Helpful ReplyBig announcement: #SONAR4Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You

Page: << < ..1617181920.. > >> Showing page 17 of 24
Author
WallyG
Max Output Level: -74 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 833
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/07/27 12:50:22 (permalink)
Anderton
...So when you take the entirety of Cakewalk's business into account, Platinum users getting lifetime updates simply isn't a deal-breaker, and IMHO it's a really great way to thank loyal users for their support. 

What he said... Thank you Bakers!

Walt
A loyal user.

Roland Jupiter 80, Roland D50, Roland Integra 7, Roland BK-7m, Yamaha Montage 6, ARP Odyssey, Excelsior Continental Artist, Roland FR-8X, 1967 Fender Jaguar, Fender Strat,  Fender 1965 Twin Reverb reissue, Selmer Trumpet, Akai EWI, Studio One 4 Professional, Melodyne Studio 4, Behringer X-Touch, RME Fireface UCX, MOTU MIDI Express XT - ADK Pro Audio Hex Xtreme 6 Core i7 4.5GHz, 64GB, 480GB SS, 3 X 3TB Hard Drives, Win 10, 2 X 27" & 1X 46" Monitors,
My WEB site - www.gontowski.com/music
bsantini99
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 35
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/07/28 11:44:20 (permalink)
I consider the price for lifetime updates an insult and not a thank you to loyal supporters. I upgraded to platinum before the promotion and had I waited I could have upgraded and got lifetime updates included. Same for people that just bought the full product a month or two before the promotion. To me the people being rewarded are the new users and people just now upgrading, not loyal users for many years. I know several people here who have upgraded to every version for many, many years and they should be getting lifetime updates for free. FL only charges $39 for their old users to get lifetime updates. Of course, they have a much larger user base, many times that of Sonar. I think this whole thing could have been handled much better with more tiers depending on when people updated to Platinum and how many updates they have done over the years. This would have been the way to thank loyal users.
dcumpian
Max Output Level: -34 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4124
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/07/28 14:56:38 (permalink)
bsantini99
I consider the price for lifetime updates an insult and not a thank you to loyal supporters. I upgraded to platinum before the promotion and had I waited I could have upgraded and got lifetime updates included. Same for people that just bought the full product a month or two before the promotion. To me the people being rewarded are the new users and people just now upgrading, not loyal users for many years. I know several people here who have upgraded to every version for many, many years and they should be getting lifetime updates for free. FL only charges $39 for their old users to get lifetime updates. Of course, they have a much larger user base, many times that of Sonar. I think this whole thing could have been handled much better with more tiers depending on when people updated to Platinum and how many updates they have done over the years. This would have been the way to thank loyal users.

Not true. Your upgrade price reduces the cost of lifetime updates. If you aren't seeing that reduction, contact sales.

Regards,
Dan

Mixing is all about control.

My music:
http://dancumpian.bandcamp.com/ or https://soundcloud.com/dcumpian Studiocat Advanced Studio DAW (Intel i5 3550 @ 3.7GHz, Z77 motherboard, 16GB Ram, lots of HDDs), Sonar Plat, Mackie 1604, PreSonus Audiobox 44VSL, ESI 4x4 Midi Interface, Ibanez Bass, Custom Fender Mexi-Strat, NI S88, Roland JV-2080 & MDB-1, Komplete, Omnisphere, Lots o' plugins.    
JayCee99
Max Output Level: -83 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 353
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/07/29 14:58:10 (permalink)
I just bought in for the lifetime updates for $200.  I think it's a good deal. 

My theory is that Cakewalk will reduce the membership prices going forward to get more adopters and try to generate more revenue from add-ons such as plugins.  I think also going forward, some of the currently included synths, etc may be un-bundled for future adopters to reduce Cakewalk's cost. 

Sonar Platinum
Audio Interface: Focusrite 18i8 ASIO Interface 
Keys: Korg Kronos 88, Alesis VI25
Windows 8.1 x64 Laptop, 8GB RAM, i7 CPU
mikey
Max Output Level: -82 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 404
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/07/29 22:30:30 (permalink)
I just purchased the platinum upgrade with life time updates from Musicians friend with a 15% off coupon and redeemed. Platinum now shows up as a download on "MY Products" page. YAY!

But another question- since I bought Sonar Platinum specifically for the iMac, and since I can not get a registration code for Sonar Platinum until I run the program on the iMac for the 1st time, will I have issues when the Mac version is released with qualifying for life time free updates if that date is after August 31st 2016? Or is there another way to get a registration code?
scook
Forum Host
  • Total Posts : 24146
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/07/29 23:02:12 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby mikey 2016/07/29 23:46:00
The registration process is different now. I answered in your thread. It is just a matter of waiting for the Mac version.
mikey
Max Output Level: -82 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 404
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/07/29 23:26:21 (permalink)
TY scook!
JRoque250
  • Total Posts : 5
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/07/29 23:32:49 (permalink)
Hi,
This thread is 17 pages long (so far) so forgive me for not reading every entry.

@Cakewalk Staff: Before I buy into the lifetime offer, do you have a published timeline for Sonar releases on Windows platform? More specifically, I want to know if there are 2 or 3 years of Sonar on Windows releases behind that "lifetime" commitment.

Regards,
JR
lludwick
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 74
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/07/30 11:36:45 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby JRoque250 2016/07/30 23:39:21
JRoque250
Hi,
This thread is 17 pages long (so far) so forgive me for not reading every entry.

@Cakewalk Staff: Before I buy into the lifetime offer, do you have a published timeline for Sonar releases on Windows platform? More specifically, I want to know if there are 2 or 3 years of Sonar on Windows releases behind that "lifetime" commitment.

Regards,
JR

Just from the experience of the two years of subscription, there has been on average a monthly release of updates to the program.

In terms of the meaning of "lifetime" in terms of how long the program will survive as Sonar, it is anyone's guess. I assume since they are working on the Mac version now that they feel there will be a significant "lifetime" for Sonar. I really don't feel that they will offer a "lifetime" choice if they intend to dump the program in just a few years. Believe me, the community here would create quite a storm of criticism if that happened which would be equivalent to cutting their own throats.

Larry Ludwick

My Music on Soundclick:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=823722

Brian Walton
Max Output Level: -79 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 584
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/08/01 18:00:47 (permalink)
JRoque250
Hi,

Regards,
JR

Cakewalk's Sonar product is ~20 years old at this point.  I don't remember exactly when Sonar itself came out, but that is a pretty good ballpark of what I remember.  

The question you are asking really boils down to "Is Cake going to be in business for at least 3 years"  None of us know for sure, but it is safe to assume we all expect them to be.  It has been a long road to get to this point, and clearly they are doing some great things right now.  Do you really think they are going to invest in the Mac platform development and then abandon everything in 3 years?  I certainly don't think that is a logical question to ask.  
post edited by Brian Walton - 2016/08/01 18:32:08
JRoque250
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/08/02 20:57:31 (permalink)
Brian Walton
Cakewalk's Sonar product is ~20 years old at this point.  I don't remember exactly when Sonar itself came out, but that is a pretty good ballpark of what I remember.  

The question you are asking really boils down to "Is Cake going to be in business for at least 3 years"  None of us know for sure, but it is safe to assume we all expect them to be.  It has been a long road to get to this point, and clearly they are doing some great things right now.  Do you really think they are going to invest in the Mac platform development and then abandon everything in 3 years?  I certainly don't think that is a logical question to ask. 

Hi and thanks for your help. I wanted to know if they had plans to continue the product called "Sonar" on Windows or if that was ending soon in preference for something called "Radar" or what have you.

I've been a customer of Cakewalk since their first product for DOS came out and really hope they continue in business. I will continue to purchase their products as long as Windows is supported.

Regards,
JR
doncolga
Max Output Level: -60 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1519
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/08/02 21:05:38 (permalink)
I just got my Sonar4Life!  Woohoo!

HP Z220 Workstation I7 3770, 8 GB RAM, Windows 10, Sonar Platinum, RME Multiface II via PCIe, JBL 4326 w/sub, AvanTone MixCubes
doncolga
Max Output Level: -60 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1519
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/08/02 21:10:04 (permalink)
I've not updated in a few months and just downloaded the new Command Center and installed that and the latest Sonar.....O...M...G....this is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!

HP Z220 Workstation I7 3770, 8 GB RAM, Windows 10, Sonar Platinum, RME Multiface II via PCIe, JBL 4326 w/sub, AvanTone MixCubes
Brian Walton
Max Output Level: -79 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 584
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/08/02 22:34:40 (permalink)
JRoque250
Brian Walton

Hi and thanks for your help. I wanted to know if they had plans to continue the product called "Sonar" on Windows or if that was ending soon in preference for something called "Radar" or what have you.

I've been a customer of Cakewalk since their first product for DOS came out and really hope they continue in business. I will continue to purchase their products as long as Windows is supported.

Regards,
JR

They have said that if they change the name from Sonar Platinum to Sonar Spectacular the lifetime updates will still apply.  So changing the name of the product should not be a concern, it isn't thought of as a loophole.  

http://forum.cakewalk.com/Lifetime-Updates-and-SONAR-OS-X-Alpha-m3429473.aspx

What happens if the product name SONAR Platinum were to change to something like SONAR Mercury, would lifetime updates still apply? 
If you purchased lifetime updates for SONAR Platinum, you will get lifetime updates for SONAR Platinum. If we change the name of SONAR Platinum, you will get lifetime updates to the newly named version. It's as simple as that.

post edited by Brian Walton - 2016/08/02 22:56:39
JRoque250
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/08/03 17:56:46 (permalink)
Hi. I was thinking more along the lines of deprecating Sonar and launching something else instead. But not to worry, I've signed up for the offer already.

Regards,
JR
musicjohnnie
Max Output Level: -86 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 227
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/08/03 19:19:14 (permalink)
Hello all,
Just wondering if the Baker's will offer a sweet deal just before the expiration date on 
Lifetime upgrade. I have pro now, but may be talked into plat.
Just Saying. I would jump in a new York minute if lower offer was made. Even 20 bucks off would do.😉
MJ
kevmsmith81
Max Output Level: -85 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 259
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/08/04 09:32:59 (permalink)
bsantini99

Comparing FL to Sonar is comparing apples to oranges.  Sonar has a whole lot more functionality and bundled extras than FL, at least based on my own research when looking at what DAW to purchase.

It's hardly fair to consider the cost an insult when it is effectively lifetime updates for the price of one year's updates.  That's a fantastic deal, and a whole lot better than what is offered for the equivalent by Pro Tools, Studio One etc.

Sadly, I wasn't able to purchase it myself as money is too tight right now with so many other essential expenses elsewhere in my life, but if I'd had spare cash to purchase it I would have snapped up the offer without hesitation.
cleberschniedger
  • Total Posts : 13
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/08/04 11:20:44 (permalink)
Brian Walton

15 years old (Sonar was released in 2001):

http://forum.cakewalk.com...ears-ago-m3457852.aspx
ndeboy
  • Total Posts : 29
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/08/04 20:23:05 (permalink)
dcumpian
bsantini99

Not true. Your upgrade price reduces the cost of lifetime updates. If you aren't seeing that reduction, contact sales.

Regards,
Dan

Dan, I hope you're right - but at the moment, it looks like the only thing that's reducing that cost is a prior renewal of rolling updates. I upgraded to Platinum in May for $199, which included a year of updates. If I had upgraded three weeks later, lifetime updates would have been included for free. When I go to the store, it wants me to pay $199 again to add them. It does feel a bit like I've been penalized two-hundred bucks for upgrading when I did. 

I've spent $199 on the product this year, and people who spent the same amount earlier or later are entitled to lifetime updates. I have to pay double though? I sent a message to support to make sure it isn't an error, but reading the other posts, I think that's the way they intended it to work.
dcumpian
Max Output Level: -34 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4124
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/08/05 08:14:16 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby ndeboy 2016/08/06 00:30:55
ndeboy
dcumpian
bsantini99

Regards,
Dan

Dan, I hope you're right - but at the moment, it looks like the only thing that's reducing that cost is a prior renewal of rolling updates. I upgraded to Platinum in May for $199, which included a year of updates. If I had upgraded three weeks later, lifetime updates would have been included for free. When I go to the store, it wants me to pay $199 again to add them. It does feel a bit like I've been penalized two-hundred bucks for upgrading when I did. 

I've spent $199 on the product this year, and people who spent the same amount earlier or later are entitled to lifetime updates. I have to pay double though? I sent a message to support to make sure it isn't an error, but reading the other posts, I think that's the way they intended it to work.

If you only upgraded to Plat this year from an older version, then you missed a whole year of the membership. That was $149 you did not pay and may be why you aren't getting the discount. I thought you had renewed this year, so that's my fault for misreading your post. I would still contact sales/support just to be sure.

Regards,
Dan

Mixing is all about control.

My music:
http://dancumpian.bandcamp.com/ or https://soundcloud.com/dcumpian Studiocat Advanced Studio DAW (Intel i5 3550 @ 3.7GHz, Z77 motherboard, 16GB Ram, lots of HDDs), Sonar Plat, Mackie 1604, PreSonus Audiobox 44VSL, ESI 4x4 Midi Interface, Ibanez Bass, Custom Fender Mexi-Strat, NI S88, Roland JV-2080 & MDB-1, Komplete, Omnisphere, Lots o' plugins.    
ndeboy
  • Total Posts : 29
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/08/05 23:41:10 (permalink)
dcumpian
ndeboy

If you only upgraded to Plat this year from an older version, then you missed a whole year of the membership. That was $149 you did not pay and may be why you aren't getting the discount. I thought you had renewed this year, so that's my fault for misreading your post. I would still contact sales/support just to be sure.

Regards,
Dan

The first comment wasn't even mine. I just happen to be in the same boat as that guy.

It’s more about the message being sent by this pricing strategy than the cost itself. New purchases and new upgrades get free lifetime updates. Purchasing history isn’t a factor there. Anyone who paid for an update subscription this year receives a discount. That does reward loyalty. But anyone who purchased an upgrade earlier this year (which also contained a year’s worth of updates factored in to that price) has to pay for what they’re now giving away to new customers. It feels like they’re saying “we already got your money, so tough luck.”   

I’m happy with the purchase I made, but when new customers are getting more for the same price, it stings a bit. Especially because they recognized that previous renewal customers might be unhappy and made a concession, but didn’t extend similar consideration to recent upgrade customers.  

I received what I was promised, but I don’t feel warm and fuzzy about Cakewalk wanting to charge me $199 now for a service they started giving away less than a month after I paid.
Anderton
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 14070
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/08/06 11:28:45 (permalink)
ndeboy
It’s more about the message being sent by this pricing strategy than the cost itself. New purchases and new upgrades get free lifetime updates. Purchasing history isn’t a factor there. Anyone who paid for an update subscription this year receives a discount. That does reward loyalty. But anyone who purchased an upgrade earlier this year (which also contained a year’s worth of updates factored in to that price) has to pay for what they’re now giving away to new customers.

I suppose Cakewalk could offer SONAR to new users at two different price points, one with a year worth of updates and one with perpetual updates, but that means two different SKUs, two different ways to track purchases, two different targeted emails, etc. which adds complexity. (If anything, IMHO Cakewalk already has too many SKUs because of all the update options for owners of previous versions...I think it could be simplified.) 

I received what I was promised, but I don’t feel warm and fuzzy about Cakewalk wanting to charge me $199 now for a service they started giving away less than a month after I paid.

I hear you...having once paid $2,000 for a 1 GB hard drive (yes, one GB). At one point Logic cost $999 for what now costs $199. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your timing) the longer you wait before buying technology, the less it will cost. If you're lucky, you'll purchase well in advance of a price reduction, and be able to amortize the extra cost. If you're not lucky, you'll purchase just before the date where you could get a new and lower price point. 

While an extra $199 may sting today, bear in mind that's the last time you'll ever need to pay for an update. Hopefully that helps compensate somewhat. $199 for lifetime updates may be somewhat more of a helluva for some people than for others, but no matter how you look at it, I think it's a helluva deal. 

The first 3 books in "The Musician's Guide to Home Recording" series are available from Hal Leonard and http://www.reverb.com. Listen to my music on http://www.YouTube.com/thecraiganderton, and visit http://www.craiganderton.com. Thanks!
lowerfreq
  • Total Posts : 57
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/08/06 12:27:04 (permalink)
Hello,

I purchased Sonar Professional on June 30 thru an online retailer.  Being a teacher, I will use it in the classroom, and bought/received the academic copy.  Have decided that the lifetime upgrade is to good to pass on, so I wanted to know how to go about upgrading again with the educational discount...?
Thanks for your reply...
Freq
lowerfreq
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/08/08 14:17:38 (permalink)
Quick bump... emailed support, but not sure if they will get back to me before the lifetime updates offer expires.

Thanks,
Freq

Sonar Platinum, Intel i5 4670K, Asus Z-87-K, 24 GB RAM, Win 7 Pro
robert_e_bone
  • Total Posts : 8968
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/08/08 14:30:32 (permalink)
I don't know this either, and will see if I can divine the info on pricing you are looking for - I'll post back shortly either way. :)

Bob Bone

Wisdom is a giant accumulation of "DOH!"

Sonar: Platinum (x64), X3 (x64) 
Audio Interfaces: AudioBox 1818VSL, Steinberg UR-22
Computers: 1) i7-2600 k, 32 GB RAM, Windows 8.1 Pro x64 & 2) AMD A-10 7850 32 GB RAM Windows 10 Pro x64
Soft Synths: NI Komplete 8 Ultimate, Arturia V Collection, many others
MIDI Controllers: M-Audio Axiom Pro 61, Keystation 88es
Settings: 24-Bit, Sample Rate 48k, ASIO Buffer Size 128, Total Round Trip Latency 9.7 ms  
robert_e_bone
  • Total Posts : 8968
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/08/08 15:04:19 (permalink)
I would suggest you post something in the Store forum, if you haven't already.  I would have moved this one over to there if you had created a unique thread for your question.

I DID take a look, and I see no information whatsoever on it for official posting - though I did not do an exhaustive search.

I located a PERSONAL post of Craig Anderton's, and here is the Permalink to his post: 

http://forum.cakewalk.com/FindPost/3428782

And here is the text from the above post, to save you some time:

"All Platinum owners get the same updates and features. If you are an active member, the updates will be the same as the lifetime. Only difference is lifetime means you get all future updates to SONAR. Artist and Professional are still under membership and lifetime updates are exclusive to Platinum." Craig Anderton

I think that he would have a really good idea of the above, for him to state it so matter of factly.

I hope that helps you in your decision making.  For whatever the worth, I would hope you find a way to end up upgrading all the way to Platinum, as well as picking up the Lifetime Updates offer.  It is DEFINITELY a couple of costs to add to a given month's budget, but I believe you would be best served in the long term to make the upgrades (to Platinum, if both cannot be obtained in the time remaining).  Then again, if you do not see yourself using any of the additional features and functionality of Platinum over Professional, including 3rd-party plugins, then maybe it doesn't make sense.

I hope that no matter how you choose to move forward, that you find yourself with the tools you need to help you express yourself through music, and above all - have fun.  :)

Bob Bone

Wisdom is a giant accumulation of "DOH!"

Sonar: Platinum (x64), X3 (x64) 
Audio Interfaces: AudioBox 1818VSL, Steinberg UR-22
Computers: 1) i7-2600 k, 32 GB RAM, Windows 8.1 Pro x64 & 2) AMD A-10 7850 32 GB RAM Windows 10 Pro x64
Soft Synths: NI Komplete 8 Ultimate, Arturia V Collection, many others
MIDI Controllers: M-Audio Axiom Pro 61, Keystation 88es
Settings: 24-Bit, Sample Rate 48k, ASIO Buffer Size 128, Total Round Trip Latency 9.7 ms  
lowerfreq
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/08/08 17:29:47 (permalink)
Thanks for your time and help Bob... I will post over at the Store forum too

Freq

Sonar Platinum, Intel i5 4670K, Asus Z-87-K, 24 GB RAM, Win 7 Pro
Jonness
  • Total Posts : 21
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/08/10 07:46:44 (permalink)
musicjohnnie
Hello all,
Just wondering if the Baker's will offer a sweet deal just before the expiration date on 
Lifetime upgrade. I have pro now, but may be talked into plat.
Just Saying. I would jump in a new York minute if lower offer was made. Even 20 bucks off would do.😉
MJ

Starting 8/25/2016, you get a free CA2A Leveling Amplifier. Unfortunately, I already bought all the compressors separately for my Pro version, so it's a little less sweet of a deal. At any rate, if you buy through Musician's Friend you might be able to skip the sales tax. So that's almost $20 off, and you get a free CA2A.

http://www.musiciansfrien...20platinum&index=2

RexRed
Max Output Level: -81 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 453
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/08/10 13:01:21 (permalink)
If I upgrade to lifetime does that mean I don't have to pay monthly subscription fees anymore?

I call them subscription fees you all call them rolling updates.

I assume we are all talking about the same thing.

So if i update to lifetime before my subscription comes due this month I will not be required to pay this month's subscription fee I am assuming.
post edited by RexRed - 2016/08/10 13:38:42
RexRed
Max Output Level: -81 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 453
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/08/10 14:57:18 (permalink)
Well no one has answered yet, I imagine there are a lot of comments here to parse through. Well I counted my pennies and the change from the couch and bought the lifetime of updates. Hope I no longer have monthly Cakewalk charges. Cakewalk is worth it! Please if someone sees this reassure me there will be no monthly charges. Thanks!

Erm, don't forget Cakewalk charges for internet tax too! Not sure why.

:) 

mine was $199.00 + a little over $10.00 tax
post edited by RexRed - 2016/08/10 15:25:07
Page: << < ..1617181920.. > >> Showing page 17 of 24
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1