Helpful ReplyBig announcement: #SONAR4Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 3 of 24
Author
Helene Kolpakova
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 16
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/01 13:58:15 (permalink)
Wow, so I almost nailed it, hehe! OSX support and a HW DAW controller. Not Tascam though, but Console 1. Still, great news. Congrats, Cakewalk! 

Oh, and I think I accidentally chose "Not interested" in OSX Alpha , is it possible to re-vote? Being a pro tester, I'd love to play with the alpha!
Andrew Rossa
Max Output Level: -56 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1910
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/01 14:03:13 (permalink)
Photo_G
Andrew,

Noel had stated earlier that "There will be an option for X3 users to upgrade to Platinum and get onto the lifetime membership plan" here: 
http://forum.cakewalk.com/SONAR-201605-Update-now-available-m3423235-p3.aspx#3424527

Will this offer be different from the price to upgrade from 'any' Producer version for $199?   Also, can you tell me the correct SKU to purchase to get in on this please?

Thanks,
G

The upgrade price for X3 Producer is $199. That includes lifetime update and everything we've added since X3 Producer.

https://www.cakewalk.com/My-Account/Login?ReturnUrl=cart:172999   

mattbroiler
  • Total Posts : 11
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/01 14:04:18 (permalink)
This may be a repeat of the same question but anyway - my platinum annual sub is paid through the end of this year.  The August 31 deadline is the catch for me - will I be able to get in on this offer later in the year when it makes more sense to do so?  I would rather wait until that is up for renewal than pay for the lifetime deal now since updates are already paid for through December. It would be paying a second time for what I already paid for (the next six months of releases) in order to not get caught out on the lifetime offer.

I would appreciate Cakewalk's thoughts on this, thanks.
bnwitt
Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 161
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/01 14:06:40 (permalink)
reactorstudios
There was something for everyone in the three facets of this announcement. Those of you in the 'meh' class might need meds.
Many thanks to the bakers for lots of hard work pushed through at a remarkably low cost.

Well except the "collect more money from the existing users, everything else is future vaporware and promises.  Obviously you have a crystal ball and know enough about the future that you can insult all of us (with your med comment) who aren't ready to jump up and down and pat "the bakers" on the back yet.  Good for you.

Barry
Revrat
  • Total Posts : 7
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/01 14:11:12 (permalink)
The more I look at this the less sense it makes.

In March of this year I owned Sonar Professional.  I paid $99 to upgrade to Platinum (a great deal) Now I need to pay 199 to "upgrade" to lifetime of the same product for  total of $300)

If I didn't upgrade in March to platinum I would now only have to pay $200 total for the same product. That makes no sense to me. So only people that didn't cough up dough get the full benefit while a loyal upgrader pays more.
John T
Max Output Level: -7.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 6783
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/01 14:14:16 (permalink)
Well, now we've got the full details, I must say, I'm finding the pricing of the lifetime thing a bit odd.

Since the rolling updates began, I've paid monthly, every month, and am fully up to date. But my price for the lifetime membership is the same as someone who's not upgraded since X1, as far as I can work out.

http://johntatlockaudio.com/
Self-build PC // 16GB RAM // i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz // Nofan 0dB cooler // ASUS P8-Z77 V Pro motherboard // Intel x-25m SSD System Drive // Seagate RAID Array Audio Drive // Windows 10 64 bit // Sonar Platinum (64 bit) // Sonar VS-700 // M-Audio Keystation Pro 88 // KRK RP-6 Monitors // and a bunch of other stuff
Photo_G
Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 124
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/01 14:19:19 (permalink)
It really does seem odd that X3 Producer users are lumped in with previous version users for this promotion.

G

SONAR Platinum (FOREVER!), 64-bit Windows 8.1 Pro, AMD FX-8320 CPU, 32GB RAM, M-Audio USB interface, Yamaha KX8 keyboard
Jim Roseberry
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 9871
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/01 14:28:11 (permalink)
reactorstudios
There was something for everyone in the three facets of this announcement. Those of you in the 'meh' class might need meds.
Many thanks to the bakers for lots of hard work pushed through at a remarkably low cost.

I've used Cakewalk software since the CPA 4.0 days (first version to have audio).
  • The planned updates are nice (Ripple Editing, etc).  I've grown to expect those with rolling updates.
  • Lifetime updates is cool.  I thought Sonar was already very affordable.
  • Mac version of Sonar?  I have the fastest Mac you can currently buy... but my custom PC is faster.  To be able to run Sonar on that Mac (the way I do on the PC), I'd need $2k in external Thunderbolt drives.
While I don't want to be a downer, that does leave me feeling a bit "Meh".  

Best Regards,

Jim Roseberry
jim@studiocat.com
www.studiocat.com
LaszloZoltan
Max Output Level: -86 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 216
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/01 14:28:30 (permalink)
It's sad to see that when Cakewalk said they'd have great news and folks waiting in anticipation, when the news is released there are so many negative comments- I mean like, what would make you folks happy ? A free Tesla in every users driveway ? ( but then folks will be complaining about the color, or licensing fees). How about free dental with paid orthodontics/implants- not just for yourself, but your immediate family ? ( but then folks will be complaining about step-kids from annulled marriages...)
It could just as easily have gone the other way folks
Beatle55
  • Total Posts : 19
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/01 14:34:44 (permalink)
Great job CW...enough said...
Makzimia
Max Output Level: -85 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 258
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/01 14:38:28 (permalink)
Plus vat 238 USD. Bargain for lifetime updates. Thanks bakers :). Oh and totally excited Mac version is finally going to be real.

Tony Carpenter
Castille Productions
Sonar Platinum//Cubase 10 Pro//Logic Pro X 
Mac Pro Dual Xeon 6 core 3.46ghz
32GB RAM
UA Apollo Quad FireWire, UAD2 Quad, X-touch, NI 12 Ultimate Collectors, Montage 7

PilotGav
Max Output Level: -82 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 436
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/01 14:39:05 (permalink)
LaszloZoltan
It's sad to see that when Cakewalk said they'd have great news and folks waiting in anticipation, when the news is released there are so many negative comments- I mean like, what would make you folks happy ? A free Tesla in every users driveway ? ( but then folks will be complaining about the color, or licensing fees). How about free dental with paid orthodontics/implants- not just for yourself, but your immediate family ? ( but then folks will be complaining about step-kids from annulled marriages...)

I don't think anyone's upset about what was announced. It's the way it was announced that many feel was misleading. 
Sylvan
Max Output Level: -75 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 793
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/01 14:39:35 (permalink)
These are some big announcements. As many know, I am a huge supporter of Cakewalk and SONAR. I am really happy to hear all of this, but I have two main concerns.

1. With lifetime updates, I am worried that Cakewalk's revenue will go down and jeopardize the future strength of the company. Can Cakewalk keep top-of-the-line programmers and staff if the revenue dries up? Will someone please explain this in detail and settle my fears? Tell me how this will keep Cakewalk strong with the best staff. I see this as lessening the revenue. Please show me that I am wrong. I want to be wrong.

2. Will OSX support diminish Windows development/enhancements, etc.? I know this has been touched on a little earlier, but I am looking for a solid, detailed explanation on how this will NOT interfere with the excellent Windows development/enhancements/support we have been spoiled with.

I love this company and their flagship SONAR DAW and I want my fears to be quelled. I want to see that the strength of SONAR and Cakewalk are not threatened or diminished in any way. Can someone help with this? Again, I truly want to be wrong about these fears.

Thank you,
-Charles

SONAR Platinum
RME Fireface UFX
Tascam US 20X20
Tascam US 16X08
Intel i7-5830K LGA2011V3 (6 CORE)
Asus X99-AII
Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB
Geeforce GTX 970 4GB
wizard71
Max Output Level: -74 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 836
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/01 14:41:59 (permalink)
I didn't get an email either. Does that matter? My upgrade price is £174 😢 . Upgraded everytime since X1 and subscribed monthly since that started.

http://www.youtube.com/SpaceTimeAces
https://soundcloud.com/space-time-aces
Sonar Platinum - Win 8.1 x64 - Haswell 4770k - ASrock Z87 pro3 - 32gb ram - Fractal design R4 case - 3x HDD 1 USB 2.0 external 1x cr M4 ssd for samples - Octa-capture - Sontronics Aria - Sontronics STC-1s - BX8 monitors - ARC 2 system - Kawai CA63 piano - Kawai MP6 Stage piano - Fender custom Telecaster FMT - Yamaha LL6 - Fender P bass

slyman
  • Total Posts : 194
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/01 14:45:24 (permalink)
PilotGav
LaszloZoltan

I don't think anyone's upset about what was announced. It's the way it was announced that many feel was misleading. 

+1

Sonar Platinum, Gigabyte H87-HD3, Intel 4770k, 16Mb Ram, Win 10 Pro, RME Babyface Pro, Roland A-Pro 800, Presonus Studio Channel, Kemper Profiling Amp, Strat/Tele/LesPaul/Taylor 214ce/Dean Cadillac/P-Bass
WallyG
Max Output Level: -74 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 833
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/01 14:48:04 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby eikelbijter 2016/06/01 16:25:40

My take on it. 
A. Lifetime subscription - Great deal since I would like the option to pick what extra tools I might want to purchase but getting core enhancements for essentially free forever is ideal for me.
B. MAC - We have 5 computers in our house, one in both offices, one in my lab for controlling test equipment, one in my workshop for controlling a vibration shaker and since I'm retired, great for mixing paint  , and of course one in my music room. A few years back, I talked my wife into getting a MAC since I was sick of hearing all the problems with VISTA and wanted to try MAC OS. Big mistake! I hardly ever have trouble with the Win PC's but at least once a week I hear my wife yelling "Walt, my computer won't.... Have gone through 2 hard drives and if you need to clean the inside of the computer, I have to take off the glass screen. With my computers it's just 2 screws to open it up to clean out the dust.
C. Extras - I already have an X-touch so I don't need another surface controller, but the new operational features seem cool.

I hope supporting MAC OS really helps Cakewalk grow, but  I thought the Marketing hype was a bit much for the general forum population that use PCs.

Walt

Roland Jupiter 80, Roland D50, Roland Integra 7, Roland BK-7m, Yamaha Montage 6, ARP Odyssey, Excelsior Continental Artist, Roland FR-8X, 1967 Fender Jaguar, Fender Strat,  Fender 1965 Twin Reverb reissue, Selmer Trumpet, Akai EWI, Studio One 4 Professional, Melodyne Studio 4, Behringer X-Touch, RME Fireface UCX, MOTU MIDI Express XT - ADK Pro Audio Hex Xtreme 6 Core i7 4.5GHz, 64GB, 480GB SS, 3 X 3TB Hard Drives, Win 10, 2 X 27" & 1X 46" Monitors,
My WEB site - www.gontowski.com/music
Photo_G
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/01 14:52:35 (permalink)
@LZ;  What would make me happy is to have Cake honor its advertising.  Between the email that I received today stating that I can buy SONAR Platinum (with Lifetime Updates) from authorized dealers like Sweetwater, Musician's Friend, Guitar Center, JRR Shop, and more...and the linked web site FAQ information saying that any purchase of SONAR Platinum including new versions, academic and upgrades will get free lifetime updates...almost led me to pull the trigger on an X3 to Platinum upgrade from JRR for $149:

Then I caught this thread saying that JRR's offer was not valid because of the SKU(?).  So, the offer clearly does not apply to "Any purchase of SONAR Platinum" version as advertised on the web site...but I had to surf the forum to discover that they would not have honored my purchase, had I gone ahead.  I don't want a Tesla...just a straight-forward offer that is clearly stated and fair. 

....and don't get me started about the thinly veiled threats in the forum thread above, "You've been warned." and "We won't be dealing with any customer service issues due to this issue."  That is no way to deal with Customers that are trying to follow your own guidance on making a dealer purchase.

G
post edited by Photo_G - 2016/06/01 15:30:14

SONAR Platinum (FOREVER!), 64-bit Windows 8.1 Pro, AMD FX-8320 CPU, 32GB RAM, M-Audio USB interface, Yamaha KX8 keyboard
Morvejones
  • Total Posts : 164
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/01 14:53:22 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby eikelbijter 2016/06/01 16:24:35
Andrew Rossa [Cakewalk]
markoburrows
Hi Guys,

Maybe its because I am British, but with all the "High Fivein'" and  stuff I have become sooooo confused in a very short time.

In the comments above this post you have quoted the upgrade price to the Lifetime offer for  a gentleman with existing software as $99. I purchased Platinum in March and was expecting to renew sometime around then and there used to be a renewal price on your shop page. Now that is gone and my option to take on the offer is to "upgrade" to software I have already? 

And the cost to do so is £174. That's two hundred and fifty dollars.

So if I want to take your offer up I need to expend $250

How does that compare with the $99 ?

Any chance you could put all of the cost options up so we can assess the value of your offer and how much the lifetime renewal actually is?

Many thanks

Marko
Entertaining the few since 1962

The upgrade price from SONAR Platinum is $199. However if you renewed earlier this year (meaning this was technically the second time you purchased SONAR Platinum in the last 18 months), and paid say $99 during that promo, we are only charging you $99 (basically the difference). Since you didn't renew, you would just pay the full upgrade price. It's essentially the same price.

Andrew , so what about loyal customers that paid monthly why are we penalised? i am offered the lifetime updates for £175 ($252) even though i have spent £202 ($291) on platinum! i get the same offer as someone using X3! wtf? 

Fx8350, 32gb ram, Win10, SPlat (latest) , Fl studio, DFHS 
Echo layla 3G, Jvm410h, HD147 Pod Pro XT/X3, 
Behringer B2031A's, MCU Pro, Roland TD3 kit, Edirol PCR-30, Trigger Finger, Bcf2000
Pod Farm,Guitar rig 5, Amplitube 4,T-racks,Waves,Nomad factory Fab Filter,Psp,Toontrack and P&M plugs

SuperG
Max Output Level: -63 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1371
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/01 14:53:55 (permalink)
It's all good!

laudem Deo
Anderton
  • Total Posts : 14070
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/01 14:59:42 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby sonarman1 2016/06/02 02:09:32
bnwitt

Well except the "collect more money from the existing users"

Don't overlook the part where in return for collecting the money, existing users get updates for life. No wonder so many people find this appealing.

everything else is future vaporware and promises.

The proof of concept Mac version is running now (and has actually been running for a while). Cakewalk has made it clear that what will be released is an alpha version designed to gauge interest. It's not like Cakewalk is advertising it and taking orders. And when the Alpha does come out, it will be free. 

As to promises, the developers are already working on the promised updates. And regarding crystal balls...recall that in January 2015, when the membership program was introduced, there were quite a few people whose crystal ball told them Cakewalk would just take the upfront membership money and not deliver anything. Then there were those who said despite Cakewalk's promise of monthly updates, they'd never be able to pull it off. And of course, that within a year after being purchased by Gibson, Cakewalk would be out of business.

Hopefully these people got free updates for life with the crystal ball, and are at least at crystal ball 3.6, which supposedly has major bug fixes that reduce the number of inaccurate predictions. 

The first 3 books in "The Musician's Guide to Home Recording" series are available from Hal Leonard and http://www.reverb.com. Listen to my music on http://www.YouTube.com/thecraiganderton, and visit http://www.craiganderton.com. Thanks!
TabSel
Max Output Level: -85 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 284
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/01 15:01:40 (permalink)
Don't know if already answered:
I'm on X3 prof. When I buy lifetime NOW, does this apply to the Mac version, too, or is this a completely different license then?
stevec
  • Total Posts : 11546
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/01 15:08:02 (permalink)
TabSel
I'm on X3 prof. When I buy lifetime NOW, does this apply to the Mac version, too, or is this a completely different license then?

Someone earlier (Andrew?) said that a SONAR license is/will be OS agnostic. 

SteveC
https://soundcloud.com/steve-cocchi
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=39163

SONAR Platinum x64, Intel Q9300 (2.5Ghz), Asus P5N-D, Win7 x64 SP1, 8GB RAM, 1TB internal + ESATA + USB Backup HDDs, ATI Radeon HD5450 1GB RAM + dual ViewSonic VA2431wm Monitors;
Focusrite 18i6 (ASIO);
Komplete 9, Melodyne Studio 4, Ozone 7 Advanced, Rapture Pro, GPO5, Valhalla Plate, MJUC comp, MDynamic EQ, lots of other freebie VST plugins, synths and Kontakt libraries

Anderton
  • Total Posts : 14070
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/01 15:11:16 (permalink)
Sylvan
1. With lifetime updates, I am worried that Cakewalk's revenue will go down and jeopardize the future strength of the company. Can Cakewalk keep top-of-the-line programmers and staff if the revenue dries up? Will someone please explain this in detail and settle my fears? Tell me how this will keep Cakewalk strong with the best staff. I see this as lessening the revenue. Please show me that I am wrong. I want to be wrong.

Realistically, think of all the people still using 8.5 and X1-X3. They've never updated, so they certainly aren't paying the salaries. What pays the salaries are the updates from the core users, but also, new users and new products. There is focus on both for the present, and extending into the future. I expect that if a recording newbie is on the fence about which DAW to buy, all things being equal, the one with lifetime updates will have a big advantage.

Also, getting back again to those "legacy" users, maybe they didn't want to pay $150 to update because the program they have does what they need. But they might be willing to spend $20 or whatever for some cool ad-on. This is the approach Windows is taking with Windows 10, which (to use a restaurant analogy) basically turns their OS into an a la carte experience instead of prix fixe.

2. Will OSX support diminish Windows development/enhancements, etc.? I know this has been touched on a little earlier, but I am looking for a solid, detailed explanation on how this will NOT interfere with the excellent Windows development/enhancements/support we have been spoiled with.

Because nowadays, the code base is so similar. When Cakewalk's developers create a new feature for SONAR Windows, by default it's also being developed for SONAR Mac. I believe the biggest issue will be support, because so many calls relate to computer operation and not SONAR. Although supposedly the Mac "just works," I believe there will still need to be at least some dedicated Mac support people.

The first 3 books in "The Musician's Guide to Home Recording" series are available from Hal Leonard and http://www.reverb.com. Listen to my music on http://www.YouTube.com/thecraiganderton, and visit http://www.craiganderton.com. Thanks!
PeteUKinUSA
  • Total Posts : 1
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/01 15:17:16 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby eikelbijter 2016/06/01 16:22:04
Right, another "what about me ?" Q. So I purchased X3 Producer in Jan 2015 and then an annual subscription for Platinum in Jan 2016. Didn't get an email offer either (naughty me, wasn't subscribed).

So my upgrade price is $199 regardless of whatever amount it was I paid in January ?

Not necessarily complaining... Just trying to make sure I'm not barking up the wrong tree.
Amicus717
Max Output Level: -79 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 555
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/01 15:25:52 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby sonarman1 2016/06/02 02:11:46
I think this is all good news, and I have no particular issue with how it was announced. Just bought my lifetime upgrade -- for less money than I spend on coffee every month -- and I'm looking forward to the new developments and features.

For me, the key things to take away from all this: Cakewalk is signalling a serious, long-term commitment to evolving Sonar; and is making a hard push to expand its user-base and presence in the industry. Both are good things. Just my opinion...

Sonar Platinum, Windows 10 Pro 64, Core i7-5820K Haswell-E CPU, 32GB DDR4 RAM, RME Babyface, Adam F7 monitors, Mackie MCU
Andrew Rossa
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/01 15:34:46 (permalink)
stevec
TabSel

Someone earlier (Andrew?) said that a SONAR license is/will be OS agnostic. 

Correct.
Andrew Rossa
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/01 15:35:44 (permalink)
TabSel

Both but keep in mind we are in Alpha state. And the Alpha will be free to Mac customers for testing and feedback.
JClosed
Max Output Level: -77 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 690
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/01 15:43:19 (permalink)
Well - I would love to do that life-time subscription, but I cannot possibly get that amount of money freed before August 31. There are a lot of things being renewed at my home, and my resources are very small at this moment.

Oh well - maybe I will get another chance later this year, or next year, or...
Andrew Rossa
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4 Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/01 15:44:39 (permalink)
Photo_G
@LZ;  What would make me happy is to have Cake honor its advertising.  Between the email that I received today stating that I can buy SONAR Platinum (with Lifetime Updates) from authorized dealers like Sweetwater, Musician's Friend, Guitar Center, JRR Shop, and more...and the linked web site FAQ information saying that any purchase of SONAR Platinum including new versions, academic and upgrades will get free lifetime updates...almost led me to pull the trigger on an X3 to Platinum upgrade from JRR for $149:

Then I caught this thread saying that JRR's offer was not valid because of the SKU(?).  So, the offer clearly does not apply to "Any purchase of SONAR Platinum" version as advertised on the web site...but I had to surf the forum to discover that they would not have honored my purchase, had I gone ahead.  I don't want a Tesla...just a straight-forward offer that is clearly stated and fair. 

....and don't get me started about the thinly veiled threats in the forum thread above, "You've been warned." and "We won't be dealing with any customer service issues due to this issue."  That is no way to deal with Customers that are trying to follow your own guidance on making a dealer purchase.

G

I can't help that they did not pull down the old SKU even though they were told about it. They have the wrong SKU up. They are fixing it now. Meanwhile almost every other dealer has done it. I think it's unfair to put that on us. What if they decided to put SONAR Platinum up for $1? Is that on us? I am trying to warn you it's the wrong SKU so you don't have an issue down the road.
Photo_G
Re: Big announcement: #SONAR4Life, #SONAR4Mac, #SONAR4You 2016/06/01 15:45:32 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Morvejones 2016/06/01 16:15:05

Andrew,

Can you explain why your own web site links to JRR's X3 Producer to Platinum upgrade?

http://www.cakewalk.com/Products/SONAR/Buy-Now/SONAR-Platinum/

It clearly states that it is lifetime upgrade eligible!

G

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 3 of 24
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1