th ship date? wow 2013/09/25 16:51:14 (permalink)
X3 has very deep ARA integration with Melodyne (or any other future plugins that support the ARA protocol). Both ARA and VVocal fall under the region FX umbrella and are equally supported. So VVocal will work exactly as before (in fact in some ways it works better). As long as its installed from a prior version of SONAR old projects containing it will load fine.
Take lanes have gone through a massive update and the implementation is light years ahead of anything in prior versions. There are new tools, and commands. If you do a lot of audio comping, this new comp tool will be very useful. Don't go by the sparse info in what you saw. There are tons of deeper features in X3. There will be marketing videos and articles that go into much greater depth with the features soon.

Awesome on the bolded points above!!!  I, for one, am a very excited Sonar user!  Thanks for all your hard work, Noel (and company)!
SteveStrummerUK
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 31112
Re: X3...here it is..for real! Sept. 28th ship date? wow 2013/09/25 16:53:59 (permalink)
Guitarpima
What is the boutique suite?

It's a misprint.

It should actually read as 'Boutique Suit'.

Free with X3, but as yet, only available for ladies of the opposite sex....

Music:     The Coffee House BandVeRy MeTaL

soulicious
Re: X3...here it is..for real! Sept. 28th ship date? wow 2013/09/25 16:59:23 (permalink)
swamptooth

Sonar has its weaknesses, but the whole "grass is greener" adage was never more apparent now that i've built my little studio for the next couple of years.  Sonar's midi editing is way way easier than cubase or reason for the simple idea that you can view multiple tracks at the same time in one prv screen.  This makes harmonization and timing super super easy - it's the best and most intuitive i've used.  try opening multiple tracks in reason (umm... you can't) or cubase (ummm... how do i know which note goes with which instrument????).  i've said it before, and i'm saying it again - sonar has the potential to be the DAW of the future, and i think that going with gibson, esp now that anderton is there, is a portent for greatness. 

+1
post edited by soulicious - 2013/09/25 17:24:40
djoni
Max Output Level: -55.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1974
Re: X3...here it is..for real! Sept. 28th ship date? wow 2013/09/25 17:03:44 (permalink)
where are you guys seeing all these described features???
the link in the first post in dead...

Ekaya Productions

Sonar Platinum, Intel - 6 Core i7 overclocked 4.5GHz with HT 12meg cache w/ 32GB RAM, UAD-2 QUAD & OCTO, Tascam DM-4800, 1xMackie CU & 2xExtenders...
fitzj
Max Output Level: -61 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1487
Re: X3...here it is..for real! Sept. 28th ship date? wow 2013/09/25 17:12:36 (permalink)
soulicious
Re: X3...here it is..for real! Sept. 28th ship date? wow 2013/09/25 17:12:47 (permalink)
Skarda
Oh No, I hope they do not do away with V-Vocal. I have melodyne pro and V-vocal has so much more flexibility greatly due to the pencil tool. Melodyne is very ridgid with limited control. it shift & slants waves where you don't want them. It was $300 down the drain for me. KEEP VVocal

+1
sharke
  • Total Posts : 13933
Re: X3...here it is..for real! Sept. 28th ship date? wow 2013/09/25 17:27:48 (permalink)
I'm dying to know whether they've fixed the problem whereby FX automation lanes are not labeled correctly. It's a major hurdle to my creativity as I shy away from the kind of intricate automation I'd like to do because of the organizational pain of dealing with lots of unlabeled automation lanes.

James
Windows 10, Sonar SPlat (64-bit), Intel i7-4930K, 32GB RAM, RME Babyface, AKAI MPK Mini, Roland A-800 Pro, Focusrite VRM Box, Komplete 10 Ultimate, 2012 American Telecaster!
pbognar
Max Output Level: -76 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 720
Re: X3...here it is..for real! Sept. 28th ship date? wow 2013/09/25 17:48:21 (permalink)

I would venture to say that the ARA implementation in SONAR goes even further. SONAR support true independent ARA regions - i.e you can make copies of ARA clips and edit them independently. Also the ARA editing and MIDI integration is very deep, with full drag and drop support, and integrated live preview and scrub inside the melodyne editor. Additionally we were careful to not make ARA support exclusive to Melodyne. Any plugin that supports the ARA spec will be available as a region based effect in SONAR, so the implementation is very open.  I worked very closely with the Celemony team all through this year and I have to say that they were a wonderful and committed team of people to work with. There have been many fixes and enhancements to ARA as a result of this collaboration, some of which were included in the last Melodyne update.
<snip> 

Warning:  possible stupid question ahead...

Assuming the X3 Staff View is pretty much the same as before, in theory, would it be possible for someone to develop or modify an existing notation editing plugin which adheres to the ARA implementation / standard?

I mean, if you can have Melodyne exist as an alternate audio editor, why couldn't you have an alternate MIDI editor?
post edited by pbognar - 2013/09/25 18:01:23
cclarry
  • Total Posts : 20964
Re: X3...here it is..for real! Sept. 28th ship date? wow 2013/09/25 17:53:13 (permalink)
dubdisciple
cclarry
benjaminfrog
Guitarpima
What is the boutique suite?

+1

I believe that's a reference to the Blue Tubes Suite from Nomad Factory....

I'm not sure if that is it since it is listed seperately:

"Fine tune your mixes with the 19 included Nomad Factory Blue Tubes FX"
"58 total FX including the new Boutique Suite"

Seems odd to name it and then list again wit ha different name

Unless...as it seems, the last line is a summary of the TOTAL...just a thought...
58 TOTAL FX including the new Boutique Suite

dubdisciple
Max Output Level: -17 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5849
Re: X3...here it is..for real! Sept. 28th ship date? wow 2013/09/25 18:00:24 (permalink)

Limitless Music Production that Fits Your Style!

Cakewalk SONAR X3 Producer DAW software will revolutionize the way you approach PC-based music production. Freakishly powerful, delightfully customizable, SONAR X3 Producer is perfectly suited for seasoned SONAR users and music-production novices alike. And talk about value, SONAR X3 Producer comes packed with 23 amazing virtual instruments, 58 great-sounding plug-in processors (including the awesome new Boutique Suite), songwriting tools, and even mastering and distribution options. And thanks to SONAR X3's brilliantly simple Skylight user interface, going between performance, recording, editing, mixing, mastering, and distribution couldn't be easier. Keep reading to find out all about Cakewalk SONAR X3 Producer.

Cakewalk SONAR X3 Producer DAW Software at a Glance:
  • Play - All the tones and virtual instruments you need live inside SONAR X3
  • Record - Flexible tools simplify your recording workflow without limiting your potential
  • Edit - Perform pro-level editing techniques effortlessly with the Skylight interface
  • Mix - Refine your tracks with a host of amazing virtual processors
  • Master - Full suite of onboard mastering tools make polishing your mix easy
  • Deliver - Distributing your latest masterpiece is just a few mouse clicks away

Play - All the tones and virtual instruments you need live inside SONAR X3
Whether you sing, play guitar, or rock the keys, you'll find more than enough amazing sounds in SONAR X3 Producer to keep you busy. Cakewalk packed SONAR X3 Producer with 23 killer virtual instruments, including recent additions such as Applied Acoustics System's Lounge Lizard SONAR and Strum Acoustic, as well as XLN Audio's Addictive Drums. If you play guitar or bass, then you'll really get a kick out of the new TH2 Producer amp simulator. Combined with SONAR X3's awesome low-latency audio sound engine, these fun guitar effects are even perfect for recording.

Record - Flexible tools simplify your recording workflow without limiting your potential
With unlimited audio, MIDI, and instrument tracks at your disposal, Cakewalk SONAR X3 Producer sets the bar when it comes to basic recording capability. There's also no limit (other than your interface's I/O) to the number of inputs you can record with at once. But the basics are hardly all SONAR X3 Producer has to offer. For starters, it's built around a phenomenal sounding 64-bit/384kHz audio engine, which keeps your sound as pristine as possible for mixing and editing. It also provides you with a huge collection of useful recording options, including the ability to record multiple takes directly to separate take lanes in the same channel, or to monitor effects while recording. Best of all, all of these powerful functions are super easy to find when you need them.

Edit - Perform pro-level editing techniques effortlessly with the Skylight interface
One of the things that really sets Cakewalk SONAR X3 apart from other DAW programs is its Skylight user interface. Despite being completely modular, SONAR X3 feels solid. What that means is that you can organize the individual modules as you like them (arrangement view, piano roll, mixer, etc.) and then lock them together into a single window. Thanks to the Smart Tool, you can move effortlessly from module to module, without having to memorize a litany of keyboard shortcuts or constantly fumble around with pop-up toolbars. Powerful editing features such as AudioSnap time correction and Melodyne Essential pitch correction, let you polish your sound perfectly. SONAR X3 Producer also includes an amazing tool that make comping multiple take a breeze. Add to that powerful loop construction tools, a unique step sequencer, and many other streamlined editing tools, and it's little wonder so many people are making the switch to SONAR X3 Producer.

Mix - Refine your tracks with a host of amazing virtual processors
When they say "no limits," Cakewalk means it. You'll experience the kind of flexibility this affords you when it comes time to mix in SONAR X3 Producer. We're talking about unlimited channels, buses, auxiliary sends, and inserts, all of which give you the freedom to mix the way you like to. And when it comes to advanced mixing tools and plug-ins, SONAR X3 Producer has you covered. The list begins with nearly 60 effects and processors, including the incredible filter and distortion effects of Tone2 BiFilter 2, warm tape sound courtesy of ProChannel TapeSim, world-class recording studio reverb thanks to Nomad Factory BlueVerb. Top it off with a hoard of staple processors and an amazing full-sized console emulation, and getting sweet sound in the box has never been easier.

Master - Full suite of onboard mastering tools make polishing your mix easy
Put in the simplest terms possible, you can easily spend as much as SONAR X3 Producer costs on a suite of high-end mastering plug-ins alone, without batting an eyelash or gaining a thing. Designed specifically for mastering, Cakewalk's newly revamped LP-64 EQ linear-phase parametric equalizer and LP-64 multiband compressor are ideally suited for adding that final polish to your mixes. And best of all, SONAR X3 Producer lets you access these amazing tools at any point in your music-production process, without ever breaking your workflow.

Deliver - Distributing your latest masterpiece is just a few mouse clicks away
With all of the tracking, editing, mixing, and mastering behind you, there's only one thing left to do, and that's to share your work with the rest of the world. Whether you need to simply burn a CD or you want to toss your latest tune up to SoundCloud, Cakewalk SONAR X3 Producer lets you do it all - without ever leaving the program. Complete integration with Gobbler provides you with essential access to cloud data storage. That's not all. SONAR X3 Producer will also let you export video straight to YouTube. You can even print notation right from SONAR X3 or export it in MusicXML format. So don't be shy - show off your music with the amazing tools in SONAR X3 Producer.

Cakewalk SONAR X3 Producer DAW Software NEW Features:
  • Skylight Interface enhancements and color customizations
  • Craft the perfect vocal performances with Melodyne Essential
  • Sculpt your mixes with precision using the new flyout QuadCurve EQ/Analyzer
  • Comp multiple takes together instantly for the ultimate performance
  • Play vintage piano sounds with Applied Acoustics Systems Lounge Lizard SONAR
  • Get authentic drums sounds with the full version of XLN Audio Addictive Drums
  • Have a session guitar player with you at all times with AAS Strum Acoustic SONAR
  • Fine tune your mixes with the 19 included Nomad Factory Blue Tubes FX
  • Get incredible filter and distortion effects with Tone2 BiFilter 2
  • Bring back the vintage, warm sound of tape with the ProChannel TapeSim
  • Access Vintage-style world-class recording studio reverb with Nomad Factory BlueVerb
  • 58 total FX including the new Boutique Suite
  • Improved video support including YouTube export
  • Save your projects to the cloud with Gobbler integration
  • Full support for VST3 synths and effects

Cakewalk SONAR X3 Producer DAW Software Features:
  • Unlimited audio, MIDI, and instrument tracks lets you take full advantage of your computer's resources
  • Enhanced award winning Skylight interface provides smooth and seamless workflow that you can customize to your needs
  • Pristine 64-bit/384KHz audio engine sounds absolutely amazing
  • Supports surround mixing
  • Modular ProChannel lets you create complex processing chains with incredible detail
  • BREVERB SONAR and BREVERB SONAR ProChannel modules provide powerful and easy advanced processing
  • Also includes FX Chains, FX Chains 2.0, QuadCurve, Softube Saturation Knob ProChannel Modules
  • ProChannel Console Emulation Module lets you add analog-style warmth to your whole mix
  • 23 x Virtual instruments including Rapture subtractive synthesizer and the Z3TA+ Classic provide you with tons of amazing sounds
  • Matrix performance view makes creative songwriting easy
  • Integrated per track arpeggiator lets you create cool synth and keyboard effects
  • TH2 Producer Guitar Processor lets you get killer guitar and bass tone in the box
  • Linear, phase-accurate Mastering EQ and Multi-Band compressor provide mastering-grade processing
  • Includes R-MIX SONAR
  • Automation and Take Lanes streamline mixing and comping
  • AudioSnap 2.0 time correction built in
  • Roland V-Vocal pitch correction built in
  • Flexible export and delivery options include MusicXML score format and SoundCloud direct audio uploading
  • Native 32/64-bit application for Windows PC computers
  • Compatible with VST plug-in processors and virtual instruments
AT
  • Total Posts : 10654
Re: X3...here it is..for real! Sept. 28th ship date? wow 2013/09/25 18:01:25 (permalink)
Blue tubes is pretty cool and there are a bunch of them. It is old but good virtual analog delay and other such units.  Work nice w/ the SONAR sound - I've got it.  Worth having.

@

https://soundcloud.com/a-pleasure-dome
http://www.bnoir-film.com/  

there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.
24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the Lord. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.
TheSteven
Max Output Level: -55 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2037
Re: X3...here it is..for real! Sept. 28th ship date? wow 2013/09/25 18:05:09 (permalink)
Hopefully the issue with plug-in friendly names only being used in the menus but not being used in FX bin, plugin gui window, etc. has been addressed.
I reported this ages ago and just opened another report on it:  CWBRN-19820

"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils" Loius-Hector Berlioz

www.AgitatedState.com MenuMagic - plug-in management powertools!
My Tunes
Beepster
  • Total Posts : 18001
Re: X3...here it is..for real! Sept. 28th ship date? wow 2013/09/25 18:05:30 (permalink)
Thanks, dub. Doesn't look like anything new except some extra effects/plugs I don't really need.

Hooray.
Seth Kellogg [Cakewalk]
Administrator
  • Total Posts : 814
Re: X3...here it is..for real! Sept. 28th ship date? wow 2013/09/25 18:05:36 (permalink)
Careful...I actually see a few errors there. Copy is still being updated afaik.

Best Regards,
Seth
dubdisciple
Re: X3...here it is..for real! Sept. 28th ship date? wow 2013/09/25 18:12:02 (permalink)
Seth..I kind of figured this was not final.  This was the verbiage Sweetwater posted.  I posted it since many were saying it is gone
Beepster
Re: X3...here it is..for real! Sept. 28th ship date? wow 2013/09/25 18:15:31 (permalink)
Has Audiosnap been worked on?
dubdisciple
Re: X3...here it is..for real! Sept. 28th ship date? wow 2013/09/25 18:16:51 (permalink)
Beep..there are actually a number of non third party changes as well.  Not sure if VST3 matters to you.  Looks like there are take lane improvements as well and color customization options.
dubdisciple
Re: X3...here it is..for real! Sept. 28th ship date? wow 2013/09/25 18:18:14 (permalink)
I doubt audiosnap will change.  I don't think the complaints about it are strong enough to warrant major change.  Does audiosnap not work for you?
Loptec
Max Output Level: -72 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 948
Re: X3...here it is..for real! Sept. 28th ship date? wow 2013/09/25 18:22:39 (permalink)
couldn't audio snap also have been updated with this ARA support?
since ARA seems to have become such a big part of Sonar

SAMUEL LIDSTRÖM

DAW: Sonar Platinum (64bit) with Melodyne Studio - Controllers: Roland VS-700C, Cakewalk A-500 Pro, Yamaha P90
Desktop Audio Interface: RME HDSPe RayDAT - Laptop Audio Interface: RME Babyface Pro

dorism
Max Output Level: -79 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 590
Re: X3...here it is..for real! Sept. 28th ship date? wow 2013/09/25 18:22:50 (permalink)
Not seeing much progress in terms of core capability - looks like its a bunch of fx and plugins??

www.thehadroncollider.co.uk
cclarry
  • Total Posts : 20964
Re: X3...here it is..for real! Sept. 28th ship date? wow 2013/09/25 18:26:01 (permalink)
dorism
Not seeing much progress in terms of core capability - looks like its a bunch of fx and plugins??

As was X2....seems to be the way Cake is going...
A few updates and a bunch of new plugs warrants $150....
And all the people said...YAY!

Beepster
Re: X3...here it is..for real! Sept. 28th ship date? wow 2013/09/25 18:29:28 (permalink)
VST3 really isn't a concern for me. Take Lanes are a little weird sometimes but I manage to get them to do what I need (but there are some quirks that I think should have been resolved with a patch). Color customization means less than zero to me (although I know that will make quite a few people happy).

Audiosnap really was one of the bigger issues with me. It is just an absolute bear to make work properly here and I've had it completely bugger up spectacularly. I know others have the same issues and you can even see it acting buggy in some of the official Cakewalk vids. I would REALLY like this aspect of the program to work more smoothly.

The other issues I have are the weird selection problems that creep into projects but that seems like a stability issue that will probably be better in X3 if they worked on the core code BUT I have plenty of work arounds for that. Not really worth a full upgrade by itself and I'd want to see what others experiences are before knowing it has been taken care of.

Graphical weirdness... well it's annoying but again not worth an upgrade.

AD is a nice addition (I was actually looking at XLM stuff before I got BFD) but I don't need it because... well BFD.

Improved mastering effects... I do alright with what I've got and I'd rather spend money on Izotope stuff.

Melodyne... very cool but again an Izotope bundle will take care of that and I haven't even tried V-Vocal yet which for my limited needs might be enough.

Really... a stable audiosnap and less glitches. It's all I need. I'm sure others will be quite happy with the new additions though. Maybe there are more details coming but that release and doin' it for me.

We'll see.
Beepster
Re: X3...here it is..for real! Sept. 28th ship date? wow 2013/09/25 18:34:26 (permalink)
And yanno... now I feel bad because I know the Bakers have probably been busting their bleeps on this and have been gagged by corporate puppeteers but that list just doesn't seem to solve the things I need it to.

Sorry...

And where is this $149 price quote coming from? Is that for real or just speculation/rumor mill?
yevster
Max Output Level: -75 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 761
Re: X3...here it is..for real! Sept. 28th ship date? wow 2013/09/25 18:35:43 (permalink)
$149 was the upgrade price listed at Sweetwater, displayed as $50 off a regular sale price of $199.
Living Room Rocker
Max Output Level: -77 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 675
Re: X3...here it is..for real! Sept. 28th ship date? wow 2013/09/25 18:37:04 (permalink)
chuckebaby
TerraSin
dubdiscipleTerrasin..i get it.  I'm sure if my experience with Cakewalk was similar to yours I would feel the same way. I guess take a look at demo when it is released and go from there.  Why do you despise Gibson?

Because they own Tascam who will be distributing Sonar. They are a useless company with useless products and useless programmers who make useless drivers which cause you to call their useless tech support. In fact, I sold my DM4800 to buy a VS-700.

sounds like Tascam did you wrong, but many of us started on tascams weather reel 2 reels or the mk424, porta studios.
Tascam has put out some brilliant product through out the years and we might not be sitting here if not for Tascam.
sure there would be digital audio software but not the same way.

Tascam paved the road for many musicians, many programmer's got ideas from 4 track concepts and Tascam was the biggest in moving them next to fostex which was  les paul's idea, yes, les paul invented the overdub 4 track as we know it.

your comment is a very strong statement and far from the truth not useless at all.
they might not have been the innovators of audio soundcards or driver support :)
but they are as I said far from useless.

With all honesty and respect, Charlie, why is it when one person brings up Opcode and the like, that perspective is dismissed by stating that that was a long time ago, but when Tascam is criticized there is the opposing defense of what Tascam did a long time ago?  Remember, Tascam is not the independent company it once was, but it now a part of Gibson.  So, under Gibson's umbrella, Tascam is not what it once was.

Kind regards,

Living Room Rocker
pbognar
Max Output Level: -76 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 720
Re: X3...here it is..for real! Sept. 28th ship date? wow 2013/09/25 18:37:49 (permalink)
dorism

I don't know, to me these jump out:

• Skylight Interface enhancements and color customizations

• Craft the perfect vocal performances with Melodyne Essential - (ARA is embedded deep into X3 - this could pave the way for future functionality / extensibility - and this doesn't mean we have to wait for a new version of Sonar, it could be 3rd parties who write or update plugs which are ARA compliant.)

• Comp multiple takes together instantly for the ultimate performance - (Sounds useful)

• Improved video support including YouTube export - (This has been in Mixcraft)

• Full support for VST3 synths and effects - (folks have been asking about this for a long time)
post edited by pbognar - 2013/09/25 18:45:15
Beepster
Re: X3...here it is..for real! Sept. 28th ship date? wow 2013/09/25 18:38:51 (permalink)
yevster
$149 was the upgrade price listed at Sweetwater, displayed as $50 off a regular sale price of $199.

Whoa. That's weird/confusing. Must be some crossed wires or bad info. I couldn't see a $200 upgrade price. I couldn't justify that even if I wanted to.
John T
Max Output Level: -7.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 6783
Re: X3...here it is..for real! Sept. 28th ship date? wow 2013/09/25 18:40:35 (permalink)
Yeah, I'm very curious to see more detail on "improved video support". I'm not so concerned about the YouTube export bit, but improvements in sound to picture workflow would be very welcome.

http://johntatlockaudio.com/
Self-build PC // 16GB RAM // i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz // Nofan 0dB cooler // ASUS P8-Z77 V Pro motherboard // Intel x-25m SSD System Drive // Seagate RAID Array Audio Drive // Windows 10 64 bit // Sonar Platinum (64 bit) // Sonar VS-700 // M-Audio Keystation Pro 88 // KRK RP-6 Monitors // and a bunch of other stuff
Fog
  • Total Posts : 12302
Re: X3...here it is..for real! Sept. 28th ship date? wow 2013/09/25 18:41:09 (permalink)
yevster

Thank you, all. I have seen the error of my ways. It's kind of sad that one gets these kinds of answers at a Cakewalk forum, while a Steinberg rep on Steinberg's Facebook page just said that it couldn't be done.

Regardless of how the DAW wars play out, this community is without question frigging awesome!

when was this exactly ? ;-) .. it's not a DAW war.. some of us use both.... and I'd rather people posted 100% factual information.. and not just "xyz" ...hence why I posted the softtube link first. if the information is incorrect or hearsay (if you don't own / use the product) .. then yep, I will correct it.
(and thats partly why I like hearing more from technical staff than sales folk)

Page: << < ..678910 > Showing page 6 of 10
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1