Helpful ReplyI SMELL A RAT!!

Page: << < ..678910.. > >> Showing page 9 of 12
Author
Max Output Level: -25.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4951
Re:I SMELL A RAT!! 2011/01/19 12:44:57 (permalink)
ProjectM

10Ten

ProjectM

trimph1

May I suggest a radical concept? Why not just stop feeding off each other then?

Yeah man, I agree. Sorry. I usually manage to not get carried away but some people really struck that nerve sometimes

Getting caught seems to have been the issue that did it.

Seriously man, stop being so fu*king judgmental and an assh0le! You don't know anything about me or my setup so don't make wrong guesses and use it to accuse me of things that are wrong. You're just trying to be rude here. You don't go on stepping on anyone's credibility and character like that.

I didn't judge you and never claimed to know anything about your setup. I also didn't make any guesses. Actually, your entire post was wrong and just another miserable attempt at attacking me because I don't agree with you that X1 is the greatest thing ever.

ProjectM
Max Output Level: -36 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3941
Re:I SMELL A RAT!! 2011/01/19 12:45:02 (permalink)
JClosed

Well ProjectM...

You don't have to buy the latest and newest Office package. Why don't just download OpenOffice or LibreOffice and give it a spin? Sure - It is not as versatile as the MS-Office suites, but it is free and more than enough for most moderate users. As long as you are not a "Power user" you cannot go wrong with something that's just free...

He he, I didn't buy the latest office package. And I am content with 2002. But I hear great things about the latest version so maybe it's time to look into that. I've waited for a demo - and it's there;)

(Sonar Platinum - Win10 x64) - iMac and 13" MacBook - Logic Pro X ++ - UA Apollo Twin DUO - NI Maschine MKII - NI Komplete Kontrol S61 - Novation Nocturne - KRK Rokit 6
Soundcloud
Negative Vibe Records
ProjectM
Re:I SMELL A RAT!! 2011/01/19 12:46:01 (permalink)
10Ten

ProjectM

10Ten

ProjectM

trimph1

Yeah man, I agree. Sorry. I usually manage to not get carried away but some people really struck that nerve sometimes

Seriously man, stop being so fu*king judgmental and an assh0le! You don't know anything about me or my setup so don't make wrong guesses and use it to accuse me of things that are wrong. You're just trying to be rude here. You don't go on stepping on anyone's credibility and character like that.

I didn't judge you and never claimed to know anything about your setup. I also didn't make any guesses. Actually, your entire post was wrong and just another miserable attempt at attacking me because I don't agree with you that X1 is the greatest thing ever.

Dude, you're totally impossible. Blocked and reported. There ya go;)

(Sonar Platinum - Win10 x64) - iMac and 13" MacBook - Logic Pro X ++ - UA Apollo Twin DUO - NI Maschine MKII - NI Komplete Kontrol S61 - Novation Nocturne - KRK Rokit 6
Soundcloud
Negative Vibe Records
FastBikerBoy
Forum Host
  • Total Posts : 11326
Re:I SMELL A RAT!! 2011/01/19 12:54:28 (permalink)
ProjectM

10Ten

ProjectM

10Ten

ProjectM

trimph1

Dude, you're totally impossible. Blocked and reported. There ya go;)

ProjectM........... take some deep breaths, count to 10 slowly, and while doing so may I refer you to my earlier post.
rbowser
Max Output Level: -10 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 6518
Re:I SMELL A RAT!! 2011/01/19 12:57:07 (permalink)
I think it's a tie.

RB

Sonar X3e Studio
Roland A-800 MIDI keyboard controller
Alesis i|O2 interface
Gigabyte Technology-AMD Phenom II @ 3 GHz
8 Gb RAM 6 Core Windows 7 Home Premium x64
with dual monitors
wormser
Max Output Level: -71 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 984
Re:I SMELL A RAT!! 2011/01/19 12:59:46 (permalink)
ba_midi

Studio One's biggest problem in my opinion is mediocre control surface support.

Funny how we all see things differently.  I'm actually very impressed with S1's "Control Link" ... for me it simply blows ACT out of the water.   Same is true for LIVE's approach.   Easy and intuitive.

Many struggle with ACT, though once ya get it, it works fine.

The problem is what *hardware* works?
Mackie MCU sort of works.
Alphatrack is dead.
BCF2000 semi works.

The only unit that works perfectly out of the box is the FaderPort which is no surprise.

If the user wants to spend hours mapping things, some units might be able to be customized but for just plugging in a box and having it work with the standard template, forget it.

With Sonar, I plug in my Alphatrack and if a button says "Loop" when I press it, it does what it is supposed to do.
No configuration required.

Windows 8 x64
Intel i7 950 3.06ghz 6 GB DDR3 1333(1066) OCZ memory
Gigabyte X58A-UD3R v.2.0
Delta 66.
Seagate 1.0tb drives x4 OS, Audio, VST, Backup Stuff. 
Mackie MCU Pro Latest.
Faderport.
Sonar X2, PreSonus 2.x, Reaper.

Middleman
Max Output Level: -31.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4397
Re:I SMELL A RAT!! 2011/01/19 13:16:43 (permalink)
See, there in lies the issue which is different for different people. My Alphatrack works flawlessly except that it's drivers need to be updated for X1 to access some of the new controls in ProChannel.

Gear: A bunch of stuff.
wormser
Re:I SMELL A RAT!! 2011/01/19 13:25:24 (permalink)
Middleman

See, there in lies the issue which is different for different people. My Alphatrack works flawlessly except that it's drivers need to be updated for X1 to access some of the new controls in ProChannel.

So does mine, under X1.
I was talking about it not working under Studio One.

Windows 8 x64
Gigabyte X58A-UD3R v.2.0
Delta 66.
Mackie MCU Pro Latest.
Faderport.

Middleman
Max Output Level: -31.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4397
Re:I SMELL A RAT!! 2011/01/19 13:31:25 (permalink)
My bad. Carry on.

Gear: A bunch of stuff.
wormser
Re:I SMELL A RAT!! 2011/01/19 13:46:50 (permalink)
Middleman

My bad. Carry on.

No sweat!!!

As you were troops!

Windows 8 x64
Gigabyte X58A-UD3R v.2.0
Delta 66.
Mackie MCU Pro Latest.
Faderport.

ProjectM
Re:I SMELL A RAT!! 2011/01/19 15:48:23 (permalink)
FastBikerBoy

ProjectM........... take some deep breaths, count to 10 slowly, and while doing so may I refer you to my earlier post.

All briliant suggestions. Thanks and no worries, it's all calm over here now

Soundcloud
Negative Vibe Records
ProjectM
Re:I SMELL A RAT!! 2011/01/19 15:49:11 (permalink)
rbowser

I think it's a tie.

RB

LOL

Soundcloud
Negative Vibe Records
stratman70
Max Output Level: -45 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3044
Re:I SMELL A RAT!! 2011/01/19 20:13:08 (permalink)
10Ten

stratman70

10Ten

ProjectM

Sorry, but I don't find "where did that go" and "why doesn't that work anymore" very inspiring.

Understandable. I don't, however, have that problem

Then you aren't using X1. We all know that tons of stuff doesn't work and everything has moved or been changed. Then people like you come here and say that you haven't had to ask where something went or had things that don't work. Reality seems to be saying that you just are no being truthful. The question is why.

Bull-Read the manual and watch the FREE video-I have asked ONCE where something was. I have no issues at all with X1a-So I guess in your mind I am lying? That is a joke-are you physic? Why the hell would I (or anyone) say it works fine for me if it didn't? Give others a little credit will you please. I fi Had issues I would be the first to say so. Just as I did with Dime Pro and the tuning issue. I went nuts over that-Stop accusing folks of lying. That is not cool.
So you asked once, but had to read the manual and see a video. I wouldn't have to do that if everything didn't change and I have no intention of relearning it. Why not just be honest? You like the interface. Fine. But there really is nothing different about X1 other than everything moved and the bugs and I would take a DOS interface over that.

What is with you? Again, you call me a liar? Who the F**K are you to keep saying folks are lying?
Man, you really make me mad. So I'll end this reply before I .............................

Re:I SMELL A RAT!! 2011/01/19 20:18:59 (permalink)
stratman70

10Ten

stratman70

10Ten

ProjectM

Sorry, but I don't find "where did that go" and "why doesn't that work anymore" very inspiring.

Then you aren't using X1. We all know that tons of stuff doesn't work and everything has moved or been changed. Then people like you come here and say that you haven't had to ask where something went or had things that don't work. Reality seems to be saying that you just are no being truthful. The question is why.

Bull-Read the manual and watch the FREE video-I have asked ONCE where something was. I have no issues at all with X1a-So I guess in your mind I am lying? That is a joke-are you physic? Why the hell would I (or anyone) say it works fine for me if it didn't? Give others a little credit will you please. I fi Had issues I would be the first to say so. Just as I did with Dime Pro and the tuning issue. I went nuts over that-Stop accusing folks of lying. That is not cool.
So you asked once, but had to read the manual and see a video. I wouldn't have to do that if everything didn't change and I have no intention of relearning it. Why not just be honest? You like the interface. Fine. But there really is nothing different about X1 other than everything moved and the bugs and I would take a DOS interface over that.

What is with you? Again, you call me a liar? Who the F**K are you to keep saying folks are lying?
Man, you really make me mad. So I'll end this reply before I .............................

I didn't call you a liar, so you can keep your little internet threats to yourself.
trimph1
Max Output Level: -12 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 6348
Re:I SMELL A RAT!! 2011/01/19 20:56:15 (permalink)
10Ten

stratman70

10Ten

stratman70

10Ten

ProjectM

I didn't call you a liar, so you can keep your little internet threats to yourself.
No, you did not outright CALL him a liar but you IMPLIED that he was not, in point of fact, being 'truthful'. If you go around saying that kind of thing..it will come across as if you are saying just that....

Re:I SMELL A RAT!! 2011/01/19 21:06:34 (permalink)
trimph1

No, you did not outright CALL him a liar but you IMPLIED that he was not, in point of fact, being 'truthful'. If you go around saying that kind of thing..it will come across as if you are saying just that....

I implied that he and others are not being completely upfront with their issues that has been confirmed in this thread. The only difference between say, you and me is that I am not willing to give Cake a break on their screwups and you are. I respect your feelings on the issue and you should respect mine. By now you know who's posts you are not going to like on this subject. If they bother you, don't read them. It really is that simple. If it weren't for the "shut up" tactics of the pro X1 crowd this place would be a lot more civil.

stratman70
Re:I SMELL A RAT!! 2011/01/19 21:17:14 (permalink)
10Ten

trimph1

I implied that he and others are not being completely upfront with their issues that has been confirmed in this thread. The only difference between say, you and me is that I am not willing to give Cake a break on their screwups and you are. I respect your feelings on the issue and you should respect mine. By now you know who's posts you are not going to like on this subject. If they bother you, don't read them. It really is that simple. If it weren't for the "shut up" tactics of the pro X1 crowd this place would be a lot more civil.

Threaten you? I didn't threaten you cupcake. You called me a liar and it's you folks who cause all this crap. PM me pal-let's talk-maybe we're close enough to have a beer. I'd like that. I'll buy!

Re:I SMELL A RAT!! 2011/01/19 21:18:41 (permalink)
stratman70

10Ten

trimph1

Threaten you? I didn't threaten you cupcake. You called me a liar and it's you folks who cause all this crap. PM me pal-let's talk-maybe we're close enough to have a beer. I'd like that. I'll buy!

I was thinking more like reporting you for your constant rudeness and personal attacks.
stratman70
Re:I SMELL A RAT!! 2011/01/19 21:27:02 (permalink)
10Ten

stratman70

10Ten

trimph1

I was thinking more like reporting you for your constant rudeness and personal attacks.

Another personal attack lawyer. What the heck do you think you are doing when you say we are lying about what's going on on our systems? Or the slanderous remarks you have said about CW? Do you even read your own posts? I just reported you, so no problem. Everything you post is NEGATIVE and we are the ones who are ruining the tone of the forum? You and about 3 others are the "noise" The static. Plain and simple. 

Re:I SMELL A RAT!! 2011/01/19 21:30:13 (permalink)
stratman70

Another personal attack lawyer. What the heck do you think you are doing when you say we are lying about what's going on on our systems? Or the slanderous remarks you have said about CW? Do you even read your own posts? I just reported you, so no problem. Everything you post is NEGATIVE and we are the ones who are ruining the tone of the forum? You and about 3 others are the "noise" The static. Plain and simple. 

I never said you were lying. I don't happen to consider facts to be negative. All of the pro X1 people admit that the issues exist and are just willing to deal with them. I am not. If my posts hurt your feelings don't read them.
trimph1
Re:I SMELL A RAT!! 2011/01/19 21:30:43 (permalink)
*sigh*
stratman70
Re:I SMELL A RAT!! 2011/01/19 21:54:33 (permalink)
Oh my, Give us strength

timidi
Max Output Level: -21 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5449
Re:I SMELL A RAT!! 2011/01/19 23:19:40 (permalink)
Hey, you guys seen the moon tonight?? Take a look. gorgeous!!.

ASUS P8P67, i7-2600K, CORSAIR 16GB, HIS 5450, 3 Samsung SSD 850, Win7 64, RME AIO.

https://timbowman.bandcamp.com/releases

three_eyed_otter
Max Output Level: -49 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2642
Re:I SMELL A RAT!! 2011/01/19 23:35:48 (permalink)
Wow...what a bunch of whiners.  You called me a liar!  No you called me a liar!!!  Hey Man, let's take it outside.  How embarrassing it must be for Cakewalk to have all this going on their DAW's forum.  Even if some of you guys are trying to protect your beloved X1 you could at least think before you type.   

have a good one
3Eo

post edited by three_eyed_otter - 2011/01/19 23:49:27
trimph1
Re:I SMELL A RAT!! 2011/01/19 23:47:36 (permalink)
I come to this .... if you are not having any issue with X1 just stay off the forum...you are only inviting trouble...
ba_midi
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 14061
Re:I SMELL A RAT!! 2011/01/20 00:17:46 (permalink)
timidi

I agree - take a look at the moon.
Hey you guys - anyone seen any adults around tonight? 
post edited by ba_midi - 2011/01/20 00:35:55

Billy Arnell (ba-midi)

http://www.ba-midi.com/music/files
Music gives me life, so I give life Music.
Thanks for listening - Let's Dance to the rhythm of life! :)
chrisharbin
Max Output Level: -56.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1852
Re:I SMELL A RAT!! 2011/01/20 00:28:39 (permalink)
timidi

I just got a new PNS but the battery has to charge

i7 860/MSI mobo/8GB ram/win7x64ultimate/X2/profire 610/oxygen 61/running 48k currently.
Bub
Max Output Level: -3.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 7196
Re:I SMELL A RAT!! 2011/01/20 00:38:47 (permalink)
chrisharbin

timidi

I just got a new PNS but the battery has to charge
Man, I gotta slow down and read your posts more carefully, at first glance I thought you said you got a new battery powered penis.

:)

"I pulled the head off Elvis, filled Fred up to his pelvis, yaba daba do, the King is gone, and so are you."
chrisharbin
Max Output Level: -56.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1852
Re:I SMELL A RAT!! 2011/01/20 00:43:04 (permalink)
lol!

i7 860/MSI mobo/8GB ram/win7x64ultimate/X2/profire 610/oxygen 61/running 48k currently.
Bub
Max Output Level: -3.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 7196
Re:I SMELL A RAT!! 2011/01/20 00:44:48 (permalink)
At the risk of this getting painfully out of hand ... what is a PNS? LOL Seriously. LOL!

"I pulled the head off Elvis, filled Fred up to his pelvis, yaba daba do, the King is gone, and so are you."
Page: << < ..678910.. > >> Showing page 9 of 12
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1