!!!!THE 64 BIT CAMPAIGN!!!!

Page: << < ..678910.. > >> Showing page 9 of 20
Author
wintaper
Max Output Level: -81 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 464
RE: !!!!THE 64 BIT CAMPAIGN!!!! 2009/05/12 08:32:14 (permalink)
I'm curious as to what people think 64-bits will get them.

Contrary to popular belief, 64-bit programs don't run any faster than identical 32-bit programs on modern CPU's. In fact, programs load slower because all the files would be twice as large. Remember, in SAS and SATA the bits are transferred in series, not in parallel as in older IDE/SCSI drives. So you're taking a hit there.

Then there's the audio world. Almost all hardware samples at 192kHz 24-bit. Internally by your DAW, that value is treated a a 32-bit float to allow overhead. I forget the math on how much overhead this is, but suffice to say it far exceeds the theoretical limit.

24 bit audio has been around for a while, and there's been no rush to increase that number - since it far exceeds what we can hear. It provides 16.7 million 'steps' in the digital wave, which was a huge improvement over 16-bit's 65,535 steps. Raising up the sampling rate also improves audio quality, but here again, more bits isn't helping anything. In fact, thinking the 24-bit audio stream up to 64-bit ends up taking quite a bit of CPU. Cakewalk does this with BitBridge - which also introduces some latency into the system.

Memory is probably the main area where 64-bits helps, though ironically the limitation of 32-bit systems are software based (Windows) and not hardware limits. Most 32-bit systems can access more than 4GB of RAM. 32-bit Microsoft systems cannot (exception: Windows Advanced Server 2003/2008) because of the dorky way Windows uses memory. Servers and workstations use "Physical Address Extensions" (PAE) to access more than 4GB of RAM. Sun, BSD, Linux, Macs all do this. But In Microsoft-land, if you want to use more than 4GB, you need a 64-bit OS.

Being able to access more memory is useful to those who load large amounts of samples into memory. You're basically loading the data into cache so it can be accessed faster. In this case - more is definitely better, and you'll see a nice increase in performance if this is what you do. Hopefully you can find drivers for all your hardware(!).

In the end, if you don't load a lot of synths and/or are not getting out of memory error messages constantly, 64-bits probably isn't buying you anything at the moment. It's nice to have, and of course eventually everything will get to 64-bits (right around the time people start clamoring for 128 bits). But there's no burning need to get there 'now' for most people and there are still tradeoffs when you go that route at this time. Remember, it took a lot longer for the windows world to move from 16 to 32 bits - like 5 years plus.

I can wait till it's ready. Just my opinion.

Intel i7 @ 3.60GHz, 12GB DDR3 1600MHz, Win7 / OSX 10.6.6, Sonar 8.53 / Pro Tools 9.0.1, RME RayDAT, UAD2-Quad, Focusrite OctoPre (x4), Euphonix MC Mix, Tascam US2400, Monette Ajna (x2), 15' Macbook Pro

eratu
Max Output Level: -46.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2856
RE: !!!!THE 64 BIT CAMPAIGN!!!! 2009/05/12 09:10:32 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: wintaper

Memory is probably the main area where 64-bits helps,

And thus, buried in your well-composed post, you hit on the primary reason. Those of us who deal with this would heartily agree.

There are thousands of us who constantly bump into the limitations of memory. I have dozens of projects that would benefit from >3GB or >4GB... from years ago. And I have projects right now, that I constantly battle with the edges of maximum memory. Things get crazy far earlier than 4GB as you may know, even with LAA. A lot of legacy plugins were never even tested >2GB, unfortunately. And yes, there are many plugins that even up until recently (and even from very reputable developers that I won't name), that would crash >2GB! So this is a very serious issue for some of us. Anyone who deals with large sample sets, or multiple instances of common, memory-chewing plugins will benefit tremendously.

As for performance, you already mentioned the benefit of being able to load things into memory. If you can get as much as possible into memory, then you don't have to worry about pesky little issues like hard drives not being able to keep up with complex projects, and all the sluggishness that causes. On a huge video/film project, hard drives have enough work with streaming tracks and video, let alone trying to keep up with multiple instances of massive soft samplers and other plugins that rely on the hard drive for content.

If you don't need it, then of course, wait it out. Everyone is different and has different types of projects, understandably so. But this is really important to a lot of us, and this thread is a great place to hear about new developments in this arena.
Freddie H
Max Output Level: -39 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3617
RE: !!!!THE 64 BIT CAMPAIGN!!!! 2009/05/12 10:02:17 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Lanceindastudio

voxengo is definitely good stuff ;)

+1 and 64bit too!

-Highly developed spirits often encounter resistance from mediocre minds. -It really matters!
soundtweaker
Max Output Level: -70 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1036
RE: !!!!THE 64 BIT CAMPAIGN!!!! 2009/05/12 10:41:31 (permalink)
Another big reason is Sonar uses less CPU in 64bit.
We all know it doesnt run any faster it just runs more efficiently.
Think of it as a 6 lane highway rather than a 2 lane highway.
Some of the guys on this site have already proven that with benchmarks.

If you use 64 bit plugs there really isnt any tradeoffs.
NI will have KONTAKT, MASSIVE and BATTERY, 64 bit ready by the fall.

Dont be scared people. Take the plunge.
wintaper
RE: !!!!THE 64 BIT CAMPAIGN!!!! 2009/05/12 10:51:55 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: soundtweaker

Oh it does?
I'm a C, C++, ASM programmer and I'd love to know how that works.
On my testbed of identical machines it uses the same or slightly (2%) more (due to bit-bridge)

Intel i7 @ 3.60GHz, 12GB DDR3 1600MHz, Win7 / OSX 10.6.6, Sonar 8.53 / Pro Tools 9.0.1, RME RayDAT, UAD2-Quad, Focusrite OctoPre (x4), Euphonix MC Mix, Tascam US2400, Monette Ajna (x2), 15' Macbook Pro

cmusicmaker
Max Output Level: -52 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2328
RE: !!!!THE 64 BIT CAMPAIGN!!!! 2009/05/12 10:58:31 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: eratu

Memory is probably the main area where 64-bits helps,

And thus, buried in your well-composed post, you hit on the primary reason. Those of us who deal with this would heartily agree.

There are thousands of us who constantly bump into the limitations of memory. I have dozens of projects that would benefit from >3GB or >4GB... from years ago. And I have projects right now, that I constantly battle with the edges of maximum memory. Things get crazy far earlier than 4GB as you may know, even with LAA. A lot of legacy plugins were never even tested >2GB, unfortunately. And yes, there are many plugins that even up until recently (and even from very reputable developers that I won't name), that would crash >2GB! So this is a very serious issue for some of us. Anyone who deals with large sample sets, or multiple instances of common, memory-chewing plugins will benefit tremendously.

As for performance, you already mentioned the benefit of being able to load things into memory. If you can get as much as possible into memory, then you don't have to worry about pesky little issues like hard drives not being able to keep up with complex projects, and all the sluggishness that causes. On a huge video/film project, hard drives have enough work with streaming tracks and video, let alone trying to keep up with multiple instances of massive soft samplers and other plugins that rely on the hard drive for content.

If you don't need it, then of course, wait it out. Everyone is different and has different types of projects, understandably so. But this is really important to a lot of us, and this thread is a great place to hear about new developments in this arena.

I understand wintapers points but your response eratu, really mirror my thoughts exactly. Yes of course there are issues to bear in mind when making the x64 step up but if it is well thought through and you have done your homework (needs, drivers, support e.t.c) then it is well worth getting Sonar and working on an x64 OS. Cannot see myself going back now.
wintaper
RE: !!!!THE 64 BIT CAMPAIGN!!!! 2009/05/12 10:59:28 (permalink)
To me, the 64-bit hysteria is a lot like the problem of drug advertsing on TV.

People see an ad for some new wonder drug.
They convince themselves that they have whatever condition.
They march off to the doctor demanding he prescibe the drug.

Then they have an erection lasting more than 4 hours and its all downhill

I'm for 64-bit, I'm running it on one machine, but some of the fanatic posts here are a little extreme

cmusicmaker
RE: !!!!THE 64 BIT CAMPAIGN!!!! 2009/05/12 11:11:54 (permalink)

I'm for 64-bit, I'm running it on one machine, but some of the fanatic posts here are a little extreme

"fanatic posts" where?

Running an x64 OS is not going to benefit everyone. No one was forced into it and no one is being forced into it. Not sure what the problem is here
Jose7822
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 10031
RE: !!!!THE 64 BIT CAMPAIGN!!!! 2009/05/12 11:12:41 (permalink)

On my testbed of identical machines it uses the same or slightly (2%) more (due to bit-bridge)

Yeah, but as you know, Bitbridge is a wrapper that bridges 32 bit plugins into the 64 bit world. This is bound to create overhead and thus raise CPU processing. Having native 64 bit plugins will eliminate the need for a middle-man (Bitbridge) which means we get more CPU processing for other tasks (which is the reason for this thread). We want Cakewalk to port ALL of their plugins to native 64 bits so that we don't have to rely on Bitbridge anymore. It's also nice to hear about other developers porting to 64 bits as an extra bonus too :-)

Take care!
Muziekschuur at home
Max Output Level: -62 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1442
RE: !!!!THE 64 BIT CAMPAIGN!!!! 2009/05/12 11:22:52 (permalink)
With Windows 7 virtualisation will be available too. What if your 32bit old old plugins were there in a virtual WINXP32 audioported into Cakewalk SONAR 9 under WIN7 64bit so your project is safe but your plugins could or could not crash without impact on the project......

Cakewalk Sonar Platinum Windows 7 32bit & 64bit (dualboot) Gigabyte mobo Intel dual quad 9650 & 4GB Ram RME DIGI9636 & Tascam DM24.  M-audio Rbus & SI-24 Alesis Pro active 5.1 & Radford 90 transmissionline monitors. Roland RD-150 piano Edirol UM-880 & alesis fireport.
Remote recording Alesis HD-24 & Phonic MRS 1-20.
P.A. D&R Dayner 29-8-2 & behringer MX8000 (& racks)
Rackpc Sonar Platinum with win10 AMD X6 1055T, 16GB Ram
 Dell inspiron 17R 6gb ram W10 two SSD's Sonar Plat.
wintaper
RE: !!!!THE 64 BIT CAMPAIGN!!!! 2009/05/12 12:09:45 (permalink)
Well, I guess excuse me for attempting to dispel some of the myths around this issue. I'll go back to making music now.

mlockett
Max Output Level: -54.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2099
RE: !!!!THE 64 BIT CAMPAIGN!!!! 2009/05/12 12:15:40 (permalink)

In fact, programs load slower because all the files would be twice as large.

What?

Then there's the audio world. Almost all hardware samples at 192kHz 24-bit. Internally by your DAW, that value is treated a a 32-bit float to allow overhead. I forget the math on how much overhead this is, but suffice to say it far exceeds the theoretical limit.
24 bit audio has been around for a while, and there's been no rush to increase that number - since it far exceeds what we can hear. It provides 16.7 million 'steps' in the digital wave, which was a huge improvement over 16-bit's 65,535 steps. Raising up the sampling rate also improves audio quality, but here again, more bits isn't helping anything. In fact, thinking the 24-bit audio stream up to 64-bit ends up taking quite a bit of CPU.

64 bit OS and executables does not relate directly to the audio bit depth.

Memory is probably the main area where 64-bits helps, ...

Agreed. This is what it's all about for me, but I do use large sample-sets and am prone run out of memory.

I also agree that for most user, it's not important to move to 64 ASAP... though eventually, I'd guess that's the way everything will go.
eratu
Max Output Level: -46.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2856
RE: !!!!THE 64 BIT CAMPAIGN!!!! 2009/05/12 14:22:42 (permalink)

Well, I guess excuse me for attempting to dispel some of the myths around this issue. I'll go back to making music now.

I didn't think anyone was giving you a hard time about it. Your comments should be and ARE welcome. Please make music, but please come to this thread too. We're in this together.

I think it's great that you reminded people about some of the misunderstandings here about 64-bit issues, and I'm sure you didn't bother anyone with your comments. The main guys discussing and pushing this thread -- i.e.: Jose7822 -- definitely know the issues you mentioned. We've been graced with frequent interaction from Noel (and others) at Cakewalk about this topic in this thread and many others, and have discussed the 64-bit issues "ad nauseum." Jose (and many others in this thread like yourself who use and/or test the bleeding edge of DAWs) have been trying to move to 64-bit for a while, and by 64-bit we're talking about the OS and x64 instruction set, not the bit depth of the audio, of course.

So please, join in, don't disappear, and help us get Cakewalk to move everything over to x64. Hopefully with Sonar 9 we'll have that, and see more and more of our favorite plugins move that direction. It's only with sustained pressure on the developers (at Cakewalk and everywhere else) that we'll finally get a seamless truly native x64 solution.
cmusicmaker
RE: !!!!THE 64 BIT CAMPAIGN!!!! 2009/05/12 15:14:13 (permalink)

I didn't think anyone was giving you a hard time about it. Your comments should be and ARE welcome.

Agreed yes.
Jose7822
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 10031
RE: !!!!THE 64 BIT CAMPAIGN!!!! 2009/05/12 15:30:58 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: cmusicmaker

I didn't think anyone was giving you a hard time about it. Your comments should be and ARE welcome.

Agreed yes.

Yeah, that was not my intention either Wintaper. I think we are all correct here. It's all based on personal wants/needs just like there's two sides to a coin. Hope you keep posting :-)

Take care!

post edited by Jose7822 - 2009/05/12 15:40:21
stlum
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 27
RE: !!!!THE 64 BIT CAMPAIGN!!!! 2009/05/12 15:55:22 (permalink)
SIGN for 64 bit.

Once NI has stabilized Kontak 3.5.x (and it's stable under Sonar 8) my world will be a better place.

Steve Lum
Freddie H
RE: !!!!THE 64 BIT CAMPAIGN!!!! 2009/05/12 16:08:14 (permalink)

To me, the 64-bit hysteria is a lot like the problem of drug advertsing on TV.

People see an ad for some new wonder drug.
They convince themselves that they have whatever condition.
They march off to the doctor demanding he prescibe the drug.

Then they have an erection lasting more than 4 hours and its all downhill

If you are professional programmer as you claim you are, you know all the benefits and there are HUGE benefits to 64bit companied to 32bit... so what is your point?

Regards
Freddie
post edited by Freddie H - 2009/05/12 16:17:55

-Highly developed spirits often encounter resistance from mediocre minds. -It really matters!
Freddie H
RE: !!!!THE 64 BIT CAMPAIGN!!!! 2009/05/12 16:43:41 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: stlum

SIGN for 64 bit.

Once NI has stabilized Kontak 3.5.x (and it's stable under Sonar 8) my world will be a better place.

+1

Hi! (Attention: EW)

Did you know (Kontakt 3.0.2, 32bit bitbridge) that Kontakt 3, after load a “song” in SONAR 8, 64bit with Kontakt 3:

1. Tweak the Loaded K3 instruments with the SONAR “Song”

2.Tweak the instruments “Modulation” “AHDSR” values are incorrect.

3.If you try to save that Instrument with that values and then reload the “Song” or re-open the K3. Instrument; example the “Hold” and “Decay” values are incorrect, much shorter?

4.SONAR 8, bitbridge can also crash!

5.Try to save Instrument can cause bitbridge and SONAR 8 64bit to freeze or crash

Overall Conclusions:

If 32bit application with SONAR 8 bitbridge crash its not Cakewalk, SONAR 8, 64bit fault.
It's no Microsoft VISTA 64bit fault either.

The fault are that some snail slow jack-ass manufactures haven't released the Native 64bit version yet. THEY are the one to blame not Cakewalk or Microsoft! Thank god that a official 64bit version of Kontakt 3 will soon be released. Omnisphere are also soon 64bit too and the new Trilogy will be in Native 64bit. Stylus RMX are already in 64bit! Many Voxengo plugins are in 64bit already and East West are in 64bit. Vienna are in 64bit and Izotope are in 64bit too!

Hurray, finally something going in the right way! Nomad Factory (AFAIK) will soon be in 64bit too....

I hope SONAR 8 ,64 bit version (The only version that matters) will soon be in full 64bit so all the included plugins that are in 32bit now gets updated to a Native 64bit versions instead...especially the plugins.

Regards
Freddie

Elffin
Max Output Level: -67 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1196
RE: !!!!THE 64 BIT CAMPAIGN!!!! 2009/05/21 15:57:11 (permalink)
PSP has started creating beta X64 versions of its lexicon plugins...

http://www.pspaudioware.com/indexen.html?url=http://www.pspaudioware.com/download1.html;
cdickey
Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 126
RE: !!!!THE 64 BIT CAMPAIGN!!!! 2009/05/22 01:20:04 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: soundtweaker

Oh it does?
I'm a C, C++, ASM programmer and I'd love to know how that works.

Check how many registers are available using ASM in 64 bit vs 32 bit mode. Also the fact that more data can run faster through 64 bit registers in 64 bit mode.
RigPa
Max Output Level: -82 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 437
RE: !!!!THE 64 BIT CAMPAIGN!!!! 2009/05/22 06:45:32 (permalink)
Also contacted Toontrack, but they said they have no plans for going 64 bit.
Freddie H
RE: !!!!THE 64 BIT CAMPAIGN!!!! 2009/05/25 06:46:34 (permalink)
Rewire, LIVE 8, Reason 64bit solution for all users of SONAR 8, 64bit!

Hey!

Have you also getting tired of waiting on Manufactures like Propellerheads and Celemony doesn't get it and update there Plugins and Softwares to 64bit? All those plugins / Software's have been useless of you have planed to work in full NATVIE 64bit, SONAR 8, 64bit version.

"Rewire" example REASON, LIVE, doesn't work in SONAR 8, 64bit neither does the (Celemony) Melodyne bridge or the Melodyne plugin. You need to use the 32bit version of SONAR 8 that gives you less quality in Audio, Higher CPU use and less RAM Memory to work with. All bad news for anyone that want to use there NATVIE 64bit computer seriously.

To overcome this pain in ass problem I have found a solution that I will gladly share with anyone that are interested!

You need this to make it work!

1.An extra AUDIO card. ( if you plan to use ASIO)

2.Midi interface and a MIDI cable

That's it!

Melodyne STUDIO or Ableton LIVE 8 (Freddie Rewire64bit)

1. MTC sync signal. Connect the Midi cable to a free port on you Midi interface. Let say you have 8 ports MIDI interface and in this example add the MIDI cable to a FREE port, Insert the MIDI-cable into “Midi port 8 IN” and insert the other MIDI-cable end to “MIDI port 8 out”. Now you have looped the MIDI signal running from MIDI OUT 8 to MIDI in 8 on your MIDI interface. We will later send the MTC SYNC signal to this MIDI port.

2. Open SONAR 8, 64bit.

3. We want SONAR 8 to be the MASTER in the system so we go to Options “Project Options”

4. Press “Clock” tab and check your settings, Source =Audio Timecode Format 30 FPS ndf

5. “Midi out” tab MIDI Machine Control (MMC) Transmit MMC =Check, YES!

6. “Sync” tab. Important, don't send MIDI clock to the same port as the MIDI MTC sync port (in this example MIDI port 8) so un-check that on “MIDI Sync Out Ports” = Port 8 in this example

7. Send MIDI Time Code = Check YES!

8. MTC Out Ports = Check MIDI port 8 in this example. The same MIDI ports as we did installed the looped the MIDI cable earlier.

9. NOW Open the next DAW or SOFTWARE. Tell the second DAW software to SYNC MTC from MIDI-port “8 IN" in this example.

To get more info how to do this check you manuals and check here....
http://www.tweakheadz.com/sync_mmc_mtc_smpte.htm
http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/1996_articles/jun96/miditimecode.html

If you got it right you will be able to sync the “Transport” PLAY ,STOP, “locater”, Rewind & Forward, anything from SONAR 8 64bit. Exactly the same as you use Rewire but we can't hear any sound yet inside SONAR 8 64bit, because we don't have any AUDIO inputs from that second DAW or application yet. But all else Plays a long. So when you hit PLAY in SONAR 8 64bit, example; Melodyne 3 Studio, Ableton LIVE 8, Cubase, or Pro Tools plays and follow its “MASTER” “(SONAR 8)” in exact the same BARS & BEAT position as in SONAR 8 64bit.

You can use how many DAW / Applications you need or like in that system. But it can only be one MASTER, SONAR 8 64bit, so let the rest SYNC from the “MTC” MIDI PORT IN. (Port 8 IN in this example)

Next: How to get AUDIO inside SONAR 8, 64bit in real time!

1. (ASIO) Add a second “2 AUDIO”-card and let the example; Melodyne 3 Studio or Ableton LIVE or Cubase use this card”
http://www.asio4all.com/

2. Route the Audio outputs from the “2 AUDIO”-card into the “1 AUDIO”-card that SONAR 8, 64bit use.

3. There you go; You have got AUDIO from that Second DAW / Application.

REASON user; Use it in “Standalone” mode "2AUDIO"-card and use the MIDI to play the synth!

Perhaps it all still is confusing but take you time reading the manual about SYNC and check the Webb to get more additional information HOW to set this up.
Think of it; “the second DAW / Application”; like as it was a hardware ADAT-Tape recorder but instead, its inside your computer...

Hope it help and good luck!

Regards
Freddie

cmusicmaker
RE: !!!!THE 64 BIT CAMPAIGN!!!! 2009/05/26 10:57:54 (permalink)
Voxengo's Tube AMP v.2 is out of Beta... it has the usual Voxengo mix of x86 and x64 variants. Oh and one more thing... it is still free.

Freddie H
RE: !!!!THE 64 BIT CAMPAIGN!!!! 2009/05/26 15:30:45 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: cmusicmaker

Voxengo's Tube AMP v.2 is out of Beta... it has the usual Voxengo mix of x86 and x64 variants. Oh and one more thing... it is still free.

Thanks! Great!

Freddie H
RE: !!!!THE 64 BIT CAMPAIGN!!!! 2009/05/26 15:32:07 (permalink)
FREE 64bit AniVirus Program!

http://www.avast.com/eng/avast_4_home.html

Regards
Freddie

A1MixMan
Max Output Level: -58 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1706
RE: !!!!THE 64 BIT CAMPAIGN!!!! 2009/05/27 09:55:54 (permalink)
Well, I didn't read all of the great posts in this thread, but any word on Tassman by Applied Acoustic Systems, or any of their synths?
vanceen
Max Output Level: -74 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 814
RE: !!!!THE 64 BIT CAMPAIGN!!!! 2009/05/27 10:29:26 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: A1MixMan

Well, I didn't read all of the great posts in this thread, but any word on Tassman by Applied Acoustic Systems, or any of their synths?

A few months ago they told me that their current version doesn't work with BitBridge, and that they hope to correct that in an upcoming revision. No word of an x64 version.

Pity... I really like Tassman.

SONAR Platinum
Windows 10
ASUS X99E WE
Core i7 5960X  
32 GB Corsair DDR4 2133 C13
Fireface UFX USB driver 1.098
GeForce GTX 950
Elffin
RE: !!!!THE 64 BIT CAMPAIGN!!!! 2009/05/29 15:14:39 (permalink)
Stillwell audio.... CMX 64bit...

http://www.stillwellaudio.com/?page_id=267
Elffin
RE: !!!!THE 64 BIT CAMPAIGN!!!! 2009/05/30 08:00:22 (permalink)
my mistake.. its shwa audio..

x64 versions of CMX. Olga, Tin Man and the freebie bitter,

Bitter looks like a nice x64 replacement for bit meter
seriousfun
Max Output Level: -78 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 641
RE: !!!!THE 64 BIT CAMPAIGN!!!! 2009/06/07 19:33:01 (permalink)
http://www.liquidsonics.com/software.htm

Liquidsonics has made a 64-bit beta of their convolution audio processor Reverberate http://www.liquidsonics.com/software/Setup_Reverberate-x64_1.005.exe. 30-day demo, very affordable to purchase, can load two IRs for true stereo capability.

Doug Osborne
Page: << < ..678910.. > >> Showing page 9 of 20
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1