Helpful Replymessage from Greg Ondo of Steinberg

Page: << < ..678910.. > >> Showing page 8 of 17
Author
anydmusic
Max Output Level: -85 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 251
Re: message from Greg Ondo of Steinberg 2017/11/25 21:37:24 (permalink)
As far as I can tell the biggest question that still needs to be answered is:

How long will the offer last?

Sorry if I have missed it.

I appreciate that this offer won't be there forever just want to have some idea of how quickly I need to make a decision if I want Cubase as my Sonar replacement.

Graham
Windows 10 64 bit - Intel i7-4790, 16GB, 2 x 256GB SSD
Cubase 9.5
Sonar Platinum (Rapture Pro, Z3TA 2, CA2A, plus some other bits)
Delta 24/96, UAD 1, UA25 EX, 2 x MidiSport,
IKMultiMedia - (SampleTank 3, Miroslav 2, Syntronik, TRacks 5, Modo Bass), Band In A Box, Sound Quest, VS Pro, Kinetic, Acid, Sound Forge, Jammer
Waves MaxxVolume, IR 1, Aphex Enhancer, Abbey Plates
Korg Legacy, VStation, Bass Station
kson
Max Output Level: -80 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 540
Re: message from Greg Ondo of Steinberg 2017/11/25 21:42:34 (permalink)
Greg Ondo
tonydude
My gut reaction is Cubase, partly because it is so well established and part of Yamaha.

However lack of ARA support is a deal breaker. I could not have finished my recent album without it.

Does Cubase 9.5 support ARA and if not, will it definitely be in the next version?
Is it possible to use 32bit and 64bit plugin's in the same instance of Cubase? 

~ Tony

Cubase does offer ARA support but has a lot of functionality built in such as the VAri Audio editor for pitch correction.

Cubase natively only supports 64 bit plug-ins but with a 3rd party bridging solution like j-bridge people can run 32 bit plug-ins as well.

All the best,

Greg

Greg,

I currently have Cubase Pro 9.5.  Please show me ARA support for Melodyne and Vocalign, etc.  I have yet to see it work.

Best,

Reginald
Serious_Noize!
Max Output Level: -72 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 950
Re: message from Greg Ondo of Steinberg 2017/11/25 21:49:53 (permalink)
Thanks, but there is a reason I don't use Cubase software, it's not Sonar. But then again, if Cubase/Steinburg were to offer theme's that work like Sonar/Similar I would seriously consider it. I have too much invested in what I already got, and what I already got lately has been working flawlessly and handles all my needs. Although an upgrade to Sonar Platinum would be nice, it's not a necessity. 

The interface for Cubase is what I can't stand, it's just the same old same old, no development, for years apparently. 

Although thank you for the information and offer. I don't blame any company trying to make money for their fold at this point, that's what businesses do. 

Dell XPS 8700, 16GB's Ram, Sonar Platinum.
Cactus Music
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 8424
Re: message from Greg Ondo of Steinberg 2017/11/25 22:11:24 (permalink)
Well after a whole night the download finally finished. But once again with errors when installing. Something in the VST collection
And for those people who keep asking about the download.. don't you use Google? Just google the stupid thing and it's there. They certainly don't seem to have it on the product pages so I can see why your asking. 

Anyhow it loaded up just fine but with a warning about Halion, and sure enough Halion doesn't work. But a lot of my Sonar VST's do. Not much changed since my 5LE. So pretty fast for me to get things set up. 
Opened a midi file and messed around, very different for sure so might have to actually read the manual. 

Johnny V  
Cakelab  
Focusrite 6i61st - Tascam us1641. 
3 Desktops and 3 Laptops W7 and W10
 http://www.cactusmusic.ca/

cparmerlee
Max Output Level: -67 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1153
Re: message from Greg Ondo of Steinberg 2017/11/25 22:22:16 (permalink)
kson
Greg Ondo
Cubase does offer ARA support but has a lot of functionality built in such as the VAri Audio editor for pitch correction.

I currently have Cubase Pro 9.5.  Please show me ARA support for Melodyne and Vocalign, etc.  I have yet to see it work.

I believe that was a typo.  I believe Mr. Ondo intended to say they do NOT support ARA.  And I wouldn't hold my breath.  Steinberg has always had a attitude about standards.  The only standards they like are the ones they can dictate.

It sucks because ARA is really brilliant, especially as it integrates Melodyne in SONAR and StudioOne.  I guess there are some work-arounds if you want to use Melodyne in Cubase, but they aren't very pleasant when we have seen how nice the ARA thing can be.  Cubase pushes their own software for time and pitch alignment.  That is deeply integrated, but it is no Melodyne -- not even close.

On the other hand, the chord support in Cubase is very nice, and quite powerful.  There is no "perfect DAW" when moving from SONAR.  They all present their trade-offs.  I'd like to think this community might develop a simple one-page matrix that shows the key things each comparable product has or lacks.  That would make it easier for each person to decide what is best for the kind of work they do.

DAW: SONAR Platinum Audio I/F: Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 gen2
OS: Windows 10 64-bit CPU: Haswell 4790 4.0 GHz, 4 core, 8 thread  Memory: 16 GB      Video: GTX-760Ti
Storage: Sandisk SSD 500GB for active projects. ReadyNAS 20 TB for long-term storage

sonocrafters.com
DeeringAmps
Max Output Level: -49 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2614
Re: message from Greg Ondo of Steinberg 2017/11/25 22:42:47 (permalink)
Q1) Is it safe to assume that a project started in Elements will open in Pro?
Q2) Cubase has abandoned x86 altogether?
(My office rig remains x86, but if there is an x86 version of Elements...)

T

Tom Deering
Tascam FW-1884 User Resources Page
Firewire "Legacy" Tutorial, Service Manual, Schematic, and Service Bulletins

Win10x64
StudioCat Pro Studio Coffee Lake 8086k 32gb RAM

RME UFX (Audio)
Tascam FW-1884 (Control) in Win 10x64 Pro
deswind
Max Output Level: -71 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 952
Re: message from Greg Ondo of Steinberg 2017/11/25 22:48:21 (permalink)
Thank you.  I bought the competitive upgrade from Sweetwater and the key from Guitar Center.  But I assume I must enter a Sonar serial number somewhere?  Or do I sent in a form and have to wait?

Anyone know?

THANKS,
AB

Martin Hines
$255 -- Steinberg Cubase Pro 9.5 -- Competitive Crossgrade
(Steinberg lowered the price by $70 due to the Cakewalk news)
https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/CubaseP95CG

Rob from Sydney
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 29
Re: message from Greg Ondo of Steinberg 2017/11/25 22:59:18 (permalink)
Well no luck so far in Australia, Sweetwater can't supply it and all the local shops are $800 for a brand new boxed Pro Version 9.  I'll contact them during the week and see if there's any other option.

No way I can justify that, I'l try Reaper since the notation is a must have, or otherwise the Rewire/similar link between Studio One and Notion.

Rob | Sydney NSW Australia 
Sonar Platinum (x64) | Win 10 Pro
Core 2 Duo E8400 | 4GB RAM
Edirol UA-25 | Edirol PCR-M30 | Nord Stage EX Compact
Cactus Music
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 8424
Re: message from Greg Ondo of Steinberg 2017/11/25 23:07:01 (permalink)
If you go back through this thread you'll find this info, but I believe it involves a screenshot of your Sonar product and serial numbers. You e mail to Steinberg and wait a few hour for answer. 

Well just spent a frustration hour trying to make a midi file into something. Halicion seems to load automatically, figured that out, but no where in documentation is a subject for "how to remove a VST instrument". I guess I'll have to use Google. Anyhow just inserting and setting up VST's is a huge pain so far I've gotten no where. And there is no smart tool. Who said Cubase was advanced in midi editing? It's like Sonar 8.5 as far as I can tell. 
So it's a no sale for me. Staying with Sonar until it dies, maybe by then one of these DAWs will catch up to Sonar. 

Johnny V  
Cakelab  
Focusrite 6i61st - Tascam us1641. 
3 Desktops and 3 Laptops W7 and W10
 http://www.cactusmusic.ca/

Pietro_56
  • Total Posts : 6
Re: message from Greg Ondo of Steinberg 2017/11/25 23:10:31 (permalink)
Greg Ondo
My name is Greg Ondo and I have represented Steinberg products for over 25 years in the United States.  We were shocked to hear of Gibson's decision to cease development of the Cakewalk brand and products.

We know that there are many currently available alternatives to compose and create music on your Windows computer.  Steinberg has a long history of innovation spanning more than 33 years including the VST and ASIO standards.  Steinberg offers a broad portfolio of music and audio software solutions including Cubase, Nuendo, WaveLab, Dorico, HALion and Groove Agent.

We wanted to invite you to attend an interactive google hangout where you can ask specific questions on how to translate your workflows in a Cubase environment.  You can send questions on what a feature is called in Cubase, where to locate and execute a function or how to do a specific type of edit.  There may be features not available currently in Cubase and there will probably many that are similar but have different names

There are promotions on crossgrades available to transition into Cubase with discounts starting November 24th.  If you are interested in a streamlined project migration process let us know if that would be of use to you  Steinberg and our parent company Yamaha Corporation are focussed and dedicated to providing solutions for musicians and audio professionals at every level.

If you are interested in attending the google hangout you can watch it live or offline and find info about it at  at 12 PM US Eastern time November 28th.  You can also submit questions in advance to .  We will go through the submitted questions and do multiple hangouts or create a series if necessary.   

All the best,

Greg

Host Edit :----------------------------

In the interest of fairness, I've been talking to Rick Naqvi, VP of sales at PreSonus.  They will be announcing a special offer for Sonar users on Tuesday.

Karyn

Great!! I think it would be very nice if Steinberg makes an (attractive !)  crossgrade offer aimed to us Sonar orphans..thanks Greg.
mritenburg
  • Total Posts : 50
Re: message from Greg Ondo of Steinberg 2017/11/26 02:16:12 (permalink)
Does anyone know if there is a Cubase 9.5 demo available?  I've been trying out the full-functioning Studio One demo and would like to try Cubase before making a decision.
BrianSzep
Max Output Level: -83 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 363
Re: message from Greg Ondo of Steinberg 2017/11/26 04:04:35 (permalink)
Cactus Music
If you go back through this thread you'll find this info, but I believe it involves a screenshot of your Sonar product and serial numbers. You e mail to Steinberg and wait a few hour for answer. 

Well just spent a frustration hour trying to make a midi file into something. Halicion seems to load automatically, figured that out, but no where in documentation is a subject for "how to remove a VST instrument". I guess I'll have to use Google. Anyhow just inserting and setting up VST's is a huge pain so far I've gotten no where. And there is no smart tool. Who said Cubase was advanced in midi editing? It's like Sonar 8.5 as far as I can tell. 
So it's a no sale for me. Staying with Sonar until it dies, maybe by then one of these DAWs will catch up to Sonar. 

Put your pointer over your clip right click and select the tool you want.

Not quite as slick as Sonars but works.

Brian

System:
i7-4770K CPU | 32 GB Ram | GTX 780 Ti 3GB | (2) PB278 27" Monitors | SSD 250GB - OS Drive | Hard Drives
Software:
Win 10 Pro x64 | Sonar Platinum | Sound Forge 11 | Waves Diamond | Hollywood Orchestra - Diamond | EWQLSO - Gold | Storm Drum 2 Pro | Kontakt 5 | Evolve Mutations 1 & 2 | Funk Guitarist | Session Horns Pro | Razor | Skanner | Retro Mach MK2 | Vapor | EZD2 & EZK | AD2 & AK | Sytrus | Z3ta 2 | Rapture | Dimension Pro | AAS VA-2, VS-2, GS-2 | Hive
www.joeythomasbigband.com
www.circuitryfilms.com

BrianSzep
Max Output Level: -83 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 363
Re: message from Greg Ondo of Steinberg 2017/11/26 04:10:04 (permalink)
Resonant Serpent
Steve_Karl
dorism
The hardware dongle has worked perfectly for me since I moved to Cubase several years ago. It's an amazing program. I love it. It's easy to use but deep at the same time - and can do pretty much anything you can imagine with an incredible suite of plugins and VSTis. It's been very stable on my rig. 

Can it have multiple (different) locked PRV open at the same time and save that configuration with the project?

The piano roll in Cubase is termed a Key Editor, or Drum Editor. You can have multiples of the editors open (unchecked Linked Editors in preferences), and then just save the configuration as a Workspace preset. You can cycle through the different Workspaces at will.

In Cubase Pro 9.5 it's under File\preferences\Editors\ (uncheck)Editor Content Follows Event Selection
Don't know about locked but I had three midi windows open on a second monitor.
Brian

System:
i7-4770K CPU | 32 GB Ram | GTX 780 Ti 3GB | (2) PB278 27" Monitors | SSD 250GB - OS Drive | Hard Drives
Software:
Win 10 Pro x64 | Sonar Platinum | Sound Forge 11 | Waves Diamond | Hollywood Orchestra - Diamond | EWQLSO - Gold | Storm Drum 2 Pro | Kontakt 5 | Evolve Mutations 1 & 2 | Funk Guitarist | Session Horns Pro | Razor | Skanner | Retro Mach MK2 | Vapor | EZD2 & EZK | AD2 & AK | Sytrus | Z3ta 2 | Rapture | Dimension Pro | AAS VA-2, VS-2, GS-2 | Hive
www.joeythomasbigband.com
www.circuitryfilms.com

michael diemer
Max Output Level: -68 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1128
Re: message from Greg Ondo of Steinberg 2017/11/26 04:49:41 (permalink)
Any chance that owners of sonar 8.5 Professional can qualify?

michael diemer
Intel Quad Core i7-3770 Ivy Bridge
32 GB ram
1TB Western Digital Black X2
Microsoft Windows 7 Pro 64
UR22 interface
Bandlab Cakewalk/Sonar 8.5 Studio
GPO-EWQLSO Gold-Vienna SP ED-Cinematic Strings 2

denverdrummer
  • Total Posts : 278
Re: message from Greg Ondo of Steinberg 2017/11/26 06:09:16 (permalink)
Just got the crossgrade from Sweetwater.  What an incredible deal.  As much as I loved Sonar, I'm very pleased about this deal.  Also the new Cubase interface in 9.5 is very similar to Sonar's skylight.  I'm very excited about this move.  Just waiting on the download, I picked up my e-licenser from GC earlier today, so I'm all set to go.

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Dell Inspiron 15, core i7, 16GB RAM, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, Mackie MR5 Mark 1 speakers
SuperG
Max Output Level: -63 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1371
Re: message from Greg Ondo of Steinberg 2017/11/26 06:25:54 (permalink)
denverdrummer
Just got the crossgrade from Sweetwater.  What an incredible deal.  As much as I loved Sonar, I'm very pleased about this deal.  Also the new Cubase interface in 9.5 is very similar to Sonar's skylight.  I'm very excited about this move.  Just waiting on the download, I picked up my e-licenser from GC earlier today, so I'm all set to go.

Did Sweetwater send you some sort of a license code, or did you get something from Steinberg? I'm curious, as I've paid Sweetwater for the upgrade, and am not entirely sure what happens next.

laudem Deo
tonydude
Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 107
Re: message from Greg Ondo of Steinberg 2017/11/26 10:16:59 (permalink)
From looking at video tutorials I much prefer Cubase for editing tracks (i.e. comping and loops) and it is a good mature product.

The ARA is a big gap though, but I can appreciate Cubase will want to put their own technology first. 

So I'm going to download a demo and see how much it impacts my workflow.
tonydude
Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 107
Re: message from Greg Ondo of Steinberg 2017/11/26 10:17:48 (permalink)
If Cubase made a commitment to ARA for a future release, that would be a great help.

johnsorensen
  • Total Posts : 20
Re: message from Greg Ondo of Steinberg 2017/11/26 11:11:01 (permalink)
Thank you for the advertisin on the cakewalk forum greg, that was fast ;-)
i will definitely not choose steinberg

any other daws to advertise ? :-)

Sonar Pro x64, Win 10 Enterprise 64 bit
Asus Tuff Z270 Mark 1, 32 gb Gskill QVL, Asus Nvidia GTX650-DC-1GD5, Intel I7-7700K 4.20, MOTU 828x, M-Audio 88es, Soundblaster X-fi Xtreme, Plextor PX-LB950SA, Thunderbolt 3 (Alpine Ridge 4C 2015,  UVI Falcon 1.4.1, Reaktor 6, Toontrack Superior 2
ebibault51
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 91
Re: message from Greg Ondo of Steinberg 2017/11/26 11:44:05 (permalink)
No ARA is a con but I think that Cubase uses Zplane Elastique technology for audio pitch shifting and harmonizing, which is excellent too.
The biggest con for me are the dongle and the non-coloured strips, but when I look at the user interface, I like it, and the chord track is huge!
So let me think about it for 2 or 3 days please, I'm almost convinced by Cubase Pro. I think I'll use it for my new projects and keep SONAR for the others.

SONAR Platinum - Intel i5-3570 @ 3,40 GHz, 4 cores - 16 GB RAM - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 - Windows 10 (64 bits) - Roland QUAD-CAPTURE (ASIO mode) - Roland JUNO-G - Roland A-300PRO - AKAI MPK mini
cparmerlee
Max Output Level: -67 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1153
Re: message from Greg Ondo of Steinberg 2017/11/26 13:28:36 (permalink)
ebibault51
the chord track is huge!

I am a bit put off by the fixed number of everything (# of insert per channel, # of sends etc.)  This seems very 1990.  But in reality I am not likely ever to need more than what they allow.

The channel strip serves much of the purpose that the ProChannel does in SONAR.  If you can live with Cubase's functions for limiter, compressor, etc. (instead of using 3rd party plug-ins) then the channel strip is rather compact.

DAW: SONAR Platinum Audio I/F: Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 gen2
OS: Windows 10 64-bit CPU: Haswell 4790 4.0 GHz, 4 core, 8 thread  Memory: 16 GB      Video: GTX-760Ti
Storage: Sandisk SSD 500GB for active projects. ReadyNAS 20 TB for long-term storage

sonocrafters.com
Resonant Serpent
Max Output Level: -81 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 463
Re: message from Greg Ondo of Steinberg 2017/11/26 14:08:44 (permalink)
ebibault51
The biggest con for me are the dongle and the non-coloured strips, but when I look at the user interface, I like it, and the chord track is huge!

You mean the strips in the track view? You can add color via a slider in preferences. You can make it as subtle or bright as you want. Also, you can create our own colors and change colors on automation tracks by ctrl+left clicking the panel.

A deep chesty bawl echoes from rimrock to rimrock, rolls down the mountain, and fades into the far blackness of the night. It is an outburst of wild defiant sorrow, and of contempt for all the adversities of the world. - Aldo Leopold
cityrat
Max Output Level: -77 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 671
Re: message from Greg Ondo of Steinberg 2017/11/26 14:18:47 (permalink)
Questions but no answers:
  • When is the demo out?   Can't see buying w/o trying.  Is there an older demo available now?  Cant find it.  Yes I looked.
  • How long does the offer last?  See above.
  • What is the "buy" and "authorize" process?  Buy from Sweetwater for $255+35 (key), then get a code (from who?), or first submit sonar code to who? 

Sonar Platinum | Windows 7 64 bit SP1 | Intel i5 3570 3.4GHz | 8GB RAM | Gigabyte GA-B75-D3H | OCZ SSD | RME 9632
35mm
  • Total Posts : 1105
Re: message from Greg Ondo of Steinberg 2017/11/26 14:25:55 (permalink)
cityrat
  • When is the demo out?   Can't see buying w/o trying.  Is there an older demo available now?  Cant find it.  Yes I looked.
  • What is the "buy" and "authorize" process?  Buy from Sweetwater for $255+35 (key), then get a code (from who?), or first submit sonar code to who? 

They said (the other day) that they were racing to get a demo out in the next few days. 9.5 has only just been released which is why there is no current demo. There is an old 8.5 demo that someone found but that's very out of date and apparently needs the dongle to use it.

Splat, Win 10 64bit and all sorts of musical odds and sods collected over the years, but still missing a lot of my old analogue stuff I sold off years ago.
Resonant Serpent
Max Output Level: -81 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 463
Re: message from Greg Ondo of Steinberg 2017/11/26 15:26:20 (permalink)
cityrat

1. The demo should be out soon. 9.5 was just released, and Steinberg doesn't release a demo until the first maintenance release is in the wild. Even with the new demo, you'll still need the dongle to do the demo. The bottom line is that the program doesn't work without it. If you're in a pinch, you might hit up your local music store. Most of the ones around me keep a computer with every daw they sell on it so you can demo. I spent hours at my local Guitar Center working with Cubase before I bought it. This was 1.5 years ago, so things may have changed in this regard.

It looks like the 9 demo is no longer up. Hopefully, 9.5 will be up shortly.

2. I've read that the offer will be up for a week, but don't quote me. I haven't read it from an official source.

3. After you purchase the Cubase crossgrade, you'll be asked to send in a picture/screenshot of your Sonar license that is posted in the "about" section of Sonar. Installation is easy. They have a download program now, much like the Command Center. You install, and it prompts you along the way. Cubase install consists of three main parts: The audio program, the elicenser software, and the dongle. Just follow the instructions, and you're good. It's rather intuitive. When prompted for an activation number, just open the elicenser and clicke on Activate. The activation number is in the box if you get a box. Otherwise, the number will be sent by email. I recently updated several of my Steinberg programs, and all of the activations arrived immediately to my email box. The crossgrades are vetted by a human, so they take a little longer.

Hope this helps.

A deep chesty bawl echoes from rimrock to rimrock, rolls down the mountain, and fades into the far blackness of the night. It is an outburst of wild defiant sorrow, and of contempt for all the adversities of the world. - Aldo Leopold
cyberzip
Max Output Level: -78 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 613
Re: message from Greg Ondo of Steinberg 2017/11/26 15:36:54 (permalink)
I have a few questions for someone who has used Cubase and Sonar:
  1. How is the MIDI editing in Cubase 9.5 compared to SPlat? As good as, worse or better?
  2. How is working with WAV loops and can you audition/preview loops in time with the project?
  3. How is the general performance and stability compared to Sonar?
Fun fact: I noticed that Cubase just received a 64 bit mixing engine in v9.5, Sonar had that since (at least) 2005... :)

Thanks for any input!
denverdrummer
  • Total Posts : 278
Re: message from Greg Ondo of Steinberg 2017/11/26 15:59:21 (permalink)
SuperG
denverdrummer

Did Sweetwater send you some sort of a license code, or did you get something from Steinberg? I'm curious, as I've paid Sweetwater for the upgrade, and am not entirely sure what happens next.

Sweetwater sends you a code that you use at the Steinberg website to do we download the code. Then when downloading and setting up your Steinberg account, you'll get a separate code from Steinberg, and that's the one you use with the elicenser.

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Dell Inspiron 15, core i7, 16GB RAM, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, Mackie MR5 Mark 1 speakers
35mm
  • Total Posts : 1105
Re: message from Greg Ondo of Steinberg 2017/11/26 16:07:03 (permalink)
I have heard people saying that the crossgrade they got from Sweetwater is not a full package. The plugins are demo versions. So that maybe something to watch out for.

Splat, Win 10 64bit and all sorts of musical odds and sods collected over the years, but still missing a lot of my old analogue stuff I sold off years ago.
dede
  • Total Posts : 1124
Re: message from Greg Ondo of Steinberg 2017/11/26 16:18:58 (permalink)
Hey Greg,
Does Cubase accept a Codemeter USB dongle  (the one I purchased for Samplitude a while ago)?
Thansk
dd

D.D.
www.dedeland.com

SONAR Platinum 64bit
SONAR X3e both 32bit and 64bit
Alpha Track + TouchDaw
ASUS Maximus Hero VII (Chipset Intel Z170 Express)
Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.00 GHZ/RAM 16Go 
RME Fireface UC
Win 7 x64 ultimate French
Sonar running in English
soens
Max Output Level: -23.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5154
Re: message from Greg Ondo of Steinberg 2017/11/26 16:24:02 (permalink)
cyberzip
I have a few questions for someone who has used Cubase and Sonar:

There's some pretty nice youtube vids that should answer you Q's.
Page: << < ..678910.. > >> Showing page 8 of 17
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1