Helpful ReplyNo notation fixes!

Page: << < ..2627282930.. > >> Showing page 26 of 40
Author
Anderton
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 14070
Re: No notation fixes! 2015/06/30 03:56:54 (permalink)
vintagevibe
Read this veeerrrrry slowly.  I switched to Cubase and do all of my creative work and new files in it.  I have hundreds of Sonar files that I still use.  I have said both of these things on many occasions.  Now you are calling me liar.

Show me where I called you a liar. A lie requires intent to deceive. I stopped short of that. I said disingenuous. That means not candid or sincere. It does not mean an intent to deceive. I can't read your mind, so only you know if you were not telling the full story in order to bolster any point you might want to make. That's why I didn't call you a liar.

I did say it wasn't honest (i.e., "free of deceit or untruthfulness; sincere") to switch stories within one week; I don't recall your mentioning in this thread that you had hundreds of files for which you still used SONAR. If so, then technically, you are a SONAR user although the thrust of everything you've said it that you have switched to Cubase and how much better it is than SONAR. The only time I recall seeing a reference to "hundreds of files" was in the post from two years ago; I don't recall anything about that recently and given your most recent post said that you switched to Cubase, I really don't think you can blame me for assuming that you...switched to Cubase. All you had to say was "I switched to Cubase, but remember, I still use SONAR all the time (or once a year, or whatever)" and this would not have been an issue. I'm sorry, but I find it very difficult to fill in the blanks of what you mean compared to what you say when I have no current data to help fill in those blanks.

Of course that doesn't address your other fallacies, but at least we've cleared up that when you said UNEQUIVOCALLY IN THIS THREAD IN YOUR MOST RECENT POST THAT YOU HAD SWITCHED TO CUBASE, that's not what you actually meant. So I agree, that wasn't necessarily a lack of honesty. It might have been, because you switched stories only when wanting to make a specific point and not a general statement, but I'm happy to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Now I suspect you will go through every word I've ever written to try and find gotchas.

Sorry, but you're wrong again. I've already found more than enough. You never did address the three main ones anyway which I flagged as "How can I misinterpret these?," and I doubt you ever will because doing so would mean you would have to give Cakewalk some credit. So far you have chosen not to do that, so I'll take a page from your playbook and say that based on the past, I don't expect any changes from you in the future. I don't think you'll be under new management any time soon...

I always assume that when I'm arguing a point with someone and all they do is correct my spelling that I've won the argument.

Show me where I corrected your spelling. If I did, it would have been a reflex action due to seeing a typo in something you said (old habits die hard) and I certainly didn't mention anything or call attention to it. I'd still like to know where you think I corrected your spelling. I don't think I did. 

However, that sentence tells me all I need to know. You see this only as something to "win" or "lose," not a means to identify the truth, correct past mistakes, make constructive criticisms, or acknowledge new realities. If I'd known that upfront, I wouldn't have wasted my time.

But you're wrong again, because no one wins in this. You don't win because you've been shown to be evasive, and incapable of giving credit to Cakewalk - even if grudgingly - for doing things you stated as fact they would never do. You have been shown to be wrong but incapable of admitting it and moving on to a more positive space. I would hope someone in your position would be gracious enough to say "I'm glad Cakewalk is finally doing these things" but I guess you're just not wired that way. I have often had the occasion to be happy I was wrong about something, and said so. I now understand you were more concerned about "winning" than acknowledging the reality that, despite your misrepresentations, progress is being made and the new team at Cakewalk is listening to what the users want (yes, even what I call the "vocal minority" users - and I count myself among that vocal minority for staff view because I think it will help Cakewalk in their goal to gain more penetration in the educational market - your misrepresentation notwithstanding).

I don't win, because some people will think I'm being mean. I've spent a huge amount of time on this that should have been spent on something else. Staff view fixes won't get done any faster because of what you or I have said. It was also a huge waste of time that I assumed what you said was an accurate representation, i.e., that when you said you had switched to Cubase, YOU HAD IN FACT SWITCHED TO CUBASE. I don't know what I can do about not being able to "read between the lines" because as I said, that post was the most recent update of your situation. I just accepted your statement at face value. If you had been able to articulate something other than negativity, that would have been helpful. But what would have been even more helpful is addressing the points that I identified as impossible to misinterpret, despite your claims that all these issues were due to my misinterpreting what you said. Since the whole crux of your entrance here was that I had misinterpreted you, showing how those sentences could have been misinterpreted would have ended it right there. But I suspect the reality is that I did not misinterpret those sentences at all, hence you doubled down on unrelated elements as a distraction, and this is the result.

The first 3 books in "The Musician's Guide to Home Recording" series are available from Hal Leonard and http://www.reverb.com. Listen to my music on http://www.YouTube.com/thecraiganderton, and visit http://www.craiganderton.com. Thanks!
Kamikaze
Max Output Level: -45 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3013
Re: No notation fixes! 2015/06/30 04:25:19 (permalink)
Anderton
 I've spent a huge amount of time on this that should have been spent on something else.

Maybe try not writing encyclopaedic replies Craig. Should save you some time. Or maybe not replying, these are your choices.

jps
Max Output Level: -85 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 280
Re: No notation fixes! 2015/06/30 04:39:36 (permalink)
@ vintagevibe
"No Soup for You" 
post edited by jps - 2015/06/30 04:52:39
thegaltieribrothers
Max Output Level: -84 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 319
Re: No notation fixes! 2015/06/30 05:25:19 (permalink)
I think it was the great Mark Twain who said 'never argue with an idiot as they only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience' and of course Rudyard Kipling who wrote the fantastic story 'Pig' in his 'Plain Tales from the Hills'.

Anyway +1 to the staff view lonely hearts club band - more staff view fixes please.

best wishes
mettelus
Max Output Level: -22 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5321
Re: No notation fixes! 2015/06/30 07:38:50 (permalink)
Kamikaze
vintagevibe
Read this veeerrrrry slowly.  I switched to Cubase and do all of my creative work and new files in it.  I have hundreds of Sonar files that I still use.

Why cannot he not switch to another program to create and not still use sonar Craig?

[rant]
Here is my quandary... since Craig has often said using multiple DAWs for what they do best is common (and often points out features of each), I get lost in this back-and-forth.

For someone like me who really only has ever used SONAR, I wonder if that makes me perceived as a "friggin idiot" for doing so? I do use Audition for all wav manipulations (not really a "DAW," since no MIDI), but my combined time with other DAWs (Ableton Live Lite 9, Reaper, Studio One v3 demo) is probably less than 24 hours...

Susan's comment really hit home with me, since any issues get immediately pounced upon and the person pummeled into submission. That mentality has to STOP... it has offended me so much that I took SONAR's "FaultReporter" offline... there is no value to a customer to help a company who behaves this way.

(those 12 Platinum dmp files I deleted before I disabled the FaultReporter might have had some nice information in them too)
[/rant]

ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero (Wi-Fi AC), i7-8700k, 16GB RAM, GTX-1070Ti, Win 10 Pro, Saffire PRO 24 DSP, A-300 PRO, plus numerous gadgets and gizmos that make or manipulate sound in some way.
charlyg
Max Output Level: -72 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 950
Re: No notation fixes! 2015/06/30 08:16:11 (permalink)
Kamikaze
vintagevibe
Read this veeerrrrry slowly.  I switched to Cubase and do all of my creative work and new files in it.  I have hundreds of Sonar files that I still use.

Why cannot he not switch to another program to create and not still use sonar Craig?

Well, no one said he couldn't but then HE didn't say it either, originally. Switched, not added.
post edited by charlyg - 2015/06/30 08:23:56

Brando
Max Output Level: -47.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2776
Re: No notation fixes! 2015/06/30 09:48:41 (permalink)
...wicked
Meh, I don't use notation, I think a LOT of users don't. I would suspect if someone used it heavily they'd invest in a dedicated program. I remember Cake offered a deal for Notion way back, and sheesh Sibelius is the king daddy of notation progams. If one were really into writing that way I would think they'd buy it the same way people really into pitch correction would upgrade to the full version of Melodyne.

I don't think notation feature-hungry folk shouldn't get what they want, but like Cake have directly said, there's bigger fish to fry. I can think of at least ten features I'd like to see that would be way more important to me than notation. But hey, deep down I hope we ALL get what we want! :-)

This is just muddying the water. NOBODY is asking for Sibelius quality notation.The point is staff view should work  (like PRV) for MIDI EDITING. Most users just want the bugs fixed and basic workflow fixes to make it useful for composition and editing, and printing basic lead sheets etc. People who don't use staff view seem to always come back to the idea that folks are asking for Sibelius capability - not generally what is being asked for. (btw - my response for people looking for fixes/enhancements to things like Drum Replacer is generally "meh" so i try to stay out of those threads.
post edited by Brando - 2015/06/30 09:56:26

Brando
Cakewalk, Studio One Pro, Reaper
Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL
ASUS Prime Z370-A LGA1151, 32GB DDR4, Intel 8700K i7, 500 GB SSD, 3 x 1TB HDD, Windows 10 Pro 64
Kamikaze
Re: No notation fixes! 2015/06/30 10:49:26 (permalink)
When I try to learn another musicians music as a cover (or standard as they call it in Jazz), I typically go for music with a vocal. This enables me to get the phrasing right. I'm a terrible music reader, but with the words in my head I an often get the phrasing of the music right from the cluster of notes in front of me, because I know what I'm trying to say, and it allows me to interpret the sheet music. Along the way there have been pieces of music that I like that have no words, typically Jazz standards. "I know" I think to myself "I'll put the notes into the Staff view, drop the tempo, and have sonar help me learn the phrasing". So many time I've regretted that, and have been left with a sore head from banging it against the desk trying to get the notes to display as they do in Sonar aqs they do in sheet music in front of me.

Tunerman
Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 186
Re: No notation fixes! 2015/06/30 10:54:30 (permalink)
^Kamikaze
Maybe you could look into something like this?
http://www.musitek.com/
Scan, edit and play sheet music.

“When I sit at my worm-eaten piano, I envy no king in his happiness" -F.J.Haydn
Sonar Platinum v22.9.2; W10-64; i7,950,3.06Gz;12GB ram;Korg BX3; Korg M1; Roland FP dp. Two grand pianos: 1929 Steinway M 5'7" &  a 1913 Steinway B  6'11"; Focusrite PRO24 & 18i8; Yamaha NS10M, JBL LRS305.

"Myrna's Love" - Slide show movie of a piano rebuilding process, with original music, recorded using Sonar 8.5.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANU-lrom_Y0

Kamikaze
Re: No notation fixes! 2015/06/30 11:03:11 (permalink)
Nice suggestion, but I'm trying not to to invest in any more software. These hurdles are too occasional to invest more money into. Even sheet music not realistic on my income here.
post edited by Kamikaze - 2015/06/30 13:00:07

jsg
Max Output Level: -69 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1079
Re: No notation fixes! 2015/06/30 12:49:44 (permalink)

When Haydn was in his 80s, he wrote to a friend and said "I've just learned how to write for the woodwinds".
He said this after writing over 100 symphonies.  

JG

vintagevibe
Max Output Level: -51 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2446
Re: No notation fixes! 2015/06/30 12:50:06 (permalink)
Craig,

Your relentless, confused and angry beating of a dead horse and calling me a liar is unbecoming.   Just let it go.
Kamikaze
Re: No notation fixes! 2015/06/30 12:53:43 (permalink)
jsg

When Haydn was in his 80s, he wrote to a friend and said "I've just learned how to write for the woodwinds".

JG

Why could Mozart not find his mentor?
Because he was Haydn.

jsg
Re: No notation fixes! 2015/06/30 13:24:10 (permalink)
Kamikaze
jsg

JG

Why could Mozart not find his mentor?
Because he was Haydn.

What has Beethoven been doing since he passed away?
He's been decomposing.

michael diemer
Max Output Level: -68 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1128
Re: No notation fixes! 2015/06/30 15:49:31 (permalink)
I for one would not object if this old Notation thread were retired in favor of the new Notation thread. No disrespect to the OP; your thread is probably headed for the Sonar Forum Hall Of Fame for its sheer longevity. But this one has clearly descended into darker and darker waters, and perhaps the titanic struggle currently underway will then welcome the opportunity to call it a day.

michael diemer
Intel Quad Core i7-3770 Ivy Bridge
32 GB ram
1TB Western Digital Black X2
Microsoft Windows 7 Pro 64
UR22 interface
Bandlab Cakewalk/Sonar 8.5 Studio
GPO-EWQLSO Gold-Vienna SP ED-Cinematic Strings 2

michael diemer
Max Output Level: -68 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1128
Re: No notation fixes! 2015/06/30 15:53:15 (permalink)
jsg

JG

Yes, he probably figured it out after listening to some Mozart.

michael diemer
Intel Quad Core i7-3770 Ivy Bridge
32 GB ram
1TB Western Digital Black X2
Microsoft Windows 7 Pro 64
UR22 interface
Bandlab Cakewalk/Sonar 8.5 Studio
GPO-EWQLSO Gold-Vienna SP ED-Cinematic Strings 2

vintagevibe
Max Output Level: -51 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2446
Re: No notation fixes! 2015/06/30 16:07:07 (permalink)
michael diemer
I for one would not object if this old Notation thread were retired in favor of the new Notation thread. No disrespect to the OP; your thread is probably headed for the Sonar Forum Hall Of Fame for its sheer longevity. But this one has clearly descended into darker and darker waters, and perhaps the titanic struggle currently underway will then welcome the opportunity to call it a day.

I agree.
Sidroe
Max Output Level: -55.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1954
Re: No notation fixes! 2015/06/30 16:29:34 (permalink)
I agree, Michael. I am the OP and while it is sad that this thread has taken this turn in the road, I am still glad to see so much interest in getting SV fixed. I think that sustaining this thread for as long as we have is a quantam leap from the miniscule amount of interest even just a year ago. Hopefully, we can get back on track here. I have also been visiting the new thread as well. Let's hope that both threads have contributed to moving Cake in the direction of fixing this much needed feature.

Sonar Platinum, Sonar X3e, Sonar X2a , Sonar X1 Expanded and 8.5.3 (32 and 64 bit), Windows 10 on a Toshiba P75-A7200 Laptop with i7 @ 2.4 quad and 8 gigs of RAM and secondary WD 1 Tb drive, Windows 10 desktop, Asus i5 @ 3.2 quad, 12 gigs RAM, 1 Tb drive, 1 500 gig drive, MOTU 24io, 2 Roland Studio Captures, Saffire 6 USB for laptop, Soundtracs Topaz Project 8 mixer, Alesis Monitor 2s, Event BAS 20/20s, Roland Micro-Monitor BA-8s, and 45 years worth of collecting FX, Mics, Amps, Guitars, and Keyboards!
Doktor Avalanche
Max Output Level: -32.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4294
Re: No notation fixes! 2015/06/30 16:34:41 (permalink)
Well the thread subject title needs editing at least... There have been quite a few fixes now.

Sonar Platinum(64 bit),Win 8.1(64 bit),Saffire Pro 40(Firewire),Mix Control = 3.6,Firewire=VIA,Dell Studio XPS 8100(Intel Core i7 CPU 2.93 Ghz/16 Gb),2 x 1TB SSD (Samsung EVO 850),GeForce GTX 460,Yamaha DGX-505 keyboard,Roland A-300PRO,Roland SPD-30 V2,FD-8,Triggera Krigg,Shure SM7B,Yamaha HS5. Rap Pro,Maschine Studio+Komplete 9 Ultimate+Kontrol Z1,Addictive Keys,Waves Silver,Izotope Nectar elements,Overloud Bundle,Geist,Acronis True Image 2015.
Brett
Max Output Level: -80 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 534
Re: No notation fixes! 2015/07/07 03:16:09 (permalink)
michael diemer

I'm making my biannual return to the forums to see if anything has been fixed. Can something point a link to this new thread?

Brett

Susan G
  • Total Posts : 12016
Re: No notation fixes! 2015/07/07 03:57:15 (permalink)
Brett
I'm making my biannual return to the forums to see if anything has been fixed. Can something point a link to this new thread?

Brett

Hi Brett-

Here you go: http://forum.cakewalk.com/FindPost/3246511

HTH-

-Susan

2.30 gigahertz Intel Core i7-3610QM; 16 GB RAM
Windows 10 x64; NI Komplete Audio 6.
SONAR Platinum (Lexington) x64
Susan G
  • Total Posts : 12016
Re: No notation fixes! 2015/07/15 06:26:03 (permalink)
mettelus
Susan's comment really hit home with me, since any issues get immediately pounced upon and the person pummeled into submission. That mentality has to STOP... it has offended me so much that I took SONAR's "FaultReporter" offline... there is no value to a customer to help a company who behaves this way.

Hi Michael-

I think I missed your comment somehow, so belated thanks!

-Susan

2.30 gigahertz Intel Core i7-3610QM; 16 GB RAM
Windows 10 x64; NI Komplete Audio 6.
SONAR Platinum (Lexington) x64
Anderton
Re: No notation fixes! 2015/07/15 10:19:45 (permalink)
Please note that no one from Cakewalk has been negative toward anyone in this thread. The only contribution from Cakewalk was making statements that were transparent, and have in fact turned out to be true.

As it says in my sig "The opinions expressed in this post were written by Craig Anderton in his personal capacity and do not necessarily reflect the views of Cakewalk Inc. or Gibson Brands Inc." 

I acknowledge that VV's comments really got to me much more than they should have. I have been advocating improvements to staff view with SONAR on behalf of the community. I know how hard the people at Cakewalk work and how sincere they are about taking care of user requests. What I saw, and of course it can be debated whether my assessment was correct or not, was Cakewalk's integrity being attacked by someone who was making statements presented as fact that subsequent experience has shown were not true.

I also made the mistake of taking words literally, like "switched," instead of seeking clarification whether that's what the person actually meant. Furthermore, I was going through a very difficult period in my life (still am) that involved yet another death in my immediate family. There have been too many of those lately, and my cousin's suicide hit me particularly hard. As a result I have less patience than ever with people who attack others, and I never had a lot of patience in the first place. The world is a painful place and when I see good people being dissed for reasons that I believe are unjustified, it makes me go ballistic. The irony is that then I become negative as well.

I take responsibility for my actions and they should not reflect on the Cakewalk staff. I still believe Cakewalk was unfairly attacked, however there's no doubt I should have handled my reaction to that a lot better. I admit that I'm a "momma bear" regarding people I care about, and that's not always a good thing.

The first 3 books in "The Musician's Guide to Home Recording" series are available from Hal Leonard and http://www.reverb.com. Listen to my music on http://www.YouTube.com/thecraiganderton, and visit http://www.craiganderton.com. Thanks!
Anderton
Re: No notation fixes! 2015/07/15 10:54:01 (permalink)
And ultimately, I've learned a lot from this because it made me reflect on why I am this way. My older brother, who didn't have a mean bone in his body and was one of the sweetest people you could ever meet, had cerebral palsy. When growing up, I became aware from a very early age of how cruel people could be to others and watched him have to fight for dignity his entire life. Ultimately he had physical complications and I asked him to move in with me, but before he did he committed suicide because the pain was just too great. Unfortunately I cannot let go of how I feel about the people who were cruel to him. When I see someone attacking someone else, it brings me back to being a child and reliving what I saw with my brother. I need to work on this.

What this thread has taught me is that wanting to fight what I perceive as negativity does no good if I become negative in the process. I'm sorry that it had to play out in public but I'm grateful to have learned this lesson. 

jonogrant
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 99
Re: No notation fixes! 2015/07/15 11:12:45 (permalink)
I've been appalled at the lack of thought put into the Sonar staff view for a decade. How could they not address this? I use Sonar for film and television composing; and a lot more composers would also if they looked into these aspects of the program. It doesn't have to be as involved as Sibelius or Finale but it could as least be somewhat usable. I'm sure not all Sonar users need to work in staff view, but plain and simple: someone might want to print out a midi part and have a performer play it. In film/TV composing, you need to do it all the time.

Why even have it if it's going to be so lame? The only change I ever saw in staff view started with the X series, and it's worse than it was before!! 

Come on Cakewalk, hire a grade 3 piano student to go over it a bit... geez! Such a great program for many other reasons... or link it to a popular notation program.
JG

jsg
Re: No notation fixes! 2015/07/15 14:06:26 (permalink)
jonogrant
I've been appalled at the lack of thought put into the Sonar staff view for a decade. How could they not address this? I use Sonar for film and television composing; and a lot more composers would also if they looked into these aspects of the program. It doesn't have to be as involved as Sibelius or Finale but it could as least be somewhat usable. I'm sure not all Sonar users need to work in staff view, but plain and simple: someone might want to print out a midi part and have a performer play it. In film/TV composing, you need to do it all the time.

Why even have it if it's going to be so lame? The only change I ever saw in staff view started with the X series, and it's worse than it was before!! 

Come on Cakewalk, hire a grade 3 piano student to go over it a bit... geez! Such a great program for many other reasons... or link it to a popular notation program.
JG

The staff view is totally, completely usable.  I've created 12 albums, 8 symphonies, concerti, songs, and many short pieces, all composed in the staff view.  None of the DAW staff views are equal to Sibelius or Finale, that's a given.  But to say it is unusable is wrong.  Sonar Platinum fixes some of the bugs, including the snap bug.  Try using DP9, you might like it better for scoring, but I can tell you firsthand it is no easier to use than is Sonar's notation editor.  But for film and TV cues, it's good because most cues are very short and DPs notation uses an manuscript page model, whereas Sonar uses an infinite across-the-screen model, which is much better for long pieces and pieces with lots of tracks (DP's notation can show up to 13 tracks on a page, Sonar can show 23). 

JG
www.jerrygerber.com

post edited by jsg - 2015/07/15 14:13:31
jonogrant
Re: No notation fixes! 2015/07/15 14:35:11 (permalink)

Thanks for the reply! I didn't say it was unusable, I said it was lame, which it is. I'd try other DAWs but I've used sonar/cakewalk for over a decade. It's a great program and I'm very used to it. I just wish the SV was a little better. There have been so many versions of sonar and no decent update to the SV. When I need a properly notated part, I have to start from scratch in another notation program, which is very time consuming and doesn't link to the Sonar file.

Obviously, it can deal with very simple patterns but anything beyond an 8th note triplet is out of the question. Poly-rhythms? Grace notes? Multiple consecutive time signatures? The list goes on... The view doesn't even extend beyond a few ledger lines above the staff. They've truly ignored it. 
Would love to see an upgrade of any kind to it.
Cheers
JG 

Jono Grant (Film and TV Composer)
Intel Core i7 3930K CPU @ 320 GHz, 32 GB RAM,
Windows 8 (64 bit) . {3 X MOTU 2408 MK3} Asus mboard.
550 GB SSD system drive and 3 - 2TB SATA drives.
Sonar Platinum x64 
Brett
Max Output Level: -80 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 534
Re: No notation fixes! 2015/07/15 20:21:13 (permalink)
jonogrant

Thanks for the reply! I didn't say it was unusable, 

I will. For me at least. 

There is (was?) a bug with lyrics that will destroy your track by adding duplicate notes and lyrics and it's not undoable.

Craig, you'll forgive me if I'm a little cynical. This bug was introduced in Sonar 5 ten years ago. I, and others documented it thoroughly. 

Brett
post edited by Brett - 2015/07/15 20:29:48
jonogrant
Re: No notation fixes! 2015/07/15 21:33:38 (permalink)

Just trying not to be rude to the other fellow... thanks for the heads up about that bug... that's crazy! 
Cheers
JG

Jono Grant (Film and TV Composer)
Intel Core i7 3930K CPU @ 320 GHz, 32 GB RAM,
Windows 8 (64 bit) . {3 X MOTU 2408 MK3} Asus mboard.
550 GB SSD system drive and 3 - 2TB SATA drives.
Sonar Platinum x64 
scook
Forum Host
  • Total Posts : 24146
Re: No notation fixes! 2015/07/15 21:39:41 (permalink)
Brett

I will. For me at least. 

There is (was?) a bug with lyrics that will destroy your track by adding duplicate notes and lyrics and it's not undoable.

I thought this was fixed in Foxboro, see Staff View section of http://www.cakewalk.com/Support/Knowledge-Base/2007013412/SONAR-2015-Foxboro-Update-Fixes-and-Workflow-Enhancements

For older versions of SONAR try bouncing the clips before adding lyrics
Page: << < ..2627282930.. > >> Showing page 26 of 40
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1