Sound Quality of Sonar X1

Page: << < ..678910.. > >> Showing page 10 of 31
Author
Middleman
Max Output Level: -31.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4397
Re:Sound Quality of Sonar X1 2012/03/08 20:06:54 (permalink)
We run 110 voltage here. I believe you run 220 so that would account for the amped up sound.

Gear: A bunch of stuff.
Danny Danzi
  • Total Posts : 5810
Re:Sound Quality of Sonar X1 2012/03/08 21:06:21 (permalink)
Maximumpower Danny, I think your playing is excellent. Also, I am so impressed on how well the three tracks line up. I imported them all into Sonar and played them at the same time. Relative to me, your timing... well... you are a machine!!! You know, in the way I would say Neil Peart is a machine. ...I mean that as a compliment. I really enjoy your playing. I am choosing to be inspired and not depressed (in that I am a long way off). lol As far as the differences? I want to say I can hear a difference but I am going to listen (and enjoy) the samples some more times over the next day. Since I am playing all three in Sonar, does that invalidate the test? That is, if the DAW colors the sound? However, wouldn't it be additive and therefore still a valid test? Can a tool like SPAN help out here? Thanks for supplying the files and the entertainment. Now to work on getting better at guitar :-) P.S. I see you played this on a DC400. I just got my DC127 (with active electronics) this week :-)

Aww thanks man, much appreciated. I actually cringed when I re-listened to that today...lol...really hard on myself. You know how it goes...I try my best to always talk and walk when on the Sonar forum...so many guys hold it against ya if you don't deliver the goods. LOL! It scares me to even post anything on here..but I figured what the heck...I saw a bunch of people mention testing but didn't see any for myself so I threw a few up. :)

Yeah keep in mind of the possible differences...I think if I would have compressed the files it might not lead you to believe there are differences. What you may be hearing are different chord executions and dynamics. Sometimes I really nailed something, or voiced a chord differently...stuff like that can appear to make you think you are hearing something a bit different.

Personally, nothing in my opinion would invalidate the test as long as you play all three instances through the same DAW/media player. Everything played in Sonar or whatever other DAW you use is fine. Now, if by chance you do a test and play each file through another DAW and hear a difference, that raises a red flag to me and may be what is contributing to these anomalies people may be talking about. I played them through all the DAWS I recorded them through after I was done to see if anything lept out at me as being different. Of course unless I were to do what JohnT mentioned, I'd know for sure. And that is...run each one into a different DAW and then export out of that DAW labeling it with the name of that DAW in which it was exported from. Then you might be able to hear if a particular DAW is rendering files differently.

But I felt I got the same sound out of all of them and then exported the files out of the DAW they were created in. I've played them at the same time through Adobe Audition, WaveLab, Sound Forge, Sony CD Architect, Pro Tools (which I just tested....file created there sounds the same) and even Cubase. They all have the same sound to me. If there is something different, it's not an apparent difference.

I like to think I have a pretty good set of ears on me. I make my living on sound calls and have saved many engineers from death because they missed something. That said, I'm far from perfect...but have never had a problem realizing "something just sounds different". Whatever I hear as my source here, is what it sounds like after it's recorded.

Ah you got a 127? Awesome choice! Best of luck with it! I'll tell ya...I thank God every day when I think back on when I used to get their fliers in the mail all the time. One day I said "what the heck, let me try building one in their custom shop....they have a no qualms return policy...I'll just send it back if I hate it."

Well, my first DC 400 custom comes in....I ordered it with the Wilkinson trem...huge mistake. For the way I tune and play, it just couldn't hang with me. So I call Carvin, tell them about it, and they say "yeah, that trem probably won't work for you. Just send it back, give us an additional $200, and we'll build you another guitar with a Floyd...we'll have it to you in 8 weeks." I was like...are you serious?! Sure enough...8 weeks the new one came, and I've been buying them ever since. :) The last one I just got has active and passive with a push/pull volume knob. I absolutely love it so much...I bought another one. LOL! The thing I like about these guitars the most is...you get like every guitar you could want in one. Strat, Les Paul, Tele, and the Carvin sound with a nice neck with 24 frets. Pretty killer prices for a custom guitar as well. Best of luck with yours...enjoy it brother...and thanks again for the kind words.

DD's long lost brother Panu Danny,

I listened your samples with some random Fostex monitors (tried to be hobbyist!). I listened each sample several times but I they sounded the same. Every sample has excellent quality and any differences are inconsequential.

Your playing is awesome as always... Well defined and accurate yet relaxed and grooving.

Hi Panu, thanks for the kind words man. :) Thanks for my new mods as well...you're my hero! :)

Yeah, same on my end. Every DAW and monitor I've tried...they sound the same to me other than my little human inconsistencies.

If anyone is hearing any differences...do me a small favor...try compressing the files a little using your favorite compressor to keep the dynamics and execution a bit more sane. Just use like a 4:1 ratio and remove about -2dB of gain via threshold...see if it makes them a bit more consistent. Adjust attack and release to your taste. That's really the only thing I'm hearing...you know, hit something harder in one version than I did on the other...play a chord a bit more full in another version. But the tone qualities in my opinion, are all the same on my end.

bobguitkillerleft Seriously inspiring guitar playing Danny Danzi!

I'm too old to try to play that fast[single notes]so I concentrate on my feel,as you obviously do as well[mindblowing].

The three files I listened to in Windows Media Player,and they all sound identical on a quick raw listen.

Im a bit confused[and a bit thick] though[unusual?],did you re-play,and re-record the same piece three times so identically?

So just to be clear: DID you play the PIECE THREE SEPERATE TIMES????

If so, I'm floored,amazing,if not, I'm still floored amazing!

Thanks a lot Bob, I appreciate that. :) Ah you're never too old brother...it's usually the time we have to invest that makes it harder than actually pulling off the licks and messing with technique. You're probably married with a family, strenuous day job, right? I'm old...never married, just do music 24/7 and take care of my father...so I've been fortunate to put more time into things. When I did work a day job I had the best boss in the world that was behind me and my music. He let me get in early, get all my stuff done and let me go home early and paid me for the entire day. If it weren't for him, I probably wouldn't have amounted to anything...which is why I take care of my father....I owe him not only for bringing me into the world, but for being the best boss I ever had. LOL! :)

Yeah, as you found out...each piece was played 3 times individually. I figured that would be the best way to try each DAW and this way we could see how they recorded as well as how they exported. I felt if I would have just brought a clip into each DAW that was recorded in Sonar that it may depreciate what we were trying to accomplish here. I just hope that the test was enough to at least prove some sort of point that though there may be something weird going on for some that are claiming to hear these drastic differences, it's not been the case for me. That's another reason why I chose a below consumer card for the test. It also proves what I've been saying on here for years....when you can get a decent sound going in, though converters and all that stuff can make a difference, to me it's not enough of a difference to where that % of improvement is something we need to argue over. I could post up full pre-production songs that I did using Sonar and a Realtek soundcard. I'd not say it's major label quality, but I don't think anyone would complain about it. :) Thanks again!

-Danny

My Site
Fractal Audio Endorsed Artist & Beta Tester
endoverend
Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 102
Re:Sound Quality of Sonar X1 2012/03/08 23:30:29 (permalink)

Quote me on this:  Its all in the converters, period.

(about our original poster)
This may be a case of Mac (hipsterness) and Pro Tools Envy combined with hearing loss and solar flares.
I have the same issues and have a love hate relationship with all guitar plugins.
The real question was about sonic fidelity of DAW programs and which sounds the best.
On that note, I do find Sonar somewhat marginal sounding at times but I cannot say if my ears weren't the culprit.

That said, I was not thrilled with the UI changes to Sonar as of late, especially the key bindings changes.

I am in the process of migrating to PT 10 from over 10 years of SonarX1 use due to the fact that PT has educational resources available and is taken seriously by professional touring musicians. I do live in both worlds at the moment and find Sonar legit and useful but every time I get hung up and need information the user group gets me down as it is over run with people who are NOT making real world recordings that make it to the shelf of the record stores (that are left).

I also like to use plugins that other users are aquainted with so that when a problem arises I can get help.
The built in plugins that Sonar has are cool and all, yet calling another engineer and asking if they have a similar working experience is null and void for flushing out bugs and issues. (I like Waves)

I would like to see Sonar instructional videos in real world scenarios with large mixes; there for all to see and learn from.
I am not satisfied with any tutorial that has fake drums and synth tracks all over the place. Lets see your files with 14 drum mics 8 guitar mics 8 vocal mics and 4 percussion mics and 2 keyboard mics and 2 Bass mics (I say mics when a plugin is not in use and its a real world wav file): a rock band mix with 48 tracks or higher would suffice  before we even get started on any DAW lesson (with all of the necessary plugins on each channel engaged). Now that we have a load on the machine lets use soft synths to make sounds and see how things are going. I have done this and Sonar works well under a load except that when I get issues there is really nowhere to turn for help as the forum is well...please put your 2 cents here. 

Due to the fact that I have 10 years of songwriting in Sonar, it will be a LONG goodbye.
I will most likely finish any song in Sonar that was started in Sonar and know both Realms well.
I find PT rather inadeaquate in many ways and have some regrets going down this road, except that there is
actual help out there to keep me up and rolling with the latest new things.

Special Hardware Note: The PT HD Native Card with HD16x16 Analog I/O kicks ass with Sonar X1 and is the best alternative to getting a Lynx Aurora 16. It has "Curv" limiting so that when we track drums there are no "overs" yes it is a super unit that will hold its value. If you hate PT you can just roll with Sonar and fughettabout it. (with the stock PT drivers)

The answer is:  BOTH

- good luck on your quest friends

Win 7 64, I7 2600k, 16gb
Sonar X2A, RME FF 800
Pro Tools 11.01HD Native Card 16/16 I/O
built by www.studiocat.com 
bobguitkillerleft
Max Output Level: -72 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 944
Re:Sound Quality of Sonar X1 2012/03/08 23:31:02 (permalink)
Hey Danny,awesome reply[as always!],Our situations are a teeny bit similar[?],I look after my dear old mother full time,and do music when I can.
I used to play with Aussie Rock/Punk Legend Spinoff Reformation band:"HITMEN DTK"who's lead guitar guy "CHRIS MASUAK" was in "RADIO BIRDMAN"[Mega Aussie PRE-Punk Legends],basically I was rhythm/lead[we did an alright "Don't Fear the Reaper"-"BOC"],and we toured maniacally from 87-92[website,if you can find it, lists me in-correctly as 91/92!]and I recorded on a handfull of songs[some didn't make the finals-lol].

My music taste's were a little more English/American/Australian Hard Rock,but when your hired to do a job[especially getting paid to play guitar,without lugging gear[!],free everything![sorta]you adapt,and don't push your personal taste's/agenda too much[depending of course].

The other crazy[very] fulltime tour/recording band was headed by singer/madman "RODDY RAY DA",who was most famous for starting aussie success darlings "THE HOODOO GURUS" and cult pre grunge/grunge- "THE SCIENTISTS",and a few others,...........don't sweat it,I would NOT be surprised[AT ALL] if you've NEVER heard of ANY of these people ,as it was Australian only,and was more RAMONES,rather than the DIXIE DREGS!

For a while there,it seemed Europe/US was next BUT....

All that carry on finished in 96,and until April last year I gave it up for crap job,after job,and until April 2011, I HAD NEVER TYPED OR USED A COMPUTER......EVER.

So Im just coming to grips with X1 NOW!,and I'm a little burn't ATM,but getting into it,as much as possible,with the gear below.

I too have used the 1/8th" Realtek IN, on my April 2011 XPS Laptop,and have been really surprised with the usability of the clips,for mostly[only?] clean tones[though I'm way impressed with your D.I. tone over mine.

Im rockin with SSD 4 and using EZ drummers MIDI file grooves[copied over to X1's browser-big accomplishment for me!] and although my first forays into digital[I once sold a song done on a 4track "cassette" Portastudio!!]are slow,I'm sure once I work out the simplest most difficult[why is it always like that?]things,I'd like to hear your opinion[quite a wayy off yet...so don't worry!]

Anyway,like possibly nearly ALL here,looking forward to your excellent posts.Cheers Robert[Bob]Sattler. 

post edited by bobguitkillerleft - 2012/03/09 20:11:55

https://soundcloud.com/rks26https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hitmen Lenovo W540 Factoryrefurb SONAR PLATINUM,Ozone 7 N.I. KA6 Komplete 9 SSD4 Platinum Epi L/H LP Custom Headstock broken twice and fixed.Gibson L/H Les Paul 2010 Wine Red Studio stupid Right Hand Vol.Tone for Left Hand?LH84Ibanez RS135 gen.FloydRose JB Marshall 100w 2203 4x25w Celestion Green backs
"You are what you is"-Frank Zappa "But I'm gonna wave my freak flag high"-Jimi Hendrix    
Bristol_Jonesey
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 16775
Re:Sound Quality of Sonar X1 2012/03/09 05:34:47 (permalink)
Jonbouy

I've just noticed my UK version of Sonar has more of JStonesy vibe than the Motowny american builds...

Just sayin...
Fixed.

CbB, Platinum, 64 bit throughout
Custom built i7 3930, 32Gb RAM, 2 x 1Tb Internal HDD, 1 x 1TB system SSD (Win 7), 1 x 500Gb system SSD (Win 10), 2 x 1Tb External HDD's, Dual boot Win 7 & Win 10 64 Bit, Saffire Pro 26, ISA One, Adam P11A,
TraceyStudios
Max Output Level: -78 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 603
Re:Sound Quality of Sonar X1 2012/03/09 11:38:18 (permalink)
As mentione above, Pan Laws (very interesting and good to know): http://www.harmonycentral.com/docs/DOC-1106

AMD FX-6100 six-core processor 3.3GHz
8 Gig RAM
SONAR X3 Producer
Tascam FW1884
Mackie Blackbird
Presonus Digimax
Avalon U5
BFD2
SL Trigger
Alesis DM8 Pro drums
KRK Rokit 8s
KRK 10s
ARC2

Folgers Dark Roast, a bit of crazy :)
& lots of help from the forums!

http://www.reverbnation.com/blakkmire
Jim Roseberry
  • Total Posts : 9871
Re:Sound Quality of Sonar X1 2012/03/09 13:13:01 (permalink)
sonar sounds more warmer or in your words muddy.

Listen to the commercial mix my client did with Sonar.
Would you describe that sound as muddy, overly-warm, dark, lacking clarity, lacking punch, lacking definition, etc??? 

The music may not suit you... but the mix is excellent.

Best Regards,

Jim Roseberry
jim@studiocat.com
www.studiocat.com
FastBikerBoy
Forum Host
  • Total Posts : 11326
Re:Sound Quality of Sonar X1 2012/03/09 13:55:53 (permalink)
Could the OP please rename this thread to "The thread that refuses to die" - thanks.
Lanceindastudio
Max Output Level: -29 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4604
Re:Sound Quality of Sonar X1 2012/03/09 14:18:55 (permalink)
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz    oh its dead.... its a ZOMBIE!!!

Asus P8Z77-V LE PLUS Motherboard   
i7 3770k CPU
32 gigs RAM
Presonus AudioBox iTwo
Windows 10 64 bit, SONAR PLATINUM 64 bit
Lots of plugins and softsynths and one shot samples, loops
Gauge ECM-87, MCA SP-1, Alesis AM51
Presonus Eureka
Mackie HR824's and matching subwoofer
trimph1
Max Output Level: -12 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 6348
Re:Sound Quality of Sonar X1 2012/03/09 14:27:30 (permalink)
It's a ZOMBIE thread!!!!

The space you have will always be exceeded in direct proportion to the amount of stuff you have...Thornton's Postulate.

Bushpianos
kevo
Max Output Level: -70 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1038
Re:Sound Quality of Sonar X1 2012/03/09 15:12:09 (permalink)
I will now attempt to raise it from the dead! BWAH HA HA HA HA!
Eor hand me the Flux capacitor and a large Monster drink!

I will need a brain!  ..oops! better not go there!

It is amazing how a calculator, a clock, and a volt meter can
be transformed into supernatural mystic vibrations and Voodoo.
Or is that doggie doo doo?

My subroutine sounds better than your subroutine!

OH my! That math computation sounds so Beautiful! It has
the MoTown sound that I love so much!

Don't use the calculator over there because it will make your math computations sound too sterile.

Dang Dude! Those computations sound so... I don't know.. muddy!
What you talkin bout Willis?  That's pristine!

Do Intel Processors sound better than AMD Processors?

For true vintage sound use an abacus!

My Tax return sounds better in TurboTax!
I am getting a refund should I dither?
If I have to pay can I use delay compensation?

Farts sound different in the bathroom than they do in
the bedroom.  This shows the importance of bass traps.
If you use 64 bits they will fade nicely with no artifacts
or distortion. Dithering is optional.

PROBLEM:
My guitar sounds muddy when using Sonar live!

SOLUTION:
Stay out of Hooters on mud wrestling night!

Hope I've accurately captured the gist of the thread, solved the OP's problem
and created world peace!

Lanceindastudio
Re:Sound Quality of Sonar X1 2012/03/09 15:26:13 (permalink)
haha nice 

i7 3770k CPU
32 gigs RAM
Presonus AudioBox iTwo
Presonus Eureka
SteveStrummerUK
  • Total Posts : 31112
FBB - "THE THREAD THAT REFUSES TO DIE THANKS" 2012/03/09 15:30:23 (permalink)
FastBikerBoy

Could the OP please rename this thread to "The thread that refuses to die" - thanks.

Done

It is some pretty interesting stuff though.

Music:     The Coffee House BandVeRy MeTaL

John T
Max Output Level: -7.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 6783
Re:Sound Quality of Sonar X1 2012/03/09 15:31:44 (permalink)
I'm going to start using old RAM. It's got more mojo than new RAM. 

http://johntatlockaudio.com/
Self-build PC // 16GB RAM // i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz // Nofan 0dB cooler // ASUS P8-Z77 V Pro motherboard // Intel x-25m SSD System Drive // Seagate RAID Array Audio Drive // Windows 10 64 bit // Sonar Platinum (64 bit) // Sonar VS-700 // M-Audio Keystation Pro 88 // KRK RP-6 Monitors // and a bunch of other stuff
don4777
Max Output Level: -85 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 264
Re:Sound Quality of Sonar X1 2012/03/09 15:35:10 (permalink)
Several years ago in one of the forums discussing the differences in how various DAWs sound there was a guy who became very upset with me when I couldn't accept his assertion that even different computers would sound different based on the material used in the computer CASE!!! Or if the chip package material was different (plastic vs ceramic). They skipped over that information in my EE classes.
Rimshot
  • Total Posts : 4625
Re:Sound Quality of Sonar X1 2012/03/09 15:39:01 (permalink)
Don't close this yet!  We haven't talked about earlobes!  The bigger they are, the more bass you hear or is it just the opposite!

I actually did learn from this thread but I am now with FBB at this point.  I also like Zombie Thread alot.

Rimshot
post edited by Rimshot - 2012/03/09 16:29:25

Rimshot 

Sonar Platinum 64 (Lifer), Studio One V3.5, Notion 6, Steinberg UR44, Zoom R24, Purrrfect Audio Pro Studio DAW (Case: Silent Mid Tower, Power Supply: 600w quiet, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz (8 threads), RAM: 16GB DDR3/1600 
, OS drive: 1TB HD, Audio drive: 1TB HD), Windows 10 x64 Anniversary, Equator D5 monitors, Faderport, FP8, Akai MPK261
John T
Re:Sound Quality of Sonar X1 2012/03/09 15:45:09 (permalink)
If you take a bunch of earlobes and make a necklace out of them, they cancel each other out. 

Self-build PC // 16GB RAM // i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz // Nofan 0dB cooler // ASUS P8-Z77 V Pro motherboard // Intel x-25m SSD System Drive // Seagate RAID Array Audio Drive // Windows 10 64 bit // Sonar Platinum (64 bit) // Sonar VS-700 // M-Audio Keystation Pro 88 // KRK RP-6 Monitors // and a bunch of other stuff
John T
Re:Sound Quality of Sonar X1 2012/03/09 15:46:16 (permalink)
Which is bassier, Windows or Mac OS?

AT
  • Total Posts : 10654
Re:Sound Quality of Sonar X1 2012/03/09 17:36:05 (permalink)
My favorite assertion was about old neve and other british brands using superior iron in their transformers.  Left over no doubt from scrapped german tiger tanks or something from WWII.  It was superior to our modern day iron and in double blind stripped mined  tests people would swear they could hear the difference. 

One of the old designers come on the boards (it was probably gearslutz - maybe Geoff Tanner) and said no special specifications were requested from carnhill etc.  It was just bog standard iron that they used and, in fact, the stuff today is better - purer thanks to the march of technology.

At least that thread had the desency to die after that.  I know I would have.

@

https://soundcloud.com/a-pleasure-dome
http://www.bnoir-film.com/  

there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.
24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the Lord. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.
FastBikerBoy
Forum Host
  • Total Posts : 11326
Re:Sound Quality of Sonar X1 2012/03/09 17:39:34 (permalink)
I think you could be on to something there....

Perhaps Sonar is made from a poorer quality of '1's & '0's. I think we have a right to know at least.
Jeff Evans
Max Output Level: -24 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5139
Re:Sound Quality of Sonar X1 2012/03/09 17:43:04 (permalink)
That is just the thing with analog AT. I would believe it for sure. Transofmers have many materials involved and indeed will alter their sound according to how they are made and the materials used. Neve has got two factories just producing transformers for his products and nothing else. He has spent a lot of his life perfecting the transformer. It counts for a lot of the Neve sound.

But in the digital world this is where differences are much less likely and the great thing about digital is the consistency of the processes involved. That is why my mixes virtually nulled out (all but very low level artifacts left behind) with all platforms and the DAW's I tested and they all sounded very very similar.

The most interesting thing about this thread is that I have shown that all DAW's do not sum exactly the same. But even so are the differences really audible? And also that Danny's plugin sounds the same in all three DAW's
post edited by Jeff Evans - 2012/03/09 17:50:40

Specs i5-2500K 3.5 Ghz - 8 Gb RAM - Win 7 64 bit - ATI Radeon HD6900 Series - RME PCI HDSP9632 - Steinberg Midex 8 Midi interface - Faderport 8- Studio One V4 - iMac 2.5Ghz Core i5 - Sierra 10.12.6 - Focusrite Clarett thunderbolt interface 

Poor minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas -Eleanor Roosevelt
Jonbouy
  • Total Posts : 22562
Re:Sound Quality of Sonar X1 2012/03/09 17:44:26 (permalink)
John T

Which is bassier, Windows or Mac OS?

I think you have to look at that in more complex terms than 'bassier' to come up with meaningful differencessszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

"We can't do anything to change the world until capitalism crumbles.
In the meantime we should all go shopping to console ourselves" - Banksy
John T
Re:Sound Quality of Sonar X1 2012/03/09 17:46:53 (permalink)
All DAWs are made of zeroes and ones, but teh pro DAWs throw in the odd two. The more twos you have, the less Motown the sound is.

BEATZM1D10T
Max Output Level: -85 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 285
Re:Sound Quality of Sonar X1 2012/03/09 17:54:02 (permalink)
Has anyone tried listening to these tests with tin foil hats on?

I think that would help filter out some of the extra frequencies, ya know.... the ones that are mudding up people's mixes.

I think Cakewalk should include a roll of DIY tin foil. It could be used for baked goods as well.
Lanceindastudio
Re:Sound Quality of Sonar X1 2012/03/09 17:59:39 (permalink)
the ZOMBIE IS WALKING~!!!

i7 3770k CPU
32 gigs RAM
Presonus AudioBox iTwo
Presonus Eureka
trimph1
Re:Sound Quality of Sonar X1 2012/03/09 18:31:09 (permalink)
John T

I'm going to start using old RAM. It's got more mojo than new RAM. 

I'm going back to knotted rope....

The space you have will always be exceeded in direct proportion to the amount of stuff you have...Thornton's Postulate.

Bushpianos
trimph1
Re:Sound Quality of Sonar X1 2012/03/09 18:34:29 (permalink)
I still think craniums make for better bass response than earlobeseseses.....

Bushpianos
bitflipper
01100010 01101001 01110100 01100110 01101100 01101
  • Total Posts : 26036
Re:Sound Quality of Sonar X1 2012/03/09 19:23:33 (permalink)
Turns out 1 + 1 really does equal 10, even on a frickin' Mac

All else is in doubt, so this is the truth I cling to. 

My Stuff
John T
Re:Sound Quality of Sonar X1 2012/03/09 19:54:00 (permalink)
Music made on Macs has more emotion in it. PC music is more cerebral.

John T
Re:Sound Quality of Sonar X1 2012/03/09 19:55:36 (permalink)
I've noticed I get a much clearer high end since I got a three button mouse.

Page: << < ..678910.. > >> Showing page 10 of 31
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1